004;-

alpha and omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo ran down the stairs, not wanting to look back if Kai was going to chase after him; but obviously not. The boy gasped as he stopped at the end of the staircase. Greeting him was dead wolves; blood everywhere and the moon pack staring at him with wide eyes. 
"Kyungsoo, you're safe," Suho muttered, glad as he stood up; his clothes washed in blood. Some of the members had blood on their finger tips and whole hand. The little boy nearly vomited at the smell of blood surrounding this whole place. 
"We heard your scream, did they touch you," Kris growled angrily as he saw the marks on Kyungsoo's neck. Kyungsoo flinched and tried to hide the marks. 
Kyungsoo let out a loud cry as he fell to the ground, letting the warm blood cover his legs and thighs. The pack members panicked as Chen tried to help the boy up. 
"What's wrong little pup," the troll asked worriedly as he carefully covered Kyungsoo with the towel that Jongin gave him. 
"K-Kai doesn't like me," Kyungsoo sobbed as he bought his hands to his face, rubbing off the tears that wouldn't stop falling. The members looked at each other strangely, they would know. Kai was a freak for Kyungsoo. 
"W-Well Kyungsoo, you're cute as a button; who would refuse you," Baekhyun squealed as he lightly pressed Kyungsoo's red sniffing nose while Chanyeol squeezed his cheeks. Of course no one found it weird that they were happily talking in the midst of dead wolves and pools of blood. Kyungsoo looked like a beautiful angel, a towel draped over his petite and pure white skin; blood staining his hairless legs and thighs; his doe eyes and cherry plump lips stood out. 
"We'll clean up the house and contact our family pack; how did these wolves get in," Kris muttered as he kicked a head away and walked over to the living room. 
"Clean up this house, that's an order," Suho commanded as he wiped his hands off with a towel, the white material staining with red crimson now. The pack nodded at their leader before splitting up in pairs, while Chen handled Kyungsoo. He carried to small boy over to the couch that wasn't stained with blood. 
He calmly grabbed a bowel and filled it with hot water, getting ready to wipe Kyungsoo's legs off. Kyungsoo sat in silence as he tried not to kick Chen for touching his legs. Chen was being as gentle as he could because he was one of the strongest wolves in the pack. He continued to wipe off the blood decently. 
Kyungsoo wondered why that wolf pack would invade this territory and attack this house. 

"It's a first," 

Chen suddenly spoke as he didn't look at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo looked at Chen with a questioning look. 
"This is the first time something like this happened," he smiled sadly as he refused to look at Kyungsoo in the eyes. Kyungsoo bit his lips in guilt as he didn't know what to say. "Kris and Suho are looking into it and trying to find some connection," he finished as he sighed and wiped Kyungsoo's legs with a clean and dry towel now. 
"It's my fault," Kyungsoo muttered as he clentched the end of the long shirt that Chen had given to the boy. 
"What?," Chen's eyes widened as he stopped moving. 
"It's my fault," Kyungsoo repeated as he looked down at his lap, ready for his punishment. Chen saw the boy submitting to him and felt angry. 
"Don't you dare submit to me," Chen growled as he gently gripped Kyungsoo's tiny wrist. The pup was too skinny for his own good, his previous pack must've treated him unfairly. 
"I-I'm sorry," Kyungsoo apologised and looked at Chen with a pitiful look. 

"Kai's the one that's most surprised," Chen smiled as he huffed and sat down next to Kyungsoo, looking at the others that were working to clean and dispose of the blood and wolves. 
"What do you mean," Kyungsoo asked in a quiet voice. 
"He's been in this pack for as long as he could remember, nothing like this happened to him when the other wolves knew who he truly was," Chen explained as he played with Kyungsoo's small fingers. 
"Who is he," Kyungsoo started to get curious when he knew that he shouldn't be. The boy saw Chen smirk at the young pup. 
"He's a God," Chen said with a serious face. Kyungsoo gasped and put a hand over his mouth. 
"Really?!," the boy exclaimed. That was the first time Chen saw Kyungsoo so excited and shocked, he loved it. Chen let out a loud laugh as he clutched onto his stomach. Kyungsoo looked at the boy with a pout, Chen was only joking with him. 
"G-Gosh," the alpha tried to calm down from all the laughter. "No Kyungsoo, I was joking," the boy let out a wide smile. 
"He might not be a God but his powers are terrifying," Chen coughed as he started to get serious. "Kai has been in this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter