Relation Getting Stronger

Bleeding Out

 Luhan had a good day. He had woken up with a beautiful girl in his bed and proceeded his day with his friends. The meeting occurring in the VIP section was one of strictly pleasure, or it was until the word of Han Sang Hyuk's arrival came to his ears.

Luhan and Hyuk weren’t friend. First of all, they belonged to different gangs, which meant that the rivalry between them was ever growing. But oppose to the Wallflowers Hyuk’s gang had no mercy against beautiful women, if they wanted them, they would get them. Whereas a Wallflower would never lay a hand on a woman, unless of course she was his own, a vile and old tradition that still was upheld.

So with slight annoyance he walked away from his group and their guests to find this man who requested his presence. The party of the club didn’t help, everywhere he looked, he saw girls and boys around Hara’s age fooling around, being loud and obnoxious, while the birthday girl Ji Min demanded everyone’s attention.

But his good day went down the drain when he spotted the bastard himself sitting with the one girl that had managed to keep his interest for more than a day.


Han Sang Hyuk was hitting on his girl, in his club.

With a low growl he sped up his pace and crossed the room, but before he reached his goal, Hyuk lifted his gaze and met Luhan’s eyes. Hyuk’s eyes filled with panic and before Luhan could predict his moves any further, Hyuk leaned in and forced his lips to Hara’s, his hands holding her in place.

Luhan took a calming breath, telling himself it wouldn’t be good if he ripped his throat out in front of so many people, so instead he continued his journey and stopped in front of the kissing couple.

“Hyuk,” Luhan spat, watching how Hara released a slight whimper at the sound of his voice, before Hyuk forced her head down to the crook of his neck. “Han. Can’t you see that I’m busy with my girl?”

This made Luhan laugh, out loud. The thought of Hyuk claiming a girl on equal level of Hara’s beauty or even five levels below her was sure amusing.

“I’m sorry, miss? Would you please remove yourself from Mr. Hyuk?” Luhan asked in a fake formal voice, coaxing Hara to play along, even though he knew she was as fuming as him.

Hara pulled away from Hyuk harshly, her back facing Luhan, who silently laid a hand on the small of her back, while she squared up to the man in front of her. “You sick son of a ! I ing told you I was engaged, I told you several times that I wasn’t interest and still you forced your bloody tongue down my throat! Disgusting.” She hissed angrily, stepping closer to him and raising her hand.

“Shut the hell up,” Hyuk spat lowly, making sure Luhan wouldn’t hear. “The man behind you is very dangerous and if he doesn’t think you’re with me, he will take you against your will,”

Hara stepped back and chuckled bitterly. “You wanna know who my fiancée is?” Hyuk frowned and looked flabbergasted at Hara, who turned around and faced Luhan, she gently took his face in her hands and pressed a gently kiss to his lips.

But neither of them felt that was enough. Luhan could still taste the bastard on her lips, and he wouldn’t allow the disgusting taste to linger there any longer. Luhan’s hand possessively took a hold of her hips, pulling them flushed against his, welcoming the slight whimper that escaped her lips and was swallowed by his. Her head tilted to the left side, opening and gently playing with his tongue before pulling at his curly locks and forcing his head back. wandered from his lips and down to his jaw, where she bit down earning a throaty moan from him before moving down to his neck.

He chuckled darkly of her need to mark him, when he felt her teeth skim his skin. He met Hyuk’s eyes that still were staring at the girl, who currently was covering his throat in love bites, reminding him of something.

“You see this?” Luhan asked, gaining Hyuk’s attention and lazily pointing to Hara’s shoulder blade, where he pushed the fabric away and revealed the love bite he made the day before. “She is mine.”

With those words Hara let go of his throat and turned to face Hyuk. She slapped him hard, the harsh sound would have echoed through the room if it hadn’t been for the loud music. “If you ever come near me again, you won’t have to worry about Luhan. I will personally skin you alive before donating your organs, and that is not a joke.” She angrily spat, taking a hold of the full shot glass on the table and splashing it in his face.

“You little !” Hyuk spat, leaping forth to reach her, but was only met with the hard surface of the bar and a toned upper body pressed against his back.

“You listen to me. I have never in my life of twenty-Four years allowed anyone to take to me like that, so what makes you think that I would allow you to talk like that to my fiancée? If you ever as much as touch her, talk to her, even look at her, I will shred you of everything you have until you’ll be begging me to kill you, and then I’ll begin to separate your body from your limbs, maybe I’ll let Hara take out your organs first, so your pathetic life actually would mean something. But don’t even think that this is an empty threat, because not only will it happened, it will happened within the day of you being near her.”

 

Hyuk scrambled to the floor the minute Luhan retreated and hurried out of the room. With a curious look, Luhan turned around and leant against the bar while he watched Hara gently sway from side to side.

“It was some effort you put into that kiss,” he teased, placing his hands on her hips and pulling her to his body. “It was almost if you wanted us to continue this later…”

“You know, angry Luhan is hot.” She stated bluntly, leaning in and resting her head in his neck. “The whole possessive vibe is kinda y.”

“Why is it every time you compliment me, you’re drunk?” he chuckled, picking up the shot glasses on the bar and examined them. His other hand was gently rubbing her back making her sigh with content.

“Maybe because you’re only my type when I’m drunk?” she giggled, planting a chaste kiss on one of the love bites she made and smiled proudly of her work.

Luhan was about to answer her, when a person bumped into them. “Oh, I’m sorry ma.. Hara?” the dark haired male frowned, looking at the cozied couple with a sour smile. Hara slowly lifted her head and met the eyes that were so familiar to her. “Jae,” she gently whispered, the need to bury her head in Luhan’s chest was strong again.

“So this is the reason you broke up with me? He is the reason?” he spat angrily and squared up to meet Luhan’s impressive body structure, but even then Luhan wasn’t intimidated.

“Jae, you don’t understand.” She sighed, slowly removing herself from Luhan’s body and turning towards Jae.

“Oh, but I do. You broke off our almost yearlong relationships, so you could this new hunk. What? Is he gonna make more money than me when he’s done? Is he a med student too? A trust-fund child? Tell me why the hell you are screwing him after so short time, when I had to wait so long!” Jae demanded angrily, stepping towards her and almost gripping her shoulders, before Luhan pushed him back.

“Back the hell off, man. She doesn’t need this right now.” Luhan growled protectively, a strong arm circled her waist and pulled her against him.

“No Han, it’s fine.” She assured him, sobering up a bit. “Jae, I know that you loved me, and I admit that I sometimes took advantage of it, but what you don’t know is that if we had continued, we would probably have ended up being married. And that’s not a bad thing. But we would be too perfect together. We would both be having a high paying job, late work hours and the same snotty funding parties to go to every weekend.

“Our lives together would basically be the same. And that’s not what I want with my life. You were great at opening my mind for the world, you introduced me to many things and people, but we’ve learnt everything we can from each other. You need someone to either be the loving housewife with your two children waiting at home, or you need your piece of adventure in form of a girl, who probably isn’t studying at the same university as you,” Hara smiled, gently touching his arm.

“Luhan is that person for me. Luhan isn’t currently undergoing an education, which would probably take up all of his youth, and bless him for that. I love that he isn’t like me, he can show me things that you haven’t even thought was possible, while you already know everything I know. So please, find a sweet girl that can be your Luhan. Let her show you how to expand your life and embrace her, please.” She had a slight pleading tone in her voice, and Luhan would’ve thought it was hilarious to hear Hara beg, if not it had been to her ex-boyfriend.

“And the last part of your statement? In the winter holiday, you know that time where you thought I was with Junho? I wasn’t, I never “cheated” on you. The only guys I’ve ever been with ually are you and the guy that took my ity.” Hara told him quietly with a small smile, gently leaning against Luhan, who gladly welcomed her in his arms.

“But what about..” Jae gestured to the male behind her, making her shake her head. “Nope. Never,” she smiled slyly, hearing Luhan’s cheekily addition that was whispered in her ear, “Not yet, anyways.”

“Okay then. I’ll see you, Hara. Nice to meet you, Luhan.” Jae walked away quietly, leaving the couple in silence.

 

“You called me Luhan,” Luhan said cheekily after a period of silence, causing Hara to laugh out loud and breaking free of his arms.

“Yeah, don’t get used to it.” She snickered and rolled her eyes before turning to the bartender. “Can I have five shots please? Do you want anything?” she asked Luhan, sending him a sweet smile.

“Yeah, give me a pint, please.” He asked the bartender that avoided eye contact at all cost. “Why won’t he look at me?” he mused with a frown and turned to Hara, who smiled cheekily.

“Well, it might have something to do with him not believing me being your fiancée,” she told him, sending a sarcastic smile in the bartender’s direction, who silently cursed underneath his breath.

“What, why?” Luhan growled. Why did people not believe that Hara actually was his fiancée? Even his close friends that currently were hanging out in the VIP section didn’t believe him when the guys had described her. And even his low life employees didn’t think he could find a girl like Hara, that was just insulting.

“Let’s ask him, yeah?” Hara smiled, looking up at the bartender, who shakily placed their orders in front of them. “So, bartender-boy, why don’t Han and I look like a couple?” 

“You do. You’re both of, of equal hotness, I mean on the same level of beauty, handsomeness.” He stammered, looking anywhere but in the brown eyes of the infamous Lu Han that currently watched him with slight amusement. And it was the truth. The two of them truly were in the top of the attractiveness food chain, so there was no one who wouldn’t believe that they weren’t together if you only considered their looks.

“So, Mark, what about us gives you the impression that we aren’t engaged?” Luhan mused, taking a sip of his beer and sending him a blinding smile that made Hara laugh quietly. Normally she wouldn’t be for this kind of treatment to a poor boy, but he was kind of rude to her, so just like Aaron, he deserved it.

“You’re just not the most monogamous person, sir.” Mark murmured quietly, wiping the bar clean for the fourth time.

“Well then, carry on.” Luhan sighed, taking another sip. “You know I have a tap here, right?”

“Mmmh.” Hara smiled, downing the first shot of five. “Who do you think have been buying my alcohol the entire night?”

“You cheeky little bugger.”

 

“Tell me about Hyuk.”

Luhan sighed. He knew this was coming, but he wasn’t happy about it. The more she knew about his world, the more she understood him, but also the more dangerous life would be for her. So he had the choice to keep her in the dark and possibly losing her, or enlighten her and getting her in danger.

“Han Sang Hyuk is a part of another gang called Matsuba-kai. They came from Japan, hence the name, and since then have infiltrated Seoul with their petty crimes and drug deals. They aren’t even ants on the map, but we keep an eye out for them. Their relationship to women isn’t good either, are often reported in their area, and we are really trying to take them out one by one, but they keep getting bigger, not stronger, just more weak people.” Luhan explained, watching the information turning inside her brain causing her to take another shot.

“So you guys are the only big gang in  Seoul?” she asked curiously, watching him sip on his beer with a calm expression like it was the weather they were talking about.

“No,” Harry sighed. “There is another gang that threaten us from time to time. They’re called United, a member is a Uni. They are a lot like us, but instead of being a family tradition, the members are men joining in when they turn seventeen.”

“That’s really young to commit to a gang life,” she mused, not thinking about Luhan, who had been in a gang his entire life.

“Well, is it really ever appropriate to join a gang? I was a newborn, the Uni’s are seventeen, and you are eighteen, going on nineteen.” Luhan chuckled dryly, watching how his girl gently began swaying from side to side after the fourth shot. How much had she drunk before he found her? “Do you wanna come to the VIP section and meet the guys?”

“Are Lin and Yuri there too?” Hara asked, pouring the last shot down and standing up. She took a hold of his arm and let him lead the way.

“No, they had another thing, so just the boys and our guests from USA.”

“Oh, okay then.” She shrugged and skipped the rest of the steps. She opened the door and caught the sight of the tanned beauty she had become quite good friends with over the last month. “Kaie!” she cheered, crossing the room and hugging him tightly, not caring that she interrupted a conversation.

“Hi Hara,” Kai smiled, slowly returning the hug of the girl in his lap. “What are you doing here?” the lads in the room looked stunned at the dark skinned boy and the girl. The Wallflowers knew who she was, but the guests didn’t.

“Is this your bird, Kaie?” a deep, rough voice asked, sounding a lot like Lay, just older.  Hara turned to find a dark haired male with a giant teasing smile.

“No, she’s with me.” Luhan stated from the door, casually walking towards the girl on Kai’s lap and sitting down next to them.

“Jep, Kaie here is just my best friend in the whole wide world,” she cooed, snuggling her head into Kai’s chest and resting her legs in Luhan’s lap. Her comment caused quite the discussion between Kris and Lay, who both were firm believers in being Hara’s best male friend causing Kai to chuckle proudly.

“Why is she being so affectionate?” Kai whispered to Luhan, while Hara made conversation with the guests from States, who she found out were named, Jin ki, Junsu and Yunho.

“She took five shots before we came up here, I have no idea of how much she drank beforehand. I think she gets loving when she drink enough, just before she was insinuating that we should sleep together.” Luhan chuckled, catching the small girl when she climbed from Kai to him, and protectively keeping her to his chest.

 

“Is she always like this?” Jin ki, asked, looking amused at the girl, who slightly resembled a monkey how she crawled from Kai to Luhan and now wrapped her legs around Luhan’s waist.

“No, not in public at least.” Luhan chuckled, remembering to keep up the image that they indeed were affectionate and loving towards each other when they were alone in the privacy of their home. “She’s normally not that touchy-feely.”

“Well, she’s a mighty fine sight, Han.” Yunho appraised watching the girl with eyes that were a little too hungry for Luhan’s liking. Sure, the three guys were mates of the Wallflowers, but Yunho had always been the odd one out. He had minor connections to the Matsuba-kai's, since his parents were from japan, making Luhan and the guys question his moral towards treatment of girls. But time after time Jin ki and Junsu assured them that he would behave, and Luhan had believed them, not having a reason not to before now.

“Yeah, she is also very much taken, Hyung.” Kris reminded him, helping his brother out, who seemed to be shaking a bit and tightening his grip on the small girl.

“I know, Wu.” Yunho smiled dryly, tearing his eyes away and taking sip of his now warm beer. “I’ve seen the invitations Junsu and Onew got,” Yunho was of course referring to the invitations to Luhan’s “bachelor” party on the next Friday. The night where Luhan was allowed to do everything on a night out with the guys and Hara couldn’t hold it against him for the rest of his life. Close friends of the male was invited, which meant that both Junsu and Onew had gotten an invitation, but since Luhan didn’t care much for the Japanese, he hadn’t.

“So, have you decided for a place for the tattoo, Hara?” Junsu asked, breaking the silence and waking the almost sleeping girl on Luhan’s chest.

“Huh, what?” Hara sleepily replied, lifting her head and rubbing her eyes gently, ignoring the chuckles that came from Luhan and Kai, earning them an elbow in the ribs. “Oh, Luhan? Where was it we had talked about?” she asked nervously, not wanting to let out that she actually didn’t have a say in that decision.

Luhan gently lifted her right arm and kissed the underside of her upper arm. “Right here,” he smiled, not looking anywhere else but at Hara, who suddenly blushed at the intimacy.