003;-

alpha and omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WHERE IS KYUNGSOO," an angry alpha screamed as a few wolves flinched at their leaders yells. 
"W-We are working on getting him but he's on the moon packs territory," a blonde wolf tried to explain. But the alpha didn't accept it and the blonde wolf suddenly set on fire. The cries of the wolf were echoing through the old rundown building. The other wolves around didn't dare to speak another word as they saw that a certain wolf was burnt to death. 
"Get that garbage out of here," the alpha rolled his eyes. 
"Yes Jack," the second in command obeyed and ordered two wolves to dispose of the dead body. 

 

 


Jack, a vicious wolf that would kill anyone to get what he wanted. He wanted a certain small pup that he had wanted since years ago. Kyungsoo. He couldn't lay a finger on that wolf since he belonged to the scar pack originally. Jack and his pack lived on the border of the mountains, hidden from the other packs. They lingered in the shadows, always knowing what was going on but never came out from the dark. Jack had navy blue hair, his cat like eyes were sharp, a long scar that started at his chin and followed up to his right eye. The look made wolves even more terrified of the man. 
"Kyungsoo," he smirked as he called out the wolf's name. He remembered Kyungsoo so clearly. The small pup filled his child hood. A pup that only Jack wanted for himself. 
It all began when they were only small pups, they lived together in the scar pack. Jack was born an alpha but Kyungsoo was born an omega, so Kyungsoo had to submit to an alpha and carry its babies. They were close, just like brothers. Jack cherished Kyungsoo, they made memories together and would always stick to each others side if something had gone wrong. Jack protected Kyungsoo from everything, he was a strong and independent. Many knew that Jack would grow up to be a strong alpha that would lead an excellent pack of wolves. 
But once the scar pack's territory had been invaded, a terrifying fight had begun. Jack and Kyungsoo were kept safe behind a few old garbage cans, their mothers hiding them away so they wouldn't get hurt. Kyungsoo was scared and kept crying onto Jack's shoulder, he didn't want to lose Jack or his parents. Jack was also scared but he had to be brave for Kyungsoo and protect, to protect his best friend and close brother. 
Kyungsoo let out a scream as he was picken up and thrown to the floor, outside near where wolves were fighting. Jack yelled for Kyungsoo, he could see Kyungsoo trembling with fear. The wolf that had thrown Kyungsoo looked back at Jack, smirking at the dark haired boy. The small pup trashed around as the old wolf picked Kyungsoo up by his teeth, carrying Kyungsoo by his shirt. Kyungsoo screamed for Jack, reaching out for his best friend. Jack was angry and scared, he didn't know how to help Kyungsoo. He was only a pup. Anger raged through the boy. He charged towards the wolf, shifting into his small wolf form and bit the wolf's leg. The wolf growled in pain as he swiped his large claws across Jack's face. Kyugnsoo screamed as he saw Jack stagger back and blood dripping down his face. A long scar from his chin to his right eye was embarked on his white skin now. Kyungsoo cried as the wolf that carried him away started to walk further away from Jack who was in pain. Jack swore that he wouldn't give up on Kyungsoo. 
The wolf's eyes widened as he saw the young boy emit a strong and dangerous aura around his body. 
"Give back Kyung," Jack growled as his eyes turned golden, with the colour black swimming in his eyes. It was rare for a young wolf to already develop his powers at a young age, in fact, no wolf has ever discovered his powers at Jack's age. 
The wolf couldn't react to anything, next thing he knew, he was on the floor and in flames. The flames surrounded his entire body, purple flames changing from blue to dark green. Kyungsoo yelped as he was dropped to the ground. Jack quickly ran to get his best friend, scooping him up in his arms and making a run for it. 
Kyungsoo cried as he traced Jack's scar. 
"Thank you," he sobbed as he hugged onto Jack. Jack stopped running as they stopped by a nearby oak tree. Jack set Kyungsoo down gently, checking if the boy had any injuries. 
"I'm fine," Kyungsoo muttered, he only had a bruise but Jack had a long scar that would never fade away. "I'm so sorry," Kyungsoo broke down as he hugged Jack tightly. Jack didn't say anything as he hugged Kyungsoo back, he was just glad that his best friend was safe. But the memories of the wolf and flames were still stuck in his head, what had just happened and why wasn't Kyungsoo questioning him about it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter