Introduction

Bleeding Out


Luhan stepped into the headquarters with a beautiful girl in his arm, which was a first time for him, Kai was on Hara’s other side, while Lay fell slightly behind, Luhan  knew very well that nobody would touch her, not when she was with him, and especially not in the Wallflower headquarters, but the backup was still nice.

A lot of heads turned when Hara walked through the crowd with her three boys. First she thought, not that she was trying to sound obnoxious and full of herself, that they looked at her because of her beauty, but soon she realised that it was the lack of girls that made the outcome. Sure there were a girl or two in the arm of some random guy, but most of the lads in here were going solo.

“I thought the Flower-buddies were very big on family values..?” Hara trailed off, causing Luhan to tense beside her. “Oh, sorry.. Was it the buddy-thing again? I just don’t know what I’m supposed to call you guys, Like The Wallflowers is so long, and The Gang just sounds wrong.”

“But do you have to name us something totally lame as Flower-buds?” Lay whined making her shrug and sent him a small smile. “You guys should have thought about that a hundred years ago, now shouldn’t you?” she scolded, accepting the glass of wine a blonde waiter offered her with a smile earning him an angry scowl from Luhan.

“Relax Lu, he’s got nothing on you,” she rolled her eyes and gently patted his arm that slowly became less tensed with her words.

“I didn’t say he had something on me,” Luhan bit back annoyed that she even thought she could be with other men, before peeling her arm off of his and taking a step back. “I need to talk with Boss, are you two coming?” Kai and Lay nodded silently, kissing Hara’s cheek and followed Luhan out of the hall they currently stood in.

“Thank you for the tour of this place! Now I can finally find my way around it,” she mocked, crossing her arms over her chest and started to look around after someone familiar. When she found no one, she politely grabbed someone’s arm and waited for them to stop.

“What now?!” the man spat through gritted teeth and turned around, causing Hara to realise that he was in fact not a man. He was maybe eighteen, nineteen tops, with blond hair and a pair of stunning  hazel eyes. “Oh, I thought you were someone else,” he apologised in a slightly embarrassed voice.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have startled you like that,”

“No, no! It’s not your fault..” the boy hurried to say. “It’s just with this ing presentation, or whatever they are calling it, everybody have been on my arse about behaving properly because the Eldest is here. I mean, Lu Han and his ing , what is the big deal?!” he ranted angrily and crossed his arms.

“I take it you don’t like Han?” she asked amused, ignoring the term that he had used to describe her. 

He huffed, “That’s the understatement of the year,”

“Well, why don’t you lead me to the main room and fill me in on some of these flaws on the Eldest boy?”

 

And fill her in he did. Since Ren, the teen that apparently had a bad relationship with Luhan, he had practically been raised with him and knew him very well. And as long as Hara was supplied with a glass of wine, she didn’t mind listening to the annoyed and slightly angered boy.

“..And one time, when the circle and some of us were in a club, I was getting pretty close with this pretty blonde and she had almost agreed to go with me, when Han came around. He already had a girl in his arms, but after a few dirty nothings in her ear, he left with both of them! And all I got was a shrug and a ‘sorry mate, I’ll buy you a beer later,’”

“Wait, the circle, what’s that?” Hara questioned with a frown. She had never heard the term before and if she was going to spend her life in this environment, she was going to know everything about it.

“Kai, Wu, Lay, Baekh and Han, you know the top guys? The ones that are destined to run the firm after Woo. I’m sure your man has told you about them. You are a Mary, right?”

“A Mary?”

“So you are,” he chuckled, “A Mary is a girl, who is married into the firm, instead of being an original Wallflower.” Well, that made sense.

Ren was about to start another conversation, when he was interrupted by a girly voice. “Ren..? What are you doing here?” Hara slowly turned towards the voice and discovered Lin and Yuri standing there causing her to squeak out in happiness.

“What do you mean ? Am I not allowed to talk with a friend? It’s not like she’s gonna call her boyfriend on me,” he scoffed, crossing his arms and tried to stare the girl down, which probably would have happened if she wasn’t wearing the sky high heels.

“Oh, you don’t know who she is?” Yuri chuckled. “That’s just gold! Hara, he really shouldn’t let you mingle on your own, you always end up finding the worst friends.” She mock scolded, sitting down beside the small girl, who responded with a sly smile.

“What can I say? I like my men feisty and rouge.” Hara shrugged.

“So, who are you, Hara?” Ren asked with a frown, suddenly very interested in who she was with, but was cut off by another voice.

“Lin baby, is that you?” the voice of Kris called, causing the girl in question to wave happily while Ren groaned in frustration. “Not them,” he mumbled and stood up to leave the group, but was stopped by amused Yuri, who held him back. “You might wanna stay for a little while longer,” she smirked, watching the Luhan behind Baekhyun and Lay.

“I thought I taught you to make better friends, Honey.” Kris frowned, when he got Lin in his arms and caught Ren’s eye, who irritated scowled back. “Oh, babe. He’s not my friend,” Lin smiled amused and looked at Hara, Kris following her eyes suddenly lit up, mouthing a ‘seriously?’ and earned a nod from the brunette.

“Blond,” Luhan greeted, when he saw the blond sitting across from Hara, causing his jaw to clench unpleased. “Han,” Ren spat back and stood up. “See Hara, this is what I mean with him being a complete ,” With that comment a sly smirk appeared on Luhan’ lips.

“But baby, I thought you loved my ?” he asked in mock sadness causing her to roll her eyes and stand up, she already knew where he was going with this. “Han, Sweetie, that’s really not a conversation to have in front of our friends, now is it?” she purred, leaning in and pecking him on the cheek, causing Ren to frown.

“You are Han's ?!”

“Well, I wouldn’t call myself a , but in essence? Yeah, basically.” Hara smiled lightly, curling her arm around Luhan’s waist and let his hand stay on her hip. In the beginning she actually felt with this Ren guy, him being a younger, underappreciated boy, who tried to keep up with the big boys, but when he suddenly began talking trash about Lin and Yuri, she no longer held any positive feeling towards the Boy.

“He called you a ?” Luhan whispered harshly in her ear, the thought of anyone talking bad about something of his were unacceptable. “Well, yeah, he just did. But if you wanna get really mad, he also described us as Luhan and his .”

Luhan slowly turned towards the younger male, who had the nerve to talk bad about him and Hara, and now he just assumed that he would back down like a good little boy. “Did he now?” Luhan spat, his hand on her hip tensing, alarming the lads around him that this might not turn out pretty. “And you thought it was wise to talk like that about me to my girlfriend behind my back?!”

“Well, she could have told me she was yours now, couldn’t she?!” Ren hissed, a mixture of anger and fear crossing his face, causing Hara to sigh irritated. Why did Luhan’s friends always try to put the blame on her?

“Can we leave please? He’s not entertaining anymore.” She sighed and rested her hands on Luhan’s shoulder, causing him to pull her in so she was flushed against his side. “You’re very impatient, aren’t you?” Luhan chuckled, placing a chaste kiss on her collarbone making her lean her head slightly back. “Let’s get out of here, okay?” he whispered just loud enough for the others to hear, causing Lin, Baekh and almost Ren to blush at the intimacy visible in his voice, the group understanding his wishes clearly. But to everyone’s surprise, Hara agreed.

 

“Ouch! Did you have to squeeze my hip that hard?! I mean, a subtle nod to the door would have been enough to make me follow you.” Hara hissed when Luhan finally let her go when he closed the door behind him.

“New rule.” He suddenly said, leaning against the door, watching her intensely. “You are not allowed to talk to any of the guys here, unless you are accompanied by Wu, Lay, Baekh, Jongin, Suho, Boss, Thunder or me.” His arms were crossed, nails digging into the shirt covered skin, while he glared at the tiny red-head in front of him.

“Thunder.. you say..” Hara smirked, remembering Min Woo’s handsome bodyguard, who surely wouldn’t have Luhan’s permission to be alone with him if he knew their history together.

“You know him?”

“We met a couple of times,” Hara smiled slyly, her lips at the jealousy in Luhan’s face, which maybe was the worst thing she could have done. Because Luhan was quite frankly fed up with her behaviour over the past three weeks, she had apparently flirted with at least one of s, talked back to him at several occasions, some even in the presence of other members, and raised her voice and denied him the day before at Victoria’s Secret. 

“Sounds great,” he mumbled nonchalantly, crossing the room and stood beside the desk that Hara soon discovered was Min Woo’. 
“Come over here, Ace.” He grinned, gesturing to the free space on the desk causing her to frown and hold her stance. “The longer you wait, the worse you’ll get it,” and with that she followed him.

With a smirk he walked up behind her and placed his hands on her hips. “Place your hands in front of you and bend at the waist,” he commanded with what appeared to be a neutral voice, but Hara knew better, he was most dangerous when he was calm and collected. So she positioned her hands where he wanted them and let him pull her hips back until she was forced to support her weight on her elbows instead.

He slowly pushed the skirt of her dress up and uncovered the he had bought her yesterday and smiled slyly. “These are gorgeous. “ his fingers followed the soft cotton hugging her hips, before teasingly cupping her arse.

“Now, let’s just sum this up as all the things you did wrong the last couple of weeks, okay?” he gently massaged her bum, letting the other hand push her hair over her shoulder. “Get your ing hands off me,” she spat, trying to stand up but was hold in her place by Luhan’s strong hands.

“See, I was gonna say something like fifteen, maybe twenty. But that attitude just screams for more, huh? So, thirty sounds fair, right?” he mocked, his fingers brushing over the delicate skin of the small of her back. “And you just happen to choose Min Woo’s office as your place of crime, huh? I can’t ever look at him the same anymore!” she whined, resting her head on her folded hands. “And no! 30 are nowhere near fair!”

He shook his head disappointed and sighed dramatically, “I thought we were clear on the ‘not talking back’ issue?” and with that landed the first smack on her upper right cheek making her cry out. He repeated the movement four times on the same spot until he began soothing it with his calloused palm. “Did you know the walls in Min Woo's’ office are soundproof?” he cooed in her ear, leaning down so his chest was flushed against her back causing her to whimper at the harsh denim on her burning backside.

When the hits began on her left cheek, she began trashing in his hold until her knees began buckling and forced her to lean her entire upper body on the desk, her body submitting to Luhan’s strength. “Good girl,” he praised when her cries became small whimpers. But none the less, the smacks got harder.

Tears silently poured from her eyes, while Luhan whispered the numbers from twenty to thirty until he stopped with the last hard slap. “That’s it,” he promised, pulling her body up with him, supporting her weak body with an arm around her middle and her head leant on his shoulder.

“You were such a good girl,” he admired, without a tiny bit of condescendence. His hand teasingly brushed her upper thighs, Hara being too weak to fight it letting him skim her knickers lightly, until he felt the slightly damped fabric covering her. “Oh, baby,” he cooed with a proud smile, before grazing the bottom of her and surely feeling her slight arousal.

“Shut up,” she whimpered, already knowing what discovery he made, and flushed a deep crimson colour in embarrassment. “You actually like this, don’t you?” she violently shook her head and forced his hand away with her own shaky ones. “Okay, let’s save this for later.” He pushed her dress down and placed a sweet kiss on her pulse point.  

 

Luhan had relocated to Lee’s desk chair and had brought his now timid girl with him. She had just stopped shaking, but was still leaning on Luhan, who absentminded was her hair while reading a file, Min Woo had layed around.  “So, what did Blond tell you about me?” he suddenly asked, stopping the hair and putting down the file.

“That you were no stranger to three-ways,” Hara replied in a low voice, causing Luhan to chuckle. “And that you weren’t a very nice child.”

“Well, I’m not a very nice man, so the hand fits the glove.”

“So it’s true that Kai and you beat him up once a week, so he could learn to defend himself’?” Hara asked, the defiance slowly returning in her voice, but her body was still slumped against him.

“Someone had to do it,” he shrugged, removing her hands from each other so she wouldn’t pick her nails. “it wasn’t like his family cared enough to do it.” Luhan gently lifted her off his lap and stood up behind her. “Let’s go back out there, you still need to meet a few people.”

“You’re a bully, you know.” Hara told him in a normal toned voice, still clutching his arm as he led her to the door and opened it. But before he got to answer her comment, two guys came tumbling into the room causing Hara to let out a shriek.

“What the ing hell?!” Luhan spat angrily at the two boys, also known as Kim Jongin and Wu Yi Fan. With slightly red cheek Hara looked down at the two smirking boys, who hurriedly scrambled to their feet. “We just needed to talk with you, but imagine our surprise when we found out, what a naughty girl Hara here had been,” Kris teased making her whine out in embarrassment and hide behind Luhan.

“I thought you said the room was ing soundproof!” she hissed into his shoulder, her red cheeks hidden from the intruding boys. “Well love, the walls are, but if you press your ear against the door hard enough, then even whimpers will be heard clearly,” Kai replied for Luhan, who by now was close to fuming.

“Do you guys really have no sense of privacy?!” he spat, shoving Kris out of the way and pulled Hara with him. “Like you care,” she huffed shortly, “If they didn’t find out now, you would’ve just told them later.” This made him stopped in his steps, he gently cupped her with one hand and gave it a hard squeeze making her whimper loudly and cling to his arm for support.

“Careful now, baby. Some may say you didn’t get enough when you’re still able to talk like that,” Luhan purred with a cocky smirk that almost challenged her to defy him. “But she is right, Han.” Kris shrugged, when he came up next to the couple on Luhan’s side, Kai briefly grazed her stinging before sending her a cheeky wink making her hiss out in discomfort.  

“Well children, as much fun as it has been teasing naughty Hara here, I’m needed at the adult table, so I’ll see you later.” Kris excused himself and crossed the elegant dining room to sit down beside Lin, who was accompanied by Baekhyun, Yuri and two other couples.

“What is he talking about?” Hara questioned when Luhan and Kai led her to another table filled with lads, including Lay. “Lads, this is Hara, my girlfriend,” Luhan introduced, ignoring her question and pulled out her chair. “Hara, this is Dae-Hyun, Leo and Sungyeol, you already know Nick and Lay.” He pointed the guys out by name and gritted his teeth when he watched how their eyes hungrily swept over her small form.

Hara smiled politely and greeted the guys with a small hi before sitting down in the chair between Luhan and Kai. The three new lads were all very handsome men as almost every one of the Wallflowers, all had dark eyes with some memories of danger and pain behind them, Sungyeol was obviously the youngest right after Luhan, while Leo looked around Kris and Nick’s age. 
Dae Hyun with his blonde hair stood out and with his carefree smile he looked handsome then others.

Nick didn’t really dare to look at Hara, the memories of the incident at Kris’ place was still burned into his mind, and Hara fully understood why he tried to be a bit oblivious to her present. The marks Luhan had left on his throat had lasted at least a week, and their friendship were not completely in place yet, the betrayal Nick had suffered was hitting him hard.

“Why is everybody staring at our table?” Hara whispered confused in Luhan’s ear; and sure enough, all other tables in the hall were staring at them, her more precisely. Luhan leant back in his chair lazily and sent her a smile, before placing his arm around her shoulder and giving her a small kiss on her temple. “You see, imagine the gang as a high school with cliques. We have the ‘nerds’, the ones who deal with the technical things,” he pointed two tables out in the back of the room, where a bunch of rather awkward looking guys sat. 
“We have the Freshmen crowd,” next he pointed to the tables filled with youngsters, including Ren. “The student body, our organizers,” two tables where about four girls and 12 smart looking guys sat at.  “The senior table,” he pointed out the table in front of the room, where Min Woo was located with a redhead. “The wannabes,” he motioned to the surrounding tables, filled with guys like them at their table. “And lastly the It-table, ours. Everyone want to sit here, it’s where I sit and therefore the ‘cool table’,” he chuckled at the quotation marks he used.

“What about Kris and Baekhyun?” Hara asked, trying to consume all the info she just had obtained.

“They are at the couples tables, the adult table, if you will.” Luhan explained, gesturing to the tables including the largest amount of girls. “And why are they looking at me?” Hara tried again.

“You haven’t been introduced yet, dates are not allowed, unless of course you are Min Woo's so they don’t know you yet.” Luhan stated casually. He was about to continue, but then Min Woo stood up and clapped his hands together loudly. “We have a new member to welcome, Luhan please, introduce us to your lovely Hara.”