"I'm the girl Min Woo Bought"

Bleeding Out

Kim Dong Wan was a wreck when the clock e; his beloved daughter Hara was on her way, and he was supposed to be breaking the news about the deal he made last night with Lee Min Woo.

“Daddy! I’m home,” she called before closing the door with a light push. “But you have to talk quick, because I have to meet Jae in an hour.”

Dong Wan winced at this information; he knew very well, what his daughter did with this boy, but chose not to comment on it. Before last night, Dong Wan even thought that Jae was the perfect lad for his little girl; a soon to be lawyer from a good family with good ideals and handsome looks. But now, Jae was the worst distraction his daughter could use her time on, anything other than Luhan would basically be a waste of time.

“It’s about something that went down last night with Lee,” he stammered, guiding her to the sofa and taking her hands.

“Oh, how Min Woo? I haven’t seen him since I was what? Seven?” she giggled, thinking back to the times where her father had made her visit ‘Uncle Lee’ and his all too young girlfriend; but even then he had been excellent with her. “Let’s arrange dinner someday, yeah? Maybe he can bring that girl, he’s been seeing for the last century.”

“Well, honey. Laura is gone now, when she turned 25, he found a new one. I think the current lass is called Ashleigh.” Dong Wan laughed, leaning back and observing her.

She was so young, only eighteen, and now he wanted to commit to one man the rest of her life, and it wasn’t even a lad she had chosen for herself. And the rumours about Luhan weren’t the best, especially not his track record of women.

“But never mind that,” he sighed and once again taking her hands gently. “You know your old man has had a gambling problem for some time, right?” she silently nodded, resisting the urge to shudder just by the thought of his father in those tacky casinos losing all of his money. “And recently Uncle Lee has been kind enough to borrow me some money,”

“Oh, I didn’t know he was that well off,” Hara replied surprised, she still didn’t know about Lee’ business with the gang, and it wasn’t something he had planned on telling her. Leaving her in the dark had been the best solution until now, even the smallest information about them would place her in a dangerous position and now she was smack in the middle of everything.

“But he is; he kinda holds a powerful position in this town, and therefore he gets really angry when money is missing.” He bit his lip in anxiety and looked down at their hands.

“Oh? But he wouldn’t hurt you, would he? I mean, he’s one of your oldest friends.” She pointed out, crossing her legs and leaning back to study her father, who suddenly was very tense. “What’s wrong dad?”

“I owed him about 15.0000 dollars last night, and I had no other option, if I did I would have done it by now, but there was no other way, I swear baby girl.” He said with a silent plead in his eyes.

“What did you do?” she asked hesitantly, not knowing where this was going.

“Hara, you know I love you so much and I wish you the very best; but last night I was left with no choice. So therefore, you have to marry one of his ‘nephews’.”

The silence in the living room was suffocating. Hara’s eyes narrowed in on her father, while she pulled her hands out of his. “No ing way! I’m not yours to give away, I am 18  and an independent woman; you can’t tell me what to do!” She screamed in pure fury.

Never in her entire life, had she thought her father was the one to try and take away her freedom. And especially the free choice to date and love whomever she wanted to.

“Goo Hara , you know I wouldn’t do this to you if there were another alternative. But Lee would have killed me, if I didn’t represent something in exchange of my loan.”

“Goo Hara?! We’re on ing full names now? Fine Dong Wan! But I am not your property, so you can give me to your ing friend!” she screeched in frustrations. Even the thought of him thinking he could use her like that disgusted her! Her own father!

“I understand that you are mad, honey. But you have to do it for me. He’s gonna kill me if you don’t.” he was basically down on his knees now, begging on his hands and feet.

“I’m gonna give you a choice, and when you have made your choice; there’s no backing down. I’m either doing this for you,” she said calmly, watching her father’s eyes enlighten with hope. “Or I can stay as your daughter. But I won’t do both,” she stood up and crossed her arms, not willing to back down.

Of course she loved her father to the end of the world, especially when her mother had left her when she was little. And that was why she was willing to commit to a guy she hadn’t even met, but if she did that, it would be the end of the relationship she had had with her dad. She simply wouldn’t be able to look at him again without tasting the disgust on her tongue.

“I’m sorry honey, but I honestly had no choice…” he whispered regretfully.

“Don’t. I don’t care anymore. Please don’t contact me, I’m afraid it’ll only complicate things,” she sniffled, the tears running down her cheeks and made a run for the door.

“They’ll pick you up from Jae’s place, you need to meet them.” He called quietly after her, but the only response he got was the door slamming.

●   ●   ●   ●   ●

Jae joong had just gotten out of bed, when the knocking on his door began. With the slight hangover he still sported, he managed to pull a pair of joggers on before answering the door.

And before him stood his sorta-girlfriend with tears running down her cheeks, her hair slightly wind brushed from the ride over here and her face looked like the end of the world was coming.

“Hey baby,” he cooed and pulled her into his arms, letting her burry her head in his shoulder while he her hair. “What happened?”

Her breath was ragged and the crying didn’t stop when he pulled her into the living room and down on his lap. “I can’t be with you anymore.” She cried into her hands, not paying any attention to his now tense body. “My.. my dad..” but she couldn’t continue, the betrayal still standing strong in her heart.

“What? Honey, please tell.” He begged but she suddenly pulled away.

“Don’t call me that,” she sneered, standing up and pacing the room. “That’s what he used to call me,”

“He being your father?”

“Yes! That bastard. I can’t be with you anymore, did you know that?” she asked, suddenly regaining her composure.

His eyes were wide when she sat down beside him. “And since when do you let people dictate how to live your life?” he questioned with an edge of anger. She wasn’t allowed to suddenly come here and announce that they couldn’t be together. Not after almost a year of true commitment from his side.

Sure she didn’t want to label them, so in theory they were allowed to be with others, but he hadn’t. Who would when you had a girl like Hara? But she always missed that certain step towards a real relationship. It wasn’t that she slept around a lot, maybe once or twice, but she just couldn’t bear the idea of such commitment that could hurt you so much when your partner left; like his mother had hurt his dad. And see where it left her; paying a debt that wasn’t hers.

“Since now apparently,” she sniffled sadly, standing up and rubbing her eyes. “I should go; it isn’t fair for me to be here. I promise I won’t contact you again, Jae.”

“Aren’t you gonna tell me why? Don’t I deserve to know? After almost a ing year of being faithful to you?” he screamed, his anger now really showing. Couldn’t she see that he loved her? Yeah so he had never told her, but that didn’t mean that he meant it any less!

“I never asked you to be my boyfriend! I told you I didn’t care if you slept with other girls,” she cried quietly.

“You know what you are? A real , Hara. Get out of my house, now!” he yelled, opening the door without looking at her.

“If it’s to any consolation; I could’ve love you, if only we were dealt with another hand of cards,” she smiled bitterly at the sweet irony of her sentence. “Im really sorry,”

 

When Hara came outside she was met by two lads leaning on a black range rover talking together quietly, until they saw her.  

“Do you think that’s her?” Lay whispered to Kris, who studied the fine specimen of a female before them. She had long wavy brown hair, some hazel brown eyes framed by mascara and the fittest body they had ever seen. Even Kris, who was a taken man, admitted that she was gorgeous.

“I think so,” Kris replied, captured by her deep eyes. Lay, on the other hand, was in love with the length of her skinny legs that just continued with help from the black ankle booties she wore.

“Can I help you two with something?” Hara sassed, her voice still a little husky from the crying session she just went through.

“Are you by any chance Goo Hara? the only daughter of Kim Dong wan” Kris grinned, pleased with her confidence and attitude, if she was lucky, she would even survive Luhan.

“You are in luck, are you Min Woo’s men?” She took a quick glance at the lads in front of her; one of them had a lean body, not very defined, but surely muscular.
The one during the talking was a brunette His body was bigger, more pumped, without looking like a gym addicted. Definitely more her type.

 “We indeed are,” Lay replied, surprised she even knew about Lee.

“So is it one of you I am going to spend my life with?” the girl mocked stepping closer to the two guys. They didn’t look scary like her fat.. like Dong Wan had told her. But maybe they were just good at hiding things.

“No, unfortunately not,” Lay grinned, jumping down from the bonnet of the car, and introducing himself. “Zhang Yixing"
You my dear girl is stuck with the one and only Luhan.”

“Oh, that sounds just lovely.” She rolled her eyes dully, not seeing the worried look between the boys and gave her hand to Kris.

“That’s just because you haven’t met him yet, love. I’m Kris.” He grinned, gesturing to the front seat of the car.

“Oh, I can’t ride with you.” She suddenly said and stepped back from the small circle they had formed.  

“Why?” Lay asked intrigued. Was the girl afraid of driving with them? Did she really know more than she led on?

“I have my bicycle with me,” she informed them and pointed backwards at the light blue granny bike leaning against the brick wall of the flat building she just left.

“You rode you're bike here?” Kris asked amused, walking towards the bike and picking it up before fitting it in the back of the car. She nodded, frowning, and watched Kris grin away. “That’s hilarious!”

“What? It’s fun because I’m a student? We all can’t afford expensive cars at the age of 18.” She sneered, narrowing her eyes at the brown haired boy, who just smiled at her.

“That’s cool. I hope you have driven it enough for a life time, because I don’t think Luhan will let you drive that around town, especially not in a skirt like that.” Lay informed her, pointing out the high waisted skirt that showed off a generous amount of skin.

“So Luhan’s the possessive type, huh?” she guessed from the description Lay just gave her, before sliding in on the front seat and buckling up. “That doesn’t sound too good,”

“You better get used to it, love.” Kris grinned, knowing how possessive Luhan could be if it was the right girl; and something told him that Luhan may or may not would come to feel that way about Hara.

●   ●   ●   ●   ●

“So what happened back there, since you came out crying?” Lay asked cautiously when the car came to a halt in front of what soon would be Hara’s new home.

“Oh, the news of being sold to cover up a gambling debt isn’t really a joy catalyst.” She said bitterly, trying to remember that it wasn’t in fact these guys that were behind her father’s loan, but more specific himself.

“Your dad mention something of you visiting a friend, did he hurt you?” Kris asked concerned, subtly looking her over for bruises of any kind before opening the door to Luhan’s Condo and guiding her in.

“No Jae would never hurt someone; he just didn’t take it very well that I wouldn’t be able to be with him anymore,” Hara replied shortly stepping out of the hall way.

The place was a typical bachelor pad, a huge living room with a giant television and an open kitchen; two bedrooms, study room , upper portion. The interior was plain; mostly held in greys and whites with a small navy blue, but no personal stuff.

“Are you sure someone lives here?” she joked, sitting down in the L shaped sofa that dominated the living room, already making herself at home by throwing her feet in the sofa.

“Yeah, Luhan’s just not that happy about trinkets and prefers his house clean and surgery ready.” Lay smiled, taking a beer out of the fridge and handing one to each of the others before sitting down.
“A girl that can drink the real stuff I approve.” He praised, nodding happily at the vision of Hara drinking a beer, while trying to push the thought of her being the perfect girl for him instead of Luhan away.

“Yeah, don’t your girls drink it?” she asked smugly with a sly grin.

“Oh, Lin only drinks those fruity things that embarrass the hell out of me when I buy it for her, and Lay here is a free man,” Kris smiled, petting his friend on the back, whose ear now was a light shade of red.

“There isn’t a pretty, special someone out there for you?” she asked, smiling at his blush before taking a sip of the cooled beer and enjoying the taste. It was too long since she had been out drinking, and now she was doing it with two she had just met; crazy.

“No, not in this moment.” He replied dully, looking anywhere but at her intriguingly hazel eyes that seemed to pull him even more in with every glance, earning him a stab in the ribs from Kris, who certainly knew which feelings played understand Lay’s bored attitude.

“So, is anyone gonna tell me, how I can be promised away to a lad I haven’t even met yet? Have you guys even thought about the fact that I might not be his type?”

“Oh, trust me love, you his type, alright.” Kris snickered, and as if it was planned, the door slammed open and revealed a couple in a heated making out session.

“Han!” Kris screeched surprised at his friend appearance causing the boy to turn around with anger and lock eyes with his friend.
“You do know it’s only three o’clock, right? Isn’t it a bit early for… that?” he looked with slight disgust at slaggy blonde , who was caressing Luhan's neck with her tongue. Even if Kris had only known Hara for an hour, and already thought what hag Luhan had brought home with him couldn’t even compare with her.

“Well Kris, is it really too early for ? I mean, it doesn’t get better later.” Luhan argued, pulling the blonde closer and letting her touch his upper body without remorse, and without thinking about the other three people in the room.

“I most certainly agree,” a new voice piped up causing Luhan to frown and turn his attention to the other girl in the room.
“But doesn’t it get better in the privacy of your own room? I mean, sure, the lads may enjoy the show, but would you really? What if you suddenly get performance anxiety, don’t they say one in five? And she will most certainly worry about her appearance, if she of course has any shame left, but it seems like you don’t have to worry about it with this one.” She winked at him after checking out the girl his throat and continued.

“But I’m sure you don’t want the three of us intruding on your life; so how about we get the introductions over with, so I can go back to my own flat, where I belong?”

Luhan was frozen and couldn’t feel the touch of the random girl he had brought with him, now instead his gaze was lock on the milky white girl sitting comfortably in his sofa, in his corner. She was truly beautiful, the curves of her body, but her at least a C cup, her long slender legs that were neatly folded underneath her to keep her modesty, unlike the other blonde in the room.

“Who are you?” he asked surprised at the intrusion, he hadn’t made any plans with either the lads or some blonde bimbo.

“Oh, you haven’t heard? I’m the girl Min Woo bought for you!” Hara mock cheered, sending him the biggest smile before looking him over.

He was gorgeous. The shiny hair that were swept away from his forehead, the tall and slender body with muscle just in the right places, and the perfect shaped  eyes that she loved from first sight. Oh, if she had a dream guy, it would be him impersonated.