Unmentioned

secretseven's one stop one shot shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For mugirl9182.
Notes: TOPDara
Prompt request: Dara and TOP argue about a dating rumour
Disclaimer: sevvy has nothing against Soo hyun. It's kind of weird. Whatever!
Enjoy!

###

It was Seung Hyun's birthday, and he was going to his "surprise" birthday party at the YG building. He smack himself. How utterly ridiculous that he has to play this part every freaking year. Of course, he has a ing calendar on his phone that even gives a stupid pop up to remind him that oh, dip go call your mother, and thank her for giving birth to you. Today is November 3rd. Happy birthday!

He was testy. He knew. He shouldn't be this put out for a birthday party. They usually just give him a stylized cake, force him to blow out candles and thank everyone for remembering. That was nothing too hard. But of course, there was the... Unmentionable... That he didn't want to think of. Gah! He just thought of it! Goddam it.

He moodily slams the door of his car too loudly, then opened it back up to apologize to his driver.

Mr Song didn't even bat an eyelash, what? Was he often this moody? "Just enjoy your birthday, Seung hyun-ah."

"Ah yeah. Thank you." He bows and closed the door again, now rather gently.

He walked the halls decorated with posters of YG artists and he kept his eyes trained forward. No. No. No. He didn't want to see... Her. No. He doesn't!

When he was passing their poster however he stole a glance because he was stupid like that and there she was, all smiles with a her ridiculous palm tree hair. Dara. Dara...

Gah. She makes him so ing mad. He could just, could just...

"Why are you staring at me so intently, TOP-ssi?"

He whips back to find the girl in the poster materialize in front of him sans the palm tree and in a rather cute dress. Ah, she was so pretty it was annoying! She was so ing annoying being all pretty and dating the douche bag Soo hyun. Tsk. What's the big deal with Soo Hyun anyway? So he's big on the small screen who gives a . Seung hyun was a sought after, award winning BIG screen actor.

"Why would I stare at you? I was just thinking how ridiculous you looked when you debuted." He snorts.

"I know right? What about you?" She points. "With your gangsta face paint! Did you ask them to draw you a butterfly?" She laughs.

"It's manly war paint. MANLY." He emphasizes. "Whatever. You wouldn't know. I heard you were dating some guy. Congratulations. Whatever. I am off to be surprised for my birthday, bye."

He walks off but she follows. "What is up with you? Are you having one of your moods?"

Seung hyun frowned at her, "I DO NOT HAVE MOODS. I AM FINE. I BRING HAPPY TO HAPPY ING BIRTHDAY."

Sandara shook her head laughing awkwardly, "yeah, yeah, sure. Okay."

They walk together in silence until the elevator, "you're invited to my surprise party?"

She grimaced at him, "of course I am. I was your distraction. By the way your early, they said they'll text me when they're ready for you." The elevator arrives, but she pulls at him, "come, let's go get you tea, you know, to calm you down."

"What the..." He was really going to complain more but then her hands slips naturally to his and well... She has nice small hands. So he lets her navigate then to the cafeteria. He mumbles, "I am calm. I'm fine. I don't give a who you're dating."

Dara frowns at him, "well that's good, since, you know, it's none of your business. And quit swearing! I don't care what kind of mood you're in, you better clean up your language before I shove a soap right in there for you. Really, the audacity of this boy. You don't even call me noona."

That was it. Seung hyun's sanity snapped and he finds himself pulling her to an empty recording area.

"Wait! What! Seung hyun! What the heck are you..." She began but he pushes her inside.

"No, Dara. What the heck are you? I dropped two hints already! Two. You are supposed to say, I'm not dating Soo hyun. I'm not dating anyone."

"Why am I going to say..."

"You mean it's true? You mean..." He turns around, then back, "you..."

She tilts her head, "why do you care?"

"Why do I care? Why?" He laughs. "Seriously?"

Dara just stares at him.

"Seriously? You... You... Because... I... I don't care!"

"See." She gives him a terse nod. "My point exactly."

She tries to head for the door, but he blocks her off, "we... We... We text each other. We text each other a lot. I text you. You text back. You get mad when I don't reply within 5 minutes. I tell you stupid jokes. I send you stupid emojis. I wait until you say good night before I ing sleep."

Sandara fights a smile playing dangerously on her lips, "so? Does that mean I don't get to date?"

"Yah!" Seung hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter