006;-

alpha and omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jack looked at the wolves in front of him with a smiling face. A smile that meant death. 
"Kyungsoo's with my brother huh, and he's his sealer," Jack sighed as he looked at the wolf that provided him with the infomation. "That makes me very mad, you know that," he laughed slowly as he stood up and walked to his table. Seeing an old picture of Kyungsoo and him. He had his arm around Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo was blushing and letting out a small smile. 
"Arrange a meeting with my brother," he said simply before disappearing into the shadows. 

 


Kai walked home with Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo followed behind the tall man who was walking too fast for his liking. The trip was silent, no one spoke a word. Kyungsoo bit his lips as he nervously walked right behind the alpha. Kai wasn't saying anything, he just looked forward and kept walking; his expression was unreadable. 
"You shouldn't have come," he hissed as he glared down at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo flinched at his glare and eyes filled with hurt at what Kai had said. Kris allowed him to follow Kai but why did Kai seem so angry about it. 

As they arrived back at the packs home, they saw Kris standing by the door waiting for them. He looked pleased that they had returned togethr. 
"Why did you let him follow," Kai growled as he glared at the leader. Kai might've been the strongest but Kris wasn't afraid of him. 
"He needs to know," Kris calmly said as he turned to Kyungsoo. "Follow me," he smiled as he opened the front door. Kai didn't like this and grabbed Kyungsoo's wrist, not letting him go. Kyungsoo winced at the pain. 
"Let him go," the leader sighed as he shook his head. 
"He has no buisness in this," Kai said with hate. Kyungsoo's eyes widened as he looked up at Kai with a hurt look, his eyes watering as he glared hatefully at Kai. Kyungsoo slapped his hand away as he moved away from Kai. 
"None of my buisness?," Kyungsoo sobbed as he slapped Kai hard on the face. Kai's face swung to the right as a red hand print was left on his cheek. Kris eye's widened as he held in his laugh, trying not to say anything. Kai didn't say anything nor did he bring his head up. His hair covered his eyes as he didn't move an inch. 
"Say that again Kai, say that to my face again," Kyungsoo yelled as he clentched his tiny fists and started to punch Kai on the chest. Kai looked down at the boy with expressionless eyes as his punches were weak. Kyungsoo bit his lips in anger, he glared at Kai as tears kept streaming down his face. 
"My life has been a lie, the person I've been looking for is your brother. I'm your sealer and you need me don't you," Kyungsoo cried as he kept hitting Kai's chest. "Jack is your brother, my child hood memories are filled with him," Kyungsoo ran out of breathe. "AND YOU SAY IT'S NONE OF MY BUISNESS," Kyungsoo breathed out furiously. "You're an inconsiderate bastard that doesn't care about my feelings at all, I hate you," the little pup whispered the three last words and he ran into the hourse, crying. 
Kai looked up as he stared at Kyungsoo's disappearing figure running upstairs. He looked at Kris who whistled and shrugged. He sighed in frustration and ruffled his hair. Kyungsoo was weak, his punches were weak but he was able to slap like a . Kai groaned as he slightly touched his bruised cheek. 
"You deserved that," Kris shrugged as he walked into the house, getting ready to do his buisness; leaving Kai standing outside a lone. 


"HEY KAI," 


Kai turned around and saw his close friends running up to him, in their wolf form. As they arrived in front of Kai, they shifted back and smiled at him. Kai looked at them with a blank face. They were shocked to actually see Kai hurt, he was never hurt in fights or wars. 
"He got slapped!," Kris yelled from inside. They looked at each other with confused looks. 
"You got slapped?," Sehun questioned his bestfriend and gently touched his cheek, examining it. 
"I got slapped by Kyungsoo," Kai rolled his eyes and shoved Sehun's hand away. 
"Pfft," Sehun stiffled a laugh as the others burst out laughing. 
"You?! Got slapped by Kyungsoo?," Baekhyun laughed out loudly as he leaned on Chanyeol for support. Chanyeol laughed a little as he hugged his mate in his arms. 
"Don't laugh,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter