009;-

alpha and omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo breathed out a sigh as he sat in front of the Southern forest. He was curious, where the other forests lead to. He had only been in the southrern forest. The two leaders, Suho and Kris, had forbid Kyungsoo to enter the west and north forests. The east forest was alright, but there was also danger in those woods. The boy was sitting in silience, he was waiting for Kai who was busy on an important errand. Kai had left the house at 3 in the morning and it was also noon, the alpha was not back yet. It was the first day for those two to spend time together and get to know each other well. Kai had promised him that he would be back soon and take the small pup to an amazing place that he knew. It was cold and windy, the boy sat in the freezing weather. Kyungsoo hugged his knees to his chest, trying to get warm. All he wore was a dress shirt, he had buried his head in his knees and muttered small words he wanted to say to Kai. Suho and Kris had made sure that Kyungsoo understood that there was no intruders that were able to get in since they were a powerful pack that was well known through out the area. Those words that Kyungsoo had heard made him feel safe and warm. He was now happy that he was able to freely roam the area without his fear coming over him like those last couple of years. He could see animals of fawns looking at him with their doe eyes, he could see families of animals tending to each other and taking care of each other. Something that he had always wanted since he was young but now he has it, since he had stayed at this place for a month already. The pack members always made sure to shower him with care and love, they treasured the boy with a lot of love. 

"It's cold," he muttered as he looked up at the gray sky and let out a shaky breathe. The boy suddenly started to feel a slight dizziness in his head, he was also starting to feel light headed. The small pup thought it was normal due to the cold weather and what he was wearing. But the forgein feeling made him slightly uncomfortable and restless. His head started to feel pain and his body was starting to feel wobbly. He tried to get up, his legs shaking as he nearly fell to the ground. Kyungsoo grabbed on to a near by tree for support. He was starting to feel confused, he felt something like a liquid flow through his veins, he looked down at his hands and the colour of his veins started to become dark brown and black. It looked poisuness and the small pup let out a small whimper as he felt his body nearly giving up. He didn't know what the strange colour meant but he knew that it wasn't natural. 
The small omega tried to walk towards the packs house but his body hit the ground with a thud, the boy whimpered in pain as he felt his bones and muscles ache, not letting him get up. His body started to feel like it was turning to jelly. His vision

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter