[M] Intensity

secretseven's one stop one shot shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Notes.

Pairing: TabiSan
Requested by: chrazykaye
Prompt: You became the reason I breathe only to suffocate me.

###

You think I'm selfish?

Funny. That's how I thought about you.

You should at least get things straight.

###

Seung hyun sat by the end of the bar. He leaned forward and ordered bourbon on the rocks. He took a sip and almost instantly remembered her. . He ran a hand through his hair. Why order a ing drink she always said was her favourite?

He took another sip. How ing stupid.

She didn't even drink. She only tasted bourbon on his lips. She always said something like he was enough to get drunk on.

He gritted his teeth. He didn't want to think of her like she was a . But goddamit does he hate her.

The door chimed, and she entered with a twinkle. He glanced up to see her-- body sheathed in black silk, hair tousled and messy held up in a high pony, her skin the paleness of pearls, her lips orange like flames.

She looked different, but exactly the same as his girl who slept in his goddam baggy sweater with no make up on. She was y like she is right then.

He looked back to the drink and involuntarily remembered her in his arms, his leather jacket draped on his shoulder. He would take a sip of his drink and as soon as the glass  sat on the table her hands would be on his collar, pulling him down for a kiss. She was always liked that.

Sandara was always possessive.

When their lips part, she would smile at him satisfied. And she would look away casually like kissing him was nothing but a stretch of her arms. He was hers like her clothes were hers.

And just like that, she got rid of him when she no longer wanted him. Simply. Like he was some cheap t-shirt she got at a bargain. Then worn, then disposed.

She was with another guy who adored her.

Seung hyun took another gulp of the bourbon and slammed the glass on the bar. It shattered in his hands, and for a minute, she looked like she cared.

His hand stung as glass sliced his skin, and bourbon sipped through.

.

He said he wouldn't do this.

###

They met at some party, with technicolor lights flashing on the floor. Sandara was flushed pink then blue then green. Seung hyun always thought she was kind of left that kind of impression. Stunning. Dizzying. Intense.

Their eyes met and for the briefest second it was like the world stop. The music muffled. The lights stuck on white.

Then time resumed with a crash. The music was too loud. The lights shifted too fast.

He was having motion sickness standing still.

He turned away. A hand on his head.

Maybe he drank too much?

###

You think I'm selfish?

You only care about yourself

You'll regret it. You'll miss me.

###

Sandara saw him as she entered the bar. She kept her face straight on Soo hyun, but her peripheral vision saw him and only him. Her Choi Seung hyun.

It's been what? Six months since they broke up. Why was he here?

She glanced at him the same time he was bowed to his drink. He pursed his lips as he swallowed. Sandara thought he never changed. He always liked his liquor.

Maybe too much.

She always felt like she needed to compete with it.

When she kisses him after, he would stare at her like she owned him, down to that breath he sighed when he pulled her close. His hand wrapped around her waist and his head resting on her shoulder.

He was hers.

But then it always felt like she was holding on to him so desperately. She kissed him publicly, dressed provocatively. Pay attention to me. Pay attention. You are mine.

Like any time he would forget.

He drove her insane.

He was too carefree.

He didn't care. He doesn't care. He doesn't. She kept repeating it to herself. Soo hyun is better for you.

Seung hyun makes you an awful person. Jealous. Insecure.

He doe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter