Act Like Nothing is Wrong

secretseven's one stop one shot shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Notes: Where you are TOP Character: TOP You laugh and you act like nothing's wrong.

 

You. You were always the hard . And you feel hard around the edges, but inside you feel closer to crumbling. But you stiffen up your jaw, you grit your teeth. You say, "It's over" and even if it's your own voice you hear how harsh and coarse it sounds. You don't look at her. You already know how she'd look.  And that knowledge was enough for you to stare straight ahead. Outside the car's windshield. Out in the rain, where the sky ironically reminds you of tears. She always had such an easy time crying but she doesn't doesn't make a sound. There was quiet but you think the pain in your chest sound a lot like breaking glass. The gentle drizzle of rain hitting the roof of the car muffles the world outside and you wonder, you wonder if you could go out, face th sky and just drown and get this ing over with. You steal a glance at her, it was more of impulse than anything else. And she was staring at you with eyes wide and she was obviously hurt. You find it kind of funny how at this time there were no tears on her face. It was like you've hurt her too many times that she'd finally run dry.

 

"Seung hyun..." she reaches out to you, his hands settle at the crook of your elbow and you snatch your arm out of her grasp. You shake of her hold violently. Because her touch hurts you. Her ing eyes hurt you. You feel that distinct burn in your eyes and you hurl at her words you don't mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter