Chapter 12

Work To My Heart!

Chapter 12

“How have you been, Mark hyung?” Yugyeom questioned when Mark finally let go of him but still clinging on to his giant baby.

“Good, come and sit down.” Mark replied before asking the younger to settle down on the empty opposite of him.

The moment he settled down back in his seat, Mark quickly buzzed through his intercom and ordered Jia to bring in drinks for Yugyeom.

“Budget reports?” Yugyeom questioned, scanning through the documents that just so happened was placed at his side of the desk.

For a second, Mark forgotten that Kim Yugyeom actually studied business and design back in college even though the younger had been working as a dance instructor for the past year.

It was partly also the reason why Mark recommended him as his secretary to Pa, somebody that trained in both business and designing.

“Yup, I’m looking through them to review back the budgets and work out the company fund.” Mark replied, smiling tiredly as he stretched his sore neck from all the reading and scanning.

Yugyeom stare at the older, seeing how tired out his beloved hyung is before getting up and when to massage Mark’s neck and shoulders causing the older to immediately relaxed and enjoy his giant baby pampering him.

“You want me to help, hyung?” Yugyeom offered, grinning at Mark who of course happily accepted the help as he mouthed a thank you.

Just like that both of them worked in sync, working through all the piles with Mark returning back to the Kim’s house that night, spending time with his Yugie and Mrs Kim.

Time passed by as they worked together to cleaned up the mess Jaebum left behind, while trying to find suitable candidates to fill up the empty vice president and chief of design department spot.

With Yugyeom’s presence and help, Mark was pretty much spending all day with the younger and without realizing it’s already been three weeks since he last talk to Jackson.

He really needs to stop sleeping over at Yugyeom’s even if no matter how much Mrs Kim insisted, he will come back home tonight and see his Mandu.

Back at the seventh floor, Jackson was zoning out since they are pretty much done with the ad two days ago so right now, they are pretty free.

“Hyung!” Youngjae called out, walking over to his desk with a worried look.

“Did you hear what I asked earlier?” Youngjae questioned, standing by the older desk with a raised eyebrows.

“Sorry, what is it?” Jackson replied, shaking his head a bit in hope trying to remove Mark from his mind, he hasn’t been seeing nor talking to the older lately because Mark was either never home or come back when he is already asleep.

“I asked what do you want to eat for lunch. It’s already lunch time.” Youngjae exclaimed, shaking his head at seeing how out of it Jackson has been recently.

Jackson looked at the clock hanging on the wall, it was already lunch time so why aren’t him feeling hungry like usual.

“Anything, let’s go.” Jackson replied before heading out with the worried Youngjae trailing behind him, smiling to his fangirls before entering the lift.

He still has fangirls visiting him during lunch especially, it has lessen since Mark stopped appearing and picking him up for lunch but at least he wasn’t having mini faint attack like before anymore.

As the best friends enter the carpark area, heading towards Jackson’s car when Youngjae spotted a rather familiar figure walking with a tall figure.

“Hyung, isn’t that Mark hyung?” Youngjae exclaimed, nudging the distracted Jackson who instantly turned towards the direction he was pointing the moment he heard that name.

Jackson’s track immediately stopped when he witnessed Mark laughing with the tall figure before the said figure pulled him into a hug, Mark’s head instantly rested on his chest.

His heart suddenly feels heavy, he didn’t like this feeling at all.

Youngjae immediately noticed how Jackson’s expression just turned bitter while witnessing the moment between his so called childhood best friend with that tall figure.

Even if Jackson confessed to him after the whole incident with Jaebum and Jinyoung that he and Mark is actually childhood best friends, Youngjae still believed that what they have is more than friendship and Jackson’s expression is proving just that.

“Let’s just eat ramen.” Youngjae exclaimed, seeing how Jackson wasn’t in the mood for anything before dragging the older back into the building, heading for their pantry.


********************************************

 

“Night, Yugie.” Mark wished to the pouting younger, who playfully didn’t want to alight the older car.

“Night, Marky.” Yugyeom teased, sticking his tongue out before jumping out of the car, escaping from Mark’s deadly arm smacking.

The older chuckled, sticking his own tongue out at Yugyeom who is celebrating his victory at avoiding the smacking before they both exchanged waves for the last time.

Mark decided to dropped by a chicken restaurant, buying some of Jackson’s favourite fried chickens before heading back home.

Smiling at the bag in his hold, Mark slowly unlock his apartment door before being greeted with the sight of Jackson eating cup ramen on the couch while watching some game show.

“Mandu.” Mark called out happily, skipping over to the couch immediately and plopping himself down beside the younger who didn’t seems interested in his return.

He decided to ignore the cold atmosphere surrounding them before putting the bag in front of his puppy excitedly.

“I bought for you fried chickens.” Mark exclaimed, expecting a very excited puppy but instead Jackson just nodded, indifferent to the chickens as he opened the box and took a piece, eating it in silence.

Mark couldn’t understand the situation, especially with the fact that Jackson is actually giving him a cold shoulder.

“Is he mad at me?” Mark wondered as he watches the younger soullessly finished up the drumstick before standing up and walking away.

“You only eat a piece?” Mark exclaimed, jolting up before approaching the younger, pulling Jackson to face him.

“I am full, thanks for the chicken.” Jackson thanked monotonously before pulling his hand out of Mark’s grip, continuing his track towards the kitchen.

He quickly throw out his empty ramen cup, washed his hands before heading towards his room, ignoring the pair of eyes watching his every move with a lost expression.

Of course he started feeling guilty for treating Mark like that but he was mad, at the fact that the older literally just abandoned him for the past three weeks after getting himself a special someone.

As he pushed aside all the guilt in him while turning the door knob, Jackson feels a pair of hands wrapped around his waist before Mark rested his chin on the younger’s shoulder.

“I’m sorry, Ka Yee. I didn’t mean to ignored you, I was swarmed up with work. “ Mark whispered, apologizing to the younger for making him feel lonely and alone this past three weeks.

In an instant, Jackson feels really bad especially after hearing how tired out Mark was just from his voice, he should had known it better than anyone else at how hard the older work once he is given or assigned to a task, just like himself.

The younger male pulled himself out of the back hug, turning to face Mark before pulling the older into a tight hug, whispering sorry over and over again.

Mark smiled, ruffling his big baby’s hair after they pulled apart.

“Don’t worry, everything is done. I am all yours now.” Mark exclaimed, pinky promising the younger who was laughing at how childish his Dimsum can be.

“Good, I don’t plan on sharing my Dimsum with anyone.” Jackson exclaimed once his laughter died down before dragging Mark back to the couch, finally able to enjoyed his fried chickens with his Yi En fully.

They stayed up quite a bit, catching up with each other with Jackson doing the majority of the talking and Mark giving his full attention to the younger, smiling while looking at the younger’s animated expressions while sharing his story.

Once they are done chatting, Jackson offered to clear up their mess while Mark just rested, amused while watching his messy puppy cleaning up.

By the time Jackson was done, he came back to an asleep Mark on the couch who looked so peaceful and pretty in his sleep, almost angelic.

Without realizing, his body leaned in before he placed a kiss on Mark’s forehead but then the scene from the car park earlier today replayed in his mind causing Jackson to immediately pulled away.

He slapped himself a few times, telling himself to stop stealing kisses from Mark while he is sleeping before carrying the older bridal style into his bedroom so that he can sleep comfortably.

“Good night, Dimsum.” Jackson whispered after covering the asleep older with a blanket, smiling to himself once more before exiting the room quietly

The next morning Jackson woke up to the smell of brewing coffee and freshly made chocolate chips pancakes, waltzing into his room.

He immediately jumped out of bed, running out of his room to be greeted with the sight of Mark stirring their coffee while two plates of pancakes, drizzled with maple syrup already readied to be eaten on the counter.

“Good morning, Mandu.” Mark greeted, smiling as he walked over with two mugs of coffee, settling down on one of the stool.

“Morning, Dimsum.” Jackson returned the greeting, settling himself beside the older while totally busy savouring the pancakes with his eyes.

“What are you waiting for, dig in.” Mark exclaimed and the younger didn’t need to be told twice as he quickly savour the delicious taste that he has been missing for the past three weeks.

“Heaven! You don’t understand how much I missed your cooking, I feel like dying without them in my tummy.” Jackson exclaimed dramatically causing Mark to mentally rolled his eyes at the dramatic puppy.

Of course he could see how much Jackson missed his cooking especially with the puppy up every piece in like a vacuum, it made him smile to feel appreciated by the younger.

“I see, you were mad at me yesterday because there is no one cooking for you, not because you missed me, you missed my cooking.” Mark teased, putting on a hurt expression before turning to eat his own pancakes silently.

Jackson panicked, thinking that Mark actually got offended by his words causing him to quickly put down his fork and turning to face the ‘sad’ Mark side view.

“You know I love you more than food, right?” Jackson questioned sincerely which almost make Mark burst out laughing seeing the seriousness on his face but he hold back and kept his silence.

“If you don’t believe me, I will promise to stop eating meat and fried chickens for a month to prove it.” Jackson added after seeing there is no changes on Mark’s expression.

Mark was actually touched by that because if you know Jackson Wang, you would know that he won’t give up on those two favourites of his that easily, he would rather die than not eating his weekly supply of meat and fried chickens.

“Silly Ka Yee, I was just kidding but thank you though. I didn’t know you love me that much.” Mark chuckled, pinching his big baby’s cheeks who by now was pouting but relieved that it was just a joke because he wouldn’t want to deal with an angry Mark, it won’t be pretty.

The best friends decide to quickly finished up their breakfast after checking the time, getting ready for the day before heading out to work together with Mark driving like usual and Jackson couldn’t be anymore grateful that everything returned back to the usual routine, without knowing that a certain giant baby will change everything.

After parking the car, both of them alight before heading towards the lift area with Jackson’s arm slung on Mark’s shoulders.

While busy chatting about random stuffs, they failed to noticed a tall figure trailing them with a smirk on his face.

“Marky hyung.” The figure purposely called causing both of them to turn back, Mark’s face immediately light up into a big grin, waving to his Yugie.

“Good morning, Yugie.” Mark greeted the younger as he got closer, happily hooking arms with Yugyeom while totally not aware that Jackson’s arm wasn’t around him anymore.

Mark definitely didn’t notice the displeased look on his puppy’s face but Yugyeom did, well it isn’t exactly that hard especially with the fact that Jackson is busy glaring at him.

“Marky? He was the one that send the text that night. Is he?” Jackson wondered in his head, eyes still on their linked arms and happy faces, it was a weird sight for him.

“Jackson, this is Yugyeom.” Mark quickly introduced his two best friends to each other after realizing Jackson was awkwardly standing there while he chatted away with Yugyeom.

Jackson nodded, forcing a smile on his face while scanning the younger who seems very happy and joyful.

“Nice to meet you, Jackson hyung. I heard so much about you from Mark hyung.” Yugyeom greeted the older before bowing in respect which of course cause Jackson to bow back, amazed at how respectful the younger is towards his hyung.

Yugyeom was indeed excited to meet a certain Jackson Wang that managed to make his Mark hyung’s eyes sparkled everytime he talked about him back in LA.

“Jackson, Yugyeom is my…” Mark was about to introduce but got cut by Jackson who suddenly freak out, not wanting to hear the next word after ‘my’.

“We will talk later, Youngjae is waiting for me. Sorry.” Jackson excused himself after ‘checking’ his wristwatch before escaping for the lift, leaving behind a confused Mark and an amused Yugyeom.


********************************************

 

Jackson couldn’t denied the fact that the thought of Mark probably attached to someone right now is freaking him out so badly.

He don’t even understand at why he feel so annoyed by the tall younger’s presence , maybe it was because he wasn’t used to sharing Mark with anyone else since after all he was used to being the only one around his Yi En, that special one.

“Mark hyung.” Youngjae’s loud voice pulled him out of his thoughts before he realized the said older was standing in front of his desk, amused with that Yugyeom by his side.

“Guys, let’s head for lunch. I’m starving.” Mark exclaimed, directing it towards the desk neighbours which earned him a nod from Youngjae while Jackson hesitated, he don’t feel like joining them especially with Yugyeom around but couldn’t reject after seeing the clear excitement on Mark’s face.

The four of them end up opting for a nearby fast food place due to Yugyeom’s childlike tastebud, the younger love his hamburgers and nuggets especially.

The desk neighbours where seated beside each other while the ‘couple’ were seated opposite of them, Mark busy introducing Youngjae and Yugyeom to each other after they ordered, Jackson fiddled around with the boring napkins.

The couple continue chatting about some stuffs that neither him nor Youngjae have a clue about, which annoyed him even more as he shred the poor napkins into pieces while Youngjae could only sobbed for the innocent napkins that died in the hand of his violent and grumpy best friend.

Mark noticed the murder but his intention to question if his Mandu was alright where stopped when Yugyeom mentioned Mrs Kim, instantly earning his attention back again.

“Omma asked you to drop by today, she made some side dishes for you to enjoy.” Yugyeom informed before their sets orders arrived, everyone unwrapping their respective burger to enjoy.

“Really? I can’t wait to taste them.” Mark remarked excitedly, knowing how much of an amazing cook Mrs Kim is thanks to the visits she made once a year back in LA.

“I swear sometime I feel like she loves you more than me.” Yugyeom commented, feeling like his mother adore the older too much, pampering Mark more than him.

“Aw, my poor Yugie baby.” Mark cooed before giving a peck on Yugyeom’s cheek which he knows will instantly make the taller younger feel better and loved by him especially.

Yugyeom blushed, grinning at the older whose laughing at his red ears which only happened if he feel flustered or embarrassed.

Jackson stare in shock at the scene happening in front of him, seeing Mark babying someone else didn’t feel good at all and at this point, he already lost all of his appetite and he just wanna leave.

“Mark hyung.” Jackson called out formally which of course instantly earned Mark’s attention since it sounded so distance to his ears.

“I’m leaving first, need to rush through some files. See you later at home.” Jackson excused himself after he gotten Mark’s attention, bowing to them a bit before heading straight for the exit.

Youngjae who clearly knows that Jackson was pretty much done with the workload today could only conclude that it must be about Mark and Yugyeom so he decided to excuse himself too before running after his best friend.

“What is wrong with him today? He was fine during breakfast just now.” Mark wondered out loud, clearly worried about Jackson who has been acting weird since he introduce Yugyeom to him this morning.

Yugyeom could only sigh at his idiotic hyung, it really amaze him at how a genius like Mark Tuan can be so dense and oblivious when it comes to the matters of the heart.


********************************************

 

Jackson sighed, feeling like he just wasted the whole day mopping about not being Mark’s special one anymore, it was really pathetic actually thinking about it now.

He knows that one day if Mark found someone special, he won’t be the older priority anymore but still he wasn’t fine with it and it will be unfair to Mark if he continue acting like this.

Sighing once more, he step out of the lift before heading for their shared apartment but realized there is movement from his previous apartment which got him curious since the last he heard Jinyoung was sentenced to jail for two years.

“Mi Sook Imo.” Jackson called out when he spotted the landlady, exiting the apartment after instructing what seems like movers.

“Oh..Jackson ah..how have you been?” The landlady greeted him, properly happy to see him after a long while.

“Good, Imo. What is going on with the apartment?” Jackson replied before questioning, directing towards the apartment with a bunch of movers in it.

“We are clearing out the stuffs since I already got a new tenant. Since Jinyoung already arrested, I thought it’s a waste to leave the apartment empty especially with no one paying the rent.” Mi Sook explained, knowing it’s a bit heartless to just dump out the belongings but what can she do when she can’t find anyone that wants to claim it and beside she still need to run her business.

Jackson feel bad for Jinyoung but what can he do, the younger bring everything upon himself.

“I see, well...good night Imo.” Jackson excused himself before entering Mark’s apartment, plopping himself down on the couch with his eyes close, suddenly feeling so tired out.

By the time Mark reached home with the side dishes he picked up from Yugyeom’s home, he was greeted with the sight of his puppy fast asleep on the couch.

Smiling, he quickly store the side dishes into the refrigerator before carrying Jackson bridal style over to his room since Jackson’s room was in a mess.

He carefully positioned the younger in a comfortable position before trying to move away but instead unconsciously Jackson pulled his arm, causing him to fall over on top of the younger before Jackson hugged him comfortably like a bolster.

Mark tried wiggling himself out of the younger’s hold but it was no used so he gave up, resting his head on Jackson’s arm while eyes staring at his peaceful face, drifting off to sleep not long after thanks to the younger’s warmness.

With sunlight shining brightly through the room, Mark was awaken from his deep slumber while Jackson still fast asleep, snoring softly.

The older couldn’t take his eyes off Jackson’s sculpted face, finding everything about the face super handsome, like as if he was into a black hole.

“Am I that good looking, Dimsum?” Jackson’s husky voice was heard, pulling Mark out of his entrance before he noticed the smug looking Jackson smirking at him.

Mark rolled his eyes before smacking the younger arm, he deserved it for being so full of himself unnecessarily.

Jackson pouted before trying to pinch the older’s nose as a revenge but Mark quickly counter the attack by tickling the younger and soon everything became a mess, they continue attacking each other while bursting into laughter.

Their war ended with Mark being the winner since Jackson was too ticklish for his own good, both rested their back on the headboard after that intense war.

“Ka Yee…” Mark called out, breaking the peaceful silence which cause Jackson to turn and look at him, signalling for him to go on.

“Are you alright? You wasn’t acting like yourself, yesterday.” Mark questioned, seriousness on his face as he tries to read Jackson’s expression.

Jackson looked away, he didn’t know how he gonna reply to that question.

“I am fine.” He ended up replying, not trusting himself to say anymore than that or he might said the wrong thing.

“Are you sure it isn’t about Yugyeom?” Mark pressed on, not satisfied with the reply he gotten since his puppy’s expression said otherwise.

Jackson didn’t reply, in fact he can’t because there’s no way he can tell Mark that he didn’t like the younger who also happen to be Mark’s boyfriend.

Mark sighed, clearly understood everything just from Jackson’s silence that Yugyeom seems to be the problem but he can’t help it since the taller younger is his secretary now, they are bound to meet each other in the company especially, that is partly the reason why he introduced Jackson and Youngjae to the younger apart from the fact that they are best friends.

“I am sorry. You might be seeing more of him from now on though since he is my…” Mark tried to explain but got cut off again by Jackson.

“I know, don’t worry. Maybe I just needed sometime to get to know him, I will be fine.” Jackson assured, not wanting to hear that word again since their relationship are pretty much obvious at this rate so he don’t need those explaination.

Mark raised his brows, lost while wondering how did Jackson know about Yugyeom since he was sure that only Pa knows about Yugyeom’s joining the company currently.

Before he could questioned the younger, their doorbell rang which signalled a visitor at the front door causing Mark to quickly jumped out of bed and check who is at the door.

To the older’s surprise, there was Yugyeom standing with a few bags of what seems like food, waving at him with an amused expression when he opened the front door.

“Good afternoon, Mr Tuan. I brought you some lunch.” Yugyeom exclaimed when he notice the older have no intention of saying anything due to being surprised by him.

“Lunch?” Mark questioned before eyes scanning around for a clock and much to his surprise, it was almost twelve noon.

Mark smile sheepishly, feeling embarrassed since he thought it was only around eight or nine when he woke up earlier.

Yugyeom chuckled, shaking his head at the older before Mark quickly invited him in to distract the younger from his embarrassment.

He lead the younger to his kitchen before they quickly platted all the things Yugyeom brought, the giant baby busy teasing him in between about how a mess he look right now, still in yesterday’s clothing.

“Come here, you tree..” Mark exclaimed, chasing after Yugyeom who was busy chanting ‘stinky’ while running around the living room area.

By the time Mark caught him, the older headlock him before messing with his perfectly styled hair which cause Yugyeom to quickly wiggled himself out of the lock but end up both of them fall to the couch during their struggle with Mark on top of Yugyeom.

They stare at each other, both trying to processed what just happened with lips a few inches apart, it definitely created another scene for Jackson who just happened to witness it as he exit from Mark’s room.

Jackson stare at the scene, wondering what did he just witness and why he feel like tearing them apart this instant. 

“Mandu.” Mark exclaimed in shock, pulling himself up from on top of the younger before helping Yugyeom up, eyes still on Jackson who looked like as if he just saw a ghost.

“Hey Jackson hyung.” Yugyeom greeted, feeling bad that Jackson had to witness that scene after seeing how shaken up he looked.

Jackson snapped himself out of the shock, giving the younger a small smile before excusing himself for a shower first.

“Do you think I should leave?” Yugyeom questioned once he was sure that Jackson was out of earshot, clearly seeing how the older look awkward with him around.

“What? No, don’t worry. He will just need to get to know you.” Mark exclaimed, understanding what Yugyeom meant  just by how the younger’s eyes still lingering over at the spot Jackson’s stand earlier.

Yugyeom nodded before they proceed to bring all the wonderful dishes and delicacy over to the coffee table, opening a movie to enjoy along while snacking away.

By the time Jackson was done showering, he wears a simple tank top with a pyjama bottom before awkwardly approaching the pair whose busy watching a horror movie while munching away.

“Mandu ah, come and seat here.” Mark called out when he spotted the younger, tapping the empty space on his right since Yugyeom was seating on his left.

Jackson nodded, taking a seat before Mark feed him a piece of dumpling which got his appetite to pick up and slowly he was comfortable enough to start eating like usual, eyes paying attention to the movie.

“Lame! How was that horror?” Yugyeom complained when the end credit started rolling, disappointed by the lack of ghost in the movie.

Mark and Jackson chuckled at the remark, totally understanding at how lame everything was, like as if it was some low costing movie.

“If you are so unhappy, go and find another. We can afford to sit through another movie, right Mandu.” Mark exclaimed, ruffling Yugyeom’s hair before turning to look at Jackson who just nodded since it was a Saturday after all, they could pretty much have a movie marathon if they want to.

“Thank you, hyung.” Yugyeom cheered happily, pinching Mark’s cheeks lovingly before selecting another movie to be played on the screen.
Jackson could feel that bitter feeling returning just from that slight skinship but he tries his best to pushed it away and ignored it so that he could somehow get along with them without acting weird like yesterday or Mark would be worried again, it was the most he could do for his beloved Dimsum.

Mark turned, smiling at Jackson before resting his head on the younger’s chest like usual while Yugyeom rested his head on Mark’s shoulder upon returning back to the couch, enjoying the comfortable warmness that the older pair giving off.

The three spend the next few hours on two more movies before Mark decided that he really need a shower, leaving the awkward pair behind with some music show playing on the screen.

“I should do some cleaning.” Yugyeom exclaimed out loud, in attempt to break the awkward silence before carrying the empty plates and cups over to the sink.

Seeing how the younger was moving around rather quickly, cleaning up alone without any help just show how capable Yugyeom was to clean up after his own mess without making another mess in the process like he always did since he is clumsy.

After washing the dirty dishes and cups, Yugyeom returned back with two big tubs of ice and three spoons before joining Jackson back on the couch.

“I don’t know which flavour you like, hyung so I just got you this.” Yugyeom said, passing over the tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream to the quiet Jackson who accepted gratefully.

“Ice cream!” A familiar voice cheered before popping out and plopping himself in between Jackson and Yugyeom, eyes on the tub of creme brulee flavoured ice cream.

“Yup, our favourite too.” Yugyeom exclaimed, passing the excited Mark a spoon before opening the tub of ice cream waiting for them to dig in.

“Yugie, I love you. You don’t know how much I miss this flavour, I can’t find it anywhere at the supermarkets around here.” Mark exclaimed in bliss, pulling the younger into a tight hug since he can’t described at how this flavour bring back all the memories they shared in LA.

Yugyeom was about to answer Mark when he pulled away but end up stunned when he saw tears rolling down Mark’s cheeks.

“Marky hyung, why are you crying?” Yugyeom whispered, wiping those fat tears rolling down with his thumb while Jackson just watch in shock at the fact that Mark Tuan actually cries. 

In the years being by Mark’s side, Jackson never witness a single tears from older because Mark never cries in front him actually since he strongly believed that as the older one, he should be strong and protect Jackson always.

Jackson watched in envy at how Yugyeom comfort the older, just by caressing his cheek and entwine their fingers together.

“I’m sorry, Yugie. It just that the memories suddenly flooded in, making me remember of all the times we shared together in LA.” Mark apologized once he feel better, ruffling the lovely younger’s hair once again.
He couldn’t help but to adored Yugyeom even more as time passed by, for someone with such a horrible past the giant grow up to be such a sweetheart.

Yugyeom smiles, understanding what Mark meant before he himself, pulled the older into another hug before whispering ‘i love you too, hyung’ to his Marky.

Jackson looked away after he overheard the younger’s whisper, his heart suddenly starts throbbing at the sight.

Luckily the ringing for his phone saved him from witnessing the sight any longer, Jackson quickly slide out of the couch before answering the call in the kitchen.

“Hello, Jae. What’s up?” Jackson greeted when he realized it was Youngjae calling, mentally thanking the younger.

“Hyung, will it be ok if we meet up? I need your help.” Youngjae asked, annoyance clears in his voice which got Jackson curious since his best friend was the calmest person he know after Mark at least.

“I will text you Mark’s apartment address, just drop by here instead. I don’t feel like going out.” Jackson replied, seeing how the weather was too hot for him to move around.

Youngjae replied with a short ‘ok’ before their called ended, making Jackson returned back to the couch.

“Mandu, where did you go?”Mark questioned since he noticed earlier that Jackson had disappeared, just to reappeared back from the kitchen direction.

“Youngjae called, can he come over?” Jackson replied, still standing while waiting for Mark’s reply which of course he got a nod since the older and Youngjae are practically friends now.

“Thanks, I will be in my room. Anything, just call me out.” Jackson informed before excusing himself, knowing that he need sometime away from the pair.

Mark clearly noticed Jackson’s expression as he walked away, it wasn’t like usual especially with the fact that Jackson Wang left a tub of ice cream untouched.

“Why are you hard to figure out, Wang Ka Yee?” Mark sighed, resting his head on the couch while Yugyeom could only looked at his distressed hyung in pity.

A/N: Hello! You guys had been waiting for Jelly Jackson, so how did you guys enjoy this chapter? It's fun or not, don't forget to comment your thoughts :)
BIG THANKS TO PetalSungel, LCBLuvsKpop and itsshad FOR SUBSCRIBING!<3 
 <3 InfinitelyCassie