015;-

alpha and omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome back," Kai opened the door to be greated by his entire pack, Suho and Kris smiled at their old friend. Kai returned the smile as he sighed heavily, he was exhausted and truth to be told, he just wanted to sleep for an entire week. He was a bloody mess, his clothes torn, hair ruffled and pointing in every direction and his arm was also broken. 

"Were you all up and waiting?" he questioned as he pushed through the pack, some avoiding him because of the horrible stench. 

"We couldn't sleep knowing that our brother was at war with another great alpha," Suho said as he gazed outside looking up at the sky. The sky was filled with golden ripples that shined brighter than anything on this earth. Such great light and golden ripples shown in the night sky only meant that a great alpha has passed. 

"A great alpha...he was never cursed," Kai let out a chuckle as he through his silver hair and looked at the others. Sehun approached Kai and held a hand on his shoulder, showing his concern and comfort for his best friend. The warrior looked at Sehun and kicked the boy in annoyance and playfulness. Sehun pouted as he ran back to Luhan and back hugged the doe eyed boy. 

No one really did know why Jack came into this world, he was never destined a path on this earth. But Kai did wonder, was he someone that lead the warrior on the right path? Surely he was, or what could he have done. 

"Jack's gone now, what are you going to do?" the second in command asked as they all gathered to the living room. Kai sat down in exhausation and threw his legs on the sofa, not caring about a pouting Baekhyun that wanted to see beside him. 

"Travel," he let out a single word as he closed his eyes but opened only one and looked at his pack leaders. 

"Travel? You've just been through a fight and you want to travel straight away?" Chen raised a brow as he crossed his arms. 

"Shut it dino," he yawned. Chen glared at the alpha and pointed the rude finger at him before he was hit on the head by Xiumin. 

"Chen's right, your body needs rest," the healer raised his concern as he looked worriedly at Kai's injuries, any normal wolf would have passed out and died if they were walking home at that distance. But Kai was an exception, he was no ordinary wolf, he was a great warrior that held great strength. 

"I wouldn't worry about that right now, I'm an alpha remember?" Kai spoke casually as Chanyeol tossed him a few towels to wipe up the dripping blood as the sofa was getting stained. 

"Alright, travel it is. But where to?" Luhan looked at the alpha in anticipation. With that look, Kai knew that Luhan wanted to tag along. 

"You can't come, your souls bond here idiot. I'm going further from these lands," he rolled his eyes and saw the glint of happiness from Luhan's eyes disappear. Suho and the rest knew where Kai was headed to, now that Jack was gone and Kai was free, it was time for this alpha to pursue his omega. After a few minutes of resting and wiping away the blood, but definitely not patching up the torn skin, Kai stood up on his feet and approached the two leaders. The alpha placed both hands on Suho's shoulders and looked him in the eye. 

"Living many years, not accepting any pack, living as a rogue and destined a life time of loneliness. Suho, you were the only one that stuck beside me, Kris and Chen too. This pack is a family that i could have never asked for, believe me when I say this; your pack will live to become great wolves," Kai spoke lowly, but made sure that everyone was able to hear what he had to say. 

The room fell to silence, all wondered why Kai was suddenly making a speech like he was going to leave for good. 

"I have never made an official bond with you all, but our spirits have already been connected. Unlike the others, I am able to leave, and I think now's the time I go," he whispered. Suho looked at his old friend with sad eyes as he lifted his hands and clutched Kai's. 

"You're leaving," Chen broke out as he stepped forward, hand reaching out to Kai but he hesitantly pulled back. Chen, Kris and Suho has known Kai the longest out of everyone in this pack. He wouldn't be lying if he said that he wasn't greatful for this alpha. Kai has performed miracles and has saved many lives, including his. The four of them started a family, one that no one could ever seperate. 

"I'll be back, just not sure when," Kai turned to Chen and smiled. 

"Little boy, you always have been to me someone special that I have saved and I have never regretted my decision when I turned around and saved your sorry ," he chuckled as Chen playfull punched the man. 

"You'll save Kyungsoo right?" Chen asked as he looked at Kai with heart broken eyes. "Of course you've saved him many times but now you won't let him go right?" 

"Never, I'm going to find that omega and keep a tight hold on him," the alpha chuckled. Baekhyun and Luhan tapped Kai on the shoulder and gave something for Kai to hold. 

"It was his favourite plush," Baekhyun muttered as Kai held in his hand a small round wolf plush. A silver wolf that had golden eyes. 

"We made it together, he made it look like you without knowing, that boy really is amazing," Luhan could feel tears form in his eyes. Everyone looked at Kai as he clutched onto the wolf, looking down at it because really, it look like him. 

"Just make sure you come back to us, with Kyungsoo. We'll wait, no matter how long it'll take, we all know that you want to live a peaceful life with just you and him. You really deserve a happy ending," Kris patted Kai's shoulder and signalled him to leave already. 

"Get your out there," Sehun spat as he looked to the ground before rushing off upstairs. Luhan looked at his mate in worry as he glanced back at Kai who looked at Sehun's retreating back. 

"He'll just be lonely without you and your hunting sessions together," he smiled before running after Sehun. 

"Go Jongin," Suho gave him a push to the door as Kris opened the door, revealing the night sky Jack held in his hands. 

 

 

Kyungsoo sat in the flower bed as he gazed up at the dark sky, which was now shimering and shinning brightly. Such beautiful golden ripples filled the night sky and he did not know why. Yunho and Jaejoong looked up and knew that it was Jack who had passed, but they knew that they were not the ones that should tell Kyungsoo. After four years of living the boy, the two found out that Kyungsoo only lived for Kai. The destined white wolf with an ancient warrior, the one that was said to be the path of freedom for that cursed wolf. 

"It's beautiful," he whispered in awe as his bright doe eyes couldn't get enough of the view in front of him. The gentle breeze brushed through the leaves and flowers, slightly making Kyungsoo chilly but he loved the feeling of nature itself. The wolf in him whined in loneliness and coldness. The little omega has not recieved the warmth of his loved one in four years and they had seperated sadly. Kyungsoo held his chest in pain as he understood that the wolf in him was at its breaking point. "You are as well huh? I miss him too," he cried softly. 

The little boy has never lived a day without thinking about Jongin, he remembered the times when they were together. When he cowered in fear with the mere sight of this large and menacing alpha. His sweet smell was mixed with hints of the metallic smell of blood, something that was attached to him naturally. His silver hair was perfect as his golden eyes were too. He was brave and was never scared to fight for what he believed in, this alpha was a warrior that needed to be remembered. And Kyungsoo knew that the two were destined to be together, but he did not understand why they had to be apart for this long already. Kai promised to come back, but after four long years, Kyungsoo was beginning to doubt his words, He could feel his bond with that special alpha begin to fade, these past few months Kyungsoo has become much weaker. He wondered how Kai was holding on, an omega needed the warmth of its alpha but Kai was no where Kyungsoo to deliver this warmth. 

"Kyung, come back in, it's getting cold," a voice behind him spoke. Kyungsoo looked back to see Jaejoong smiling at him while holding a blanket. The other omega drapped the warm material over Kyungsoo's shoulder and helped the boy up. 

"Another night is passing, he's not coming is he?" Kyungsoo whispered as he looked at Jaejoong with tear stained eyes. Jaejoong bit his lips

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter