011;-

alpha and omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo didn't know what was going on but he could hear heavy breathing all around him. Everything was silent but he could feel the ground under him shaking slightly. He knew that his mate was here and he was relieved and happy. He relaxed once he knew that his mate was here to save him, he knew that Kai was a strong alpha. He was cold and trembling because he was though, the cold ground didn't help either, it only made his opened wounds sting more. 
Kai had a straight face, he was think about what to do from this step. He couldn't just walk right in on them or they would hurt Kyungsoo, but Kai couldn't let his mate get hurt anymore. He could see that the small boy was cold and freezing. He wanted to give warmth to his mate. 
"Let me give him warmth," Kai sighed as he looked at his leader. The man that tried to send him warmth, ears perked up as he heard what Kai had said.
"I tried giving him my warmth," the man smirked, he could see that Kai tensed at those words and glared at the man furiously. "But he didn't accept it, he was determind to stay loyal to his precious mate," the man finished as he gave a smug look at the strong alpha. Kai was surprised at those words, he didn't know that Kyungsoo could be that loyal. The omega was freezing cold and was pale, he would still not accept anything from anyone except for Kai. That was what also made their bond stronger. 
Kai looked at the men and looked at Kyungsoo one last time before he walked straight towards the wooden pole where Kyungsoo was lying at, still blind folded. 
Kai stood right infront of Kyungsoo, he felt the boy flinch and panick, thinking that it was one of the men that wanted to hurt Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo shook in fear as he shook his head, not wanting to get touched anymore. Kai was furious, he did not like how Kyungsoo had submit to the men that had kidnapped him. 
"Stop," he ordered as he bent down and got over Kyungsoo, sending his heat towards his mate. Kyungsoo gasped as he relaxed, the same warmth that he had recieved last time was transferring to his body. 
"Kai," he knew who it was that was crawling over him. The boy looked up but he was still blindfolded. Kai sighed as he lightly took off the blind fold. Seeing Kyungsoo's classy doe eyes that were staring up at him. 
"I'm here," he smiled gently as he looked down at his mate with a warm and gentle gaze. Kyungsoo sobbed and teared up as he saw his mate had come and was right in front of him. 
"Kai," he whispered as he let the tears stream down his cheeks, he was so happy to see his mate. "Help me," he pleaded. Kyungsoo was broken and his eyes were lost, he couldn't take the pain anymore. Kai growled as he glared at the men, seeing that his mate was in so much pain. Kai's eyes were turning gold and white, he was furious. Kai kicked the cuff off, very easily. The men were surprised and backed off a little. The strong alpha took Kyungsoo in his arms and stood up, the omega tucked right in Kai's chest. Kyungsoo was still trembling and shaking from the cold, and also due to fear. Suho and Kris stayed back, not wanting to get into this mess. They knew that Kai could handle himself and who he was dealing with but they didn't want to get hurt because of kai's powers. 
"Move," 
Kai growled as he walked forward, not caring about the men. The men were then sent back, flying to the walls and crashed into the objects behind him. Some screamed in pain and growled at the alpha. Another wave hit them, not sending them down to the ground, something like a wall felt like it was crushing them down to the ground, nearly squeezing them to death. One of the men then splattered out blood as his body was crushed to bits, his dead body laying there. The other men watched in horror as the ones next to them, had their organs nearly coming out, their screams filled the buildings and possibly the west side of the forest. 
"Let's go," 
Kai muttered as he exited out of the building, ignoring the yells from the men. Suho and Kris just looked back at the pack and sighed, following Kai. 
"Don't you want to kill them," Kris stopped as he looked back at the old building, there were already up the hill, to where Kai was standing and holding Kyungsoo close to his chest, still giving him warmth. 
"I won't now," Kai started. He looked back at the two leaders and smiled. "I'll crush them bit by bit," 

 

 


 

Kai walked through the forest, the two leaders following right behind him. He didn't look at Kyungsoo at all nor did he speak to his mate. Kyungsoo was tired and he laid limply in Kai's strong arms. He was confused and had mixed feelings about the strong alpha. He was confused about Kai's behaviour, one moment he's showing Kyungsoo affection and the next he ignored the small pup. Kyungsoo was happy and overwhelmed when Kai had come to save the boy, but now he isn't talking to him. He felt like he was a nuisance and a pest for bringing so much trouble to the pack. He was sad. 
They arrived at the end of the forest, Kai looked around and sniffed the air. No intruders were in the area but the snow had become heavier. The three men then walked to their house and slammed the door open. A warm and welcoming place welcomed them as the closed the door behind them. The pack members ears perked up as they smelt the three men and quickly came running to the entrance. 
Suho and Kris jumped as they saw the nine members crowding at the door, possibly looking for Kyungsoo. The pack members were shocked and their eyes widened as they saw Kyungsoo's body. Kyungsoo was and only wrapped in Kai's arms. His arms and legs were covered in bruises and cuts, some bleeding badly and some were very deep. His hips and stomach had a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter