008;-

alpha and omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: please read the whole thing and not skip anything to get the full meaning of the story. 

 

 

Kai sighed as he sat against a tall and thick tree which covered half of the forest. The traced the scar on his face and hung his head low. Kyungsoo couldn't know the truth, he didn't want Kyungsoo to know anything about this. 

 

You have a week to tell Kyungsoo everything, or I'll take him away.

 

Kai sighed in frustration as he stood up. He had to stay in the forest for three days for the scar to disappear and reappear on Jack's face. Jack did this on purpose so Kai wouldn't be able to leave the forest. He also wanted Kai to have only four days till his time is up. That brother of his was too cheeky for his own good. He shifted into his wolf form and started to roam the forest, wolves keeping an eye on him as he walked. They had to watch and keep a close eye on him incase Kai would do anything dangerous. The alpha rolled his eyes as he growled at the wolves, making them jump back into defense. 
 

After three whole days of waiting, Kai had gone back to the pack's house and saw that everyone was doing their own thing. They all welcomed Kai back but Kai just nodded and walked off to his room. He didn't say much, he didn't want to make it obvious that something had happened. He walked past Kyungsoo's room and saw the door opened slightly. He snuck a look in and saw the boy sleeping on the floor, against the bed. In his hands, Kai could see a photograph that was placed in his palms. He looked closely and slowly entered the room, careful not to make a sound. The little pup had a teared stain faced and puffy red eyes; it was obvious that the boy was crying. He could see the paper in the boy's hand. 
Kai slowly took the paper, making sure to not wake the boy up. He bought the photo closer and his eye's widened. Anger rose threw his body as he clentched his fists. The energy around him started to turn dark and wild. His fangs beared out as he growled. 


Kai will tell you the truth, Kyungsoo, remember all the times we had fun together? The times we played everyday and lived with our families? My name is Jack and I am your childhood. Jaques was your previous alpha...he didn't treat you right. Now that he's dead. You and I can live peacefully. Kai, my brother will be alone in this world once you're gone. He'll be alone and roaming the world in confusion. You will die with me, and leave him. Kai and I are one. 

 

At the bottom of the message there was a red rose petal attached at the bottom. Kai was furious, he didn't like how Jack had sent this letter to Kyungsoo. Jack was a half of Kai, a half that Kai had made when he roamed this earth a long time ago, before the pack members were even born and bought into this world. But a few years later, Jack had run off and caused trouble for Kai. He was Kai's brothers, they had the same genes and same powers but they were completely different. Jack had become evil and turned against Kai. 
After that, they had small wars and battles with each other. Jack had become an alpha and had a pack that he lead, but once they had died of old age, he would have a pack that would get stronger and stronger by each year. Kai was at war by himself and the pack, he fought alone and was strong to protect himself. He earned himself the title of the gifted and strongest alpha roaming the planet. After that, Kai had found his sealer; his mate. Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was only a small baby pup that was just born. The first time Kai had saw him was when he was crying and wailing in his mothers arms. Kai had never seen such a small and beautiful creater, Kyungsoo was weaker and smaller then the other babies and because of that, Kyungsoo wasn't able to do much physical activities and had to stay in the cave by his mothers side, incase anything would happen to the small young pup. He watched in the shadows as Kyungsoo spent his days growing up and learning new things in life. 
Jack had found out that Kai's sealer had finally come into the world; the one that can save kai. Jack didn't like it at all and he went into action to destroy kai's happiness. Kai knew that Jack was going to go after Jack and he tried to stop his brother. Jack had the same powers as Kai, so he was able to play around with his age. He had turned into a little boy, disgiusing himself as a small pup that had just moved into the village and became a pack member. Kai was angry and tried to stop his brother. But Jack had a different plan, to make Kyungsoo confused. Instead of Jack playing as the small boy, he offered Kai the chance to get closer. Of course Kai thought it was stupid and pathetic but what Jack had said triggered Kai's anger. 
We can confuse him in the future, we can play with him. Don't you want to have some fun. I'll kill him if you won't do it.
Kai was shocked and agreed to Jack's plan. He didn't want anyone to harm Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was just an innocent baby with doe eyes and chubby cheeks that were like pudding. So Kai was the one that shifted into the small boy and went by the name Jack. He was the one that prot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter