Stealing Luhan's Car

Bleeding Out

The up-coming Han's couple parked the car by their flat complex and lazily got out of the car.

“What are you doing right now? Do you have a meeting or something?” Hara asked, slipping the sweaty shirt off and throwing the athletic trousers on the floor when they closed the door behind them.

“Um..” Luhan replied, watching curiously how Hara bend down to pet the small dog in almost no clothes with no care in the world. “What? Does it bother you that I’m ? Does it stop your train of thought and make your heart go a little faster at the sight of my bare skin?”
She cheeked, slowly stretching her upper body to show off the subtle curve of her s. She gently lifted the pup to rest on her sternum before leaning down and placing a chaste kiss on his head while holding the eye contact with Luhan.

His breath was short and jagged for a while, before he pulled himself together and scoffed loudly. “It takes more than a little skin to get to me,” he tossed his shirt off and drove a hand through his hair. 
“And no, I’m not doing anything tonight, so I’m just gunna chill here with Kai.”

 

“Well, that sounds lovely,” She cooed, letting the dog down and watching it run to his proclaimed father. 
“this puppy would just love to say hello to his uncle K again.” She chuckled at the unamused look on his face and stood up. 
“And to the thing with you not being affected? Yeah, maybe you and your body need to talk about it, because you obviously don’t agree.”

Luhan angrily rolled his shirt together and threw it after the laughing girl, who was retreating out of the room and into the bathroom. He subtly looked down at the small tent forming in his pants and cursed loudly.

“Your mum is an absolutely devil, pup. Don’t listen to her, all she tells is lies and she doesn’t even get you as many threats as I do, does she?” he cooed, petting the dog and carrying him to the kitchen. He put him down on the table and found a small bag of threats to give him, a small secret the two of them quickly had developed without Hara knowing, Luhan just knew she would freak out by the unsanitariness of it all.

 

After five or so threats Hara stepped out in the sitting room wearing a pair of skinny jeans, a striped crop top showing almost as much skin as the sports bra she just discarded and a pair of high heeled boots. Luhan frowned with the dog in his lap, wagging its tail.

“I thought you were hanging out with the girls?” he questioned worriedly studying her shrugging on a black blazer and gathering her hair in a messy bun on the top of her head.

 

“Well, yeah. But have you seen them? Their life’s practically a fashion show, so if I want to be around them, I can’t prance around in sweats and your shirts; it will kill my self-esteem!” she whined, leaning down to kiss the dog. “And besides, who knows we won’t go out later tonight? We are young, wild and free with a summer holiday to kill.” She shrugged, kissing the corner of Luhan’s mouth before straightening up.

“That’s fine, love. I’ll just stay here and have a boys’ night in with Kai and Pup. It’s fine, it’s not like I’m young, wild and free or something.” He sassed, his hand gripping out for his phone and scrolling down to Kai’s number. “But you can you go, I don’t mind at all.”

“Okay sweetheart. I’ll see you later.” She cooed, walking towards the door and letting herself. “But remember that you are engaged, hon. So you’re not that free again.”

 

●   ●   ●   ●   ●

 

Hara slowly parked the Audi she sneakily had stolen the keys to and looked around to make sure that no thieves or other criminals were in the area. If Luhan found out she had stolen his car and that she got it keyed or worse stolen, she wouldn’t be able to sit down for quite some time.

She came to the door of Lin and Kris’ flat and knocked twice before entering the house. “Hello? Lin? Yuri? It’s Hara.” She called, closing the door and shrugging the blazer off her shoulders. But when she looked around the sitting room, she stopped in her tracks in shock.

The entire place was a mess. Food cover and empty cans were thrown around, clothes lied in piles and papers covered all the flat surfaces.

“What the hell have you done?” She screeched, when Lin and Yuri slowly walked in to stand in the door frame. “It looks like a bomb crater. Does Kris know?”

The girls giggled loudly and towards her. “Of course he does, do you think I would make a mess like this with him not knowing?” Lin scoffed shocked, gently pulling her into a hug and kissed her cheek.

“Well, I wouldn’t tell Luhan, I would more likely save it for him and let him clean it again.” She suggested, giving Yuri a hug, causing her to smile greatly.

“Well, Sweety. That’s exactly why we are here.” She cheered, clapping her hands together and representing her to the mess. “This is how-to-be-a-Wallflower-girl-crash-course!”

“There’s a crash course? Like a tutorial?”

 

“Yeah, there’s five easy steps to become the ideal girl for any member of the Wallflower gang, and if you haven’t already figured out, you need to clean the entire as the first step.” Lin smiled. She handed over the bright pink washing gloves and shooed Hara on her way. “We want the flat spotless and everything on its rightful place. And when you feel like you’re done, you just move on to the next room. We’re going to go out for lunch and when we come back, we’ll move on to the next step; if you of course fulfill this one.”

 

And with that, they were gone; leaving Hara to take care of a mess neither she nor her fiancé had made. With a big sigh she bent down and began to pick of all of the rubbish.

 

After two hours she had folded the clean clothes in the room, washed the dirty laundry, washed the dishes and cleaned the floor and other flat surfaces. Quite frankly she was exhausted, and just as she was about to lie down and close her eyes on the sofa, the door smacked opened.

 

“Surprise!” Lin shouted, placing the small girl from her arms down on the floor and stripping her of her jacket and small shoes. “This is Bu, she is five years old and loves unicorns.” She told her, pointing at the small girl with big brown curls and blue eyes.

 

“Well, hello Bu. It is lovely to meet you. My name is Hara,” Hara cooed, squatting down in front of the girl and shaking her hand. “Hi Hara, you are really pretty.” The small girl smiled, reaching out to touch a wayward piece of hair and lightly tugged on it. “Mummy has light hair too; she says daddy thought it was really nice.”

 

“Well Sweety. Why don’t you sit down in the sofa and I’ll come around in a few second? Does that sound like a good idea, yeah?” the small girl nodded enthused and ran on her small legs to the leather couch to sit down and wait patiently.

 

“Who the hell is that child and why is she here? Don’t get me wrong, but I don’t see the point.” Hara questioned confused, crossing her arms and looking accusingly at the two older girls. “We’re at step two, Silly goose. Now we are testing your ability to function as a mother of a future member of the gang. Before we made sure that you could take care of your man and apparently you did really well.” Yuri praised and looked around approvingly at the almost sparkling flat.

 

“So, who is she?”

“She is the daughter of a late member; her mother got pregnant with her six years ago and then her father died and thereby naming the small girl after him. She’s a really good friend and Bu always seemed like a nice girl, so we asked Meredith if she wanted an afternoon off so we could borrow her child.” Lin explained, sitting down beside the small child and started to braid her hair.

“Is there something you wanna do right now, Bu?” Hara cooed, sitting down on the arm of the sofa right beside her and running a hand over the braid Lin had made. “The girls brought some of your toys and they look really nice, so I was just wondering if you wanted to show it to me.” 

“I have some princesses we can play with?” Bu timidly suggested and looked up at Hara with her wide blue eyes that shone out with innocence, something Hara hadn’t seen for a long time within the gang.

“Yeah, let’s do that Sweety.” So the small girl took the little girl’s hand and led her to the box of toys she had brought with her and helped her pull out the wanted dolls.

 

The game went on for a while, the blonde and the small girl just playing for themselves in their own world, completely oblivious to the two friends studying them and subtly taking a picture. But when it became dinner time, Hara was faced with another challenge: to feed all of the girls, who all wanted something differently. 
Bu had requested Mac and Cheese made like her mommy did it; Yuri wanted a simple Caesar salad while Lin asked for a smoked salmon. All of it went really well until Hara had to use the stove and burnt the fish before cutting herself with the knife and bleeding all over the tomatoes for Yuri’s salad.

“It’s impossible, I can’t do it! It’s physically unmanageable.” She cried, placing the bowl of Mac and Cheese in front of the small girl, who silently wrinkled her nose at the slightly burnt colour.

“Well, four out of five is fine too, I think.” Yuri reassured her friend, gently petting her back and pushing a piece of frozen pizza that she had heated up in the micro wave oven her way. “You’ll just have to excel at the last two.”

“Are we gunna do them today or is this training split in two? Because it’s getting late and I’m guessing Bu’s mother wants her home soon.” Hara argued, the girl in question’s hair making her send Hara a dimpled smile.

“In fact Lin is just getting ready and then we can be on our way. We just have to call a cab to pick us up and then drop Bu off at home.”

“I have the Audi with me, so you can just give me the directions.”

“You stole Luhan’s car?!” Lin screeched, when she came out of her and Kris’ bedroom in a rather casual body con dress with a pair of heels in her hands. “You can’t just do stuff like that! Some day he is gunna freak out and then you’ll really be in big trouble,” she scolded, making Hara feel like she was the toddler instead of Bu.

“Yes, mother. I shall stop stealing Luhan’s car and instead make you pay for a cab when I could drive us. That sound really fair.” She sassed, leading Bu to the hall and helping her to put on her outer wear and gather her toys back in the bag. “Are everybody ready?”

●   ●   ●   ●   ●

“Okay, there’s something you need to know.” Lin explained when the three friends walked from the car and towards another one of the Wallflower owned clubs. “The last two steps kinda fall in into the same category. Silence and obedience, which we all know are the things you struggle with the most.

“So we asked a couple of the guys to pose as Luhan and Kai, and all you have to do is behave correctly in front of them and bam! You’re a qualified WF girl. But you can’t tell them who you are and that you’re engaged to Luhan, they mustn’t know.”

“First, why Luhan and Kai? Luhan I get, but why Kai? And why can’t they know that I’m with Luhan?” Hara questioned confused, getting in the short line to the club.

“Well, Like Luhan is sort of the leader of the five and Kai is his second in command, so it’ll be those two you have to obey. And the guys are maybe gunna be a bit rough on you, and they would never do that if they knew how high your fiancé ranked.” Yuri said and sent a smile to the friendly looking bouncer in the door. “So, David is Luhan and Simon is Kai, and they are sitting over there.” She pointed at two rather attractive lads sitting surrounded by a few others drinking beer and sharing shots.

“Let’s go say hi,” Hara cheered, shrugging her blazer off and grabbing her clutch before crossing the floor to stand in front of the group of guys, who stopped talking when they felt her presence. “Hello lads. Simon and David I assume?”

“Hara?” the one called Simon said, taking her hand and pulling her into a hug. “Lin and Yuri told us a lot about you. It’s great to finally meet you in person.” Simon had half long blonde hair with silver like eyes; he was a bit taller than Luhan but a lot slimmer fit than him. His traits were a bit boyish making him look like around the 18 years.

David on the other hand was a bit more.. rough. His dark hair was pushed back with gel and his eyes were hazel and full of calculations. He was not as tall as Simon, but definitely strong built. The scruff making him look around Kris’ age, and the way he was leant back and studied her scared her a bit.

“David, right?”  she mused, scooting down to sit beside him. David sitting there holding his tongue and waiting for “So you are gunna teach me how to be a proper girl, huh?” She joked after an awkward pause. She was a very extroverted person and when someone didn’t talk, she got nervous and frustrated like she had done something wrong.

Suddenly a hand was on her thigh and she was pulled closer to him. “Listen here baby doll. I’m in charge tonight, apparently your fiancé can’t discipline you right but I won’t have the same problem. I’m in second chain of command, and if I’m not mistaken your man is in third; so I may play a bit rougher than he does, but you have to deal with it if you want to be a proper Wallflower girl.” He nearly hissed into her ear, his other hand resting on the back of her neck holding her in place.

Hara winced at the harsh tone; she wasn’t used to people talking to her like that, at least not without taking them a notch down right after. But the strict look in Lin’s eyes told her, she had to behave, at least just for the night. Even if it meant to submit to a jerk like David.

“I understand that, sir.” She smiled sarcastically, putting her hand on top of his and softly tried to pry it away from his harsh grip. “Behave.” He sneered; squeezing the piece of flesh he had between his fingers, causing her to drop her hand in pain. “Now be a good little girl and get me a whiskey on the rocks.” He let her go and stuffed her hand with a couple of bills, before shooing her away.

 

“Stupid, little, egotistical son of a , demanding I walk around like his ing maid!” Hara cussed, walking towards the bar for a fifth time that night. David hadn’t been a good teacher, it was hard and fast, and if she did something wrong, he wasn’t afraid of cursing her out in front of his friends and grabbing her leg a bit too tight, leaving marks that Luhan surely wouldn’t be very glad to discover.

She had to sit there and listen to the lads talking trash about the girls they had at home, and even a few of the ones that had joined them, neither one of them speaking up to defend themselves causing Hara to not only be angry with them, but also frustrated with herself because she wasn’t allowed to talk back.

Of course when Lin and Yuri were around, the lads spoke proper and respectfully but even a few comments about them had slipped out of the drunken boys’ mouths making Hara want to beat them up. But the worst hadn’t happened yet.

When she came back with another round of drinks for the table, she once again sat down beside David, whom by now had gotten a bit grabbier and pulled her close. His arm was sneaked around her waist and the hand resting on the bare skin of her hip while the other was the outside of her thigh, making Hara squirm in his hold.

“David, stop it. I’m engaged, remember? You can’t just do this to me,” she hissed quietly, setting her nails into his skin and leaving angry red crescents in the presence. “This strictly involved following your demands, not anything physically.”

“Then listen hear, princess. You are gunna walk out to the ladies room and strip off your pretty, little knickers and you are gunna come in here give them to me. Then we are gunna tell Lin and Yuri that you offered to drive me home, and after that I am gunna show you how a real man treats a girl like you.”

“Nowhere in hell am I doing that!” Hara spat, standing up and throwing his hands off her. “I am going home. Please tell Lin and Yuri to call Kris or Baekhyun, I need to get out of here.” She gently told Simon, who frowning nodded in agreement, before the blonde spitfire left the booth they were sat in.

But she wasn’t alone. When she retrieved her jacket, a sweaty hand was laid on her shoulder followed by: “Did you really think I was gunna let you go that easy? So maybe you are getting married to some low life gang member, but I am the leader of group three and that means, I’m in charge of a lot of people, maybe even your man. So if I want to spent the night with you, you are gunna do this without any complaints, okay princess?” he harshly pressed her up against the wall and covered with his hand.

A rough push in her back told her to move forward until they came to the back entrance, when she again was pressed up against the wall. “Give me the keys to your car,” David demanded and began to search the pockets of her jeans making her cry out.

“Do you even know who I am? I’m getting married to Lu Han, your ing soon-to-be leader; how do you thing he’s gunna react when he finds out how you handled his fiancé?” she sobbed and trashed angrily in his arms, when he pushed her head into the brick wall.

“Lu Han? Dream on, princess. I’m not sure why Lin and Yuri chose to help you out, but there’s no way a guy like Luhan would have a defiant girl like you.” He scoffed sinisterly, pulling the keys to the Audi out of her clutch and smirked. “Oh, this is a very fine model, come along.”

“I’m ing serious! He’s gunna kill you!” she cried, stomping her feet and yelling out for help, but the parking lot in the back was empty and even if people were outside, the music would be loud enough to cover her screams.

 

But his arrogance left his system the minute they stepped in front of the Audi.

“You know, when you said you were hanging out with the girls, I thought it would be a quiet night in. Then when the clock turned midnight and you weren’t home, I called Lin. She told me that you guys had gone out to a club and you were going through the crash course, so I thought, ‘okay, she’ll be home in a while.’ 
Then it turned two and you were still a no-show. So I got the name of the club and we took a cab down here, and called Eleanor to make her tell you to meet us out here, because apparently you weren’t answering yours. But guess my surprise when poor, little Simon Holt told me that you left with David Samuels, and that it didn’t look like you were going willingly. Imagine that.”

There he was, her knight in shiny dark amour leant up against the dark Audi with his best friend in tow, the small puppy wagging its tail while barking at the foreign man that was currently holding his mother in shock.

“Luhan.” Her voice small and frail, shaking by the thought of almost being and forced into a car with an aggressive man. A little shrug with her shoulders made David drop his arms around her and allowed her to run into Luhan’s instead, who instantly put his arms around her.

He gently rocked her from side to side, cooing sweet nothings into her ear and kissing the side of her neck. She was softly sobbing into his chest, one hand in the back of his jeans and the other tightly wrapped inside Kai’s. All thoughts of hating the situation with Luhan and the soon-to-be wedding were gone and instead gratefulness and love for the two men filled her.

Kai lifted the small dog up and placed it between Luhan and Hara, causing Luhan to wrap a hand around Walter and press him to her chest, all doing this without taking his eyes off David, who was still standing frozen in the place from before.

“I’m gunna have a small chat with your friend over there, okay baby? You can stand here with Kai while I do that, but don’t look, okay? And try not to listen.” Luhan cooed softly, the hair away from her face and placing a small kiss on the corner of . He gently shifted her to Kai, who gladly opened her arms for her.

 

“David, David, David. I was made aware that you didn’t know that sweet Hara here belonged to me; if you did I know that, you obviously would have acted differently. But since this night was about teaching respect, I would have thought that you would have respected all the members of this gang equally.” Luhan crooned softly, just as he was talking to Hara, just now his attention was turned towards David.

He slowly clicked his watch open and shrugged his jacket off, laying it down on the bonnet of the car. “It shouldn’t really matter if she is married to Min Woo or is dating one of the new boys; she is to be treated the same.” He delivered a swift punch to the side of his face, David’s entire body flying to the side and landing on the ground below.

“The only girl you have control over is your own, when there’s a ring on her finger that you bought, you are allowed to discipline and control her as you like, but any other than that is off limits. That’s what divides us from the other gangs; we actually have respect for our women, unlike you of course.” He scolded, clicking his tongue to the roof of his mouth in a reprimanding manner.

He kicked his knee cap until a loud crack was heard and a scream filled the air. Hara whimpered at the sound, squeezing pup closer to her and burying her head in the crook of Kai’s neck. She didn’t like this side of Luhan the guy that was willing to kill any man touching or even looking at her in the wrong way.

Luhan quietly squatted down beside his head, following the dried in line of blood that ran from his nose and down his throat, shaking his head in disappointment. “The reason we do this, is to make sure they are safe, to protect them and keep them from danger. We do not force them into performing ual acts for us, just because you can’t find one that is willing,” his hand slowly crept to follow the line of the blood, until it closed around his throat.

“When, or if, you ever find someone strong enough to accept your disgusting personality. You will know that your job is to nourish her and make sure she feels cherish. Your first priority will be to make her happy and fulfill her wishes. When you understand everything I just said, then you will have earned her love, both the psychical and the emotional love she has to offer.”

While speaking, the hand holding against his windpipe had begun squeezing, and it was slowly becoming harder for him to breath. “When you wake up, and don’t worry you will, this won’t hurt you in the long run, I expect an oral apology to Hara in front of at least ten members you select. And first then, you are allowed to go back to your duties in the gang.” And with that David was out.

Luhan stood up and brushed off the dirt from his jeans. “Come here Hara, let’s get you home.” He cooed, gently taking her from Kai and moving them to the back seat with the dog and his girl in his lap.