Wang Jia Er

We Got Married?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks to that Park Jinyoung's tight schedule reasons, now his position is filled with Wang Jia Er, or let's simply call him Jackson. They were sweating--tired of death due to excessive practicing. It was 12 already. Myungsoo has gone to practice with Infinite right after Sungyeol came and gave them kimchi jjigae. And it seemed like Sungyeol can't pick her up and accompany her to her dorm which is located in Sinchon.

Bomi and Jackson have known each other before she entered the university. They've bumped each other when they were jogging at Yeuido Park; when both of them were still trainees under different agencies. Jackson is the one who told her to enter Hongik University when she couldn't make it to Sungkyunkwan University just because of her low-level TOPIK--because Jackson had experienced the same. He is Hong Kong native, meanwhile Bomi studied in America so her English seems better than her Korean, eventhough she still speaks Korean as her mother language. Bomi even sent him a support when GOT7 first debuted as he debuted 6 months earlier than her. Bomi often hangs out with Jackson and his same-age friend named Jinyoung; or better known as Jr. as the three of them study in the same university and also often have the almost-the-same schedules, but the three of them had never been caught by those meanie entertainments. Youngjae and Chanmi also often join them, but as AOA is busy nowadays and Youngjae isn't as active as Jr. and Jackson and Bomi in entertainment world. Well, they actually know that paparazzis has put their eyes on the three of them, but they might take those three as a friend relationship as the three of them are also often seen together back and forth at Hongdae. 

But they don't know that those paparazzis search the entire informations of the three of them. Many people like them fall. GOT7 got straightly famous worldwide since their first debut, meanwhile Bomi is known as the luckiest girl in Kpop industry. Who doesn't envy her--einstein's brain and a lot of talents inside natural stylenanda model's physicals, Goo Junpyo's style of living as her father is categorized as one of the chaebol in Seoul, and being INFINITE's Lee Sungyeol's only sister that made her got a lot of artists connections before her debut. She is the one categorized almost perfect, so does Jackson. Former archery in Hong Kong who is born under Kowloon's greatest athletes couple, finished his school in an international school in Kowloon, had been known worldwide before his debut under JYP Entertainment, and a lot of variety shows offers since his first debut.

Okay, let's go back to the JYP Entertainment's practice room.

"You're hungry, don't you?" Jackson walked to the speaker and turned it off.

"Tch, you're asking me to accompany you now, Jackson Wang?" Bomi shakes off the formalities when she talks to Jackson.

"To grab some chocolates or coffee to be exact," he snapped.

"But what if--"

"Ah, paparazzi," he (was acting to) think about the monsters all artists are scared of. "Won't they be sleeping at this hour?'

"Pabo. Many caught at midnight," Bomi recalled.

"You have to go back to Sinchon since you have classes tomorrow, right? It's dark outside and practically, if I am not mistaken, you are scared of dark," Jackson really remembers every detail of her. "I'll take you home, but could you please accompany me to Starbucks?"

"I'm ready for Starbucks, but I'm on diet," she confessed. "How about you're taking me to Sinchon first and then you can have your coffee?" she negotiated.

"Aish, I will be in disadvantage then," Jackson rolled his eyes. "We won't be caught, I can guara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter