Together Forever

secretseven's one stop one shot shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Notes: Pairing TOPDara     Will we be together forever from now on? Yes.

 

Sandara was watching the television, lazily flipping through the channels. She settled for the news with a small smile on her lips, hoping for a a short glimpse of her boyfriend in the entertainment portion of the show. Big Bang has just come back to Korea and she was more than a little excited at the prospect of seeing Seung hyun. As if on cue, a scene at the airport was unfolded and walking with his head bowed down, was the guy who made her heart ache in such a wonderful way. He had dark shades on and he was wearing this black Adidas track suit that she had bought for him as an impromptu gift on one of her shopping binges. She watched the man take out his phone and casually pressed it against his ear and her phone rang in response.

"Welcome home!" She had said a little breathless. She watches him on the television breaking into a small grin.

"I'm home." He had responded with that deep voice of his that made her feel like she was melting. "See you in twenty."

"Yes." She replied and then they hanged up and she sunk down to the floor, resting her head on the coffee table. She watched him make his way through the crowd accompanied by flashes of light. She sighed. To miss him so much and to finally be with him after a long time. It was a flood of longing and contentment. She idly run her finger on the carpet counting the minutes that passed.

Not long after, she heard the front door open and she gets up to her feet in a flash. By her door stood Seunghyun with a weak smile on his lips. His track suit damp and glowing from the rain that had settled on his shoulder.

"Hi!" She said excitedly, her heart in .

"Hello." He says an apologetic look in his eyes. She wanted to run to him, wanted to engulf him in an embrace but for the life of her she couldn't find her indoor slippers.

He doesn't make a move and as she frantically looked around for her slippers in the room, she felt that there was something odd. Out of place. "Come in." She calls out to him.

"I can't." He told her. "I'm all wet."

"It doesn't matter!" She had said as she got on her knees and looked under her couch.

"I can't stay, Dara." She turns to him abruptly, still on her knees. And all of a sudden, she felt like he was so far away even if they were just a few feet apart.

"What do you mean? Aren't you staying over?"

"No." He had said sadly, "I'm sorry, I have to go."

She gets up slowly, a choke developing on , "What? Why? And why are you here so early? Twe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter