010;-

alpha and omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai had returned from his errand and came out from the east side. He looked around and saw no one there. Kyungsoo was meant to be waiting for Kai near the southern side of the forest. He had noticed snow coming down from the sky. He knew that something was wrong, snow was not meant to be coming down at this time of year. The air around him was strange and forgein. He could smell intruders lurking in the distance, something was off. He had come back early since his wolf instincts had told him that something important to him was taken away. He knew that someone had taken Kyungsoo away and he was furious. His anger was burning inside but he tried to calm down, he didn't want to destroy the whole area and home that he lived in with his pack. 

 

 

He walked over the south side and smelt the scent around him, there were about four mean that were not from this area. He could tell from the scent and the footprints that were implanted in the snow. He sighed as he shifted back into his human form, things just had to keep coming his way. He knew that there would be trouble when the other packs knew that Kai's sealer had been found.
The man walked towards the west side, where he had gone to most on his errands. He could see faint footprints that were heading towards straight into the forest, he could tell that it had only been an hour since Kyungsoo was taken away, not much time to see if his mate was okay or not. He was angry and furious, he didn't want his mate touched or in danger. 
At the corner of his eye, he could see the rest of the pack coming out from the east side, they had just finished their hunt and Kai could see some blood smears on their muzzles. 
"Kai, what's wrong," Baekhyun asked as he saw the boy standing right in front of the west forest. They all shifted back to their human form and walked towards the boy. 
"Kyungsoo was taken, where were you guys," Kai growled as he glared at the pack. The pack was shocked and slightly flinched under Kai's intense gaze. 
"We didn't know, we just came back because we saw the snow," Chanyeol replied back as he looked at Kai with an unsure face. 
"You're the leader, why didn't you sniff the intruders, I thought you were meant to be alert the whole time," Kai growled at Suho and Kris. Suho and Kris didn't say anything, they did not want to anger Kai any further. He was already angry enough. The pack didn't say anything and just hung their heads low, it was true, they should've been more alert when they knew that Kyungsoo was waiting by himself near the southern forest. 
"Never mind, I'm going to search for him," Kai growled angrily as he saw that the pack did not say anything and stayed silient. 
"Kai, you can't go alone," Kris stopped the man from entering the forest. 
"Who do you think I am," Kai snarled as he pushed Kris aside, pack leader or not, his mate was taken away by intruders. 
 

 

 

Kyungsoo cried in pain as he was chained to a wooden pole, his wrists were cuffed to the pole and his body was tired and weak. He was blindfolded and his mouth of gagged with a dirty old cloth. He wanted to throw up but his body was already in pain. He could hear a few muffled sounds through the light fabric on his eyes. The small pup then realised that he was , nothing covered him. He felt embarrassed and flushed that he was stripped and tied to a wooden pole. 
"He's a pretty little thing, too bad Kai has him," he heard of the men smirk, his footsteps getting closer to the omega. Kyungsoo gasped as he felt a hand carress his inner thigh. Kyungsoo let out a whimper as he tried to close his legs together, only to have him slapped in the face. The boy started to cry in fear as he felt a hot stinging pain on the left side of his cheek. The men looked down at the boy who was shaking in fear. The omega had a beautiful body that alphas would want. The boy then felt numerous hands wonder around his body, the boy cired out loud. He didn't want to be touched anymore, he was scared. He wanted Kai to quickly come and save him. He didn't want to be reminded of the old days he had with his previous pack. Kyungsoo let out a loud cough, his throat felt like it was being squeezed. It was. A strong hand gripped Kyungsoo's neck, someone was choking the poor omega. The pup was normally used to harsh abuse and treatment, but he was never choked, and it hurt him so much. 
"He has a beautiful body, don't you think, we can sell him for a lot," the other man chuckled darkly as he lifted Kyungsoo's face and looked at the boy who was crying and shaking in fear. 
"k-kai," Kyungsoo trembled in fear as he called out his mates name. The men heard the small omega call out for Kai. They rolled their eyes and started to beat Kyungsoo. A weak pup, would always be an obedient pup. Kyungsoo screamed in pain as he felt the men kick his sides and face, punches and alphas were thrown to the small pup. Kyungsoo was strong, strong enough to hold in all the pain and grunts. 
"He make us rich," the man laughed and stopped the beating. Kyungsoo was lying on the ground, his wrists still tied to the pole. His body was covered in bruises and cuts. The boy cried and sobbed, he couldn't see anything nor can we see the faces of the men that had taken him. 

"Kai, help me," Kyungsoo cried before he out completely. 

 

 

Kai ran through the forest, filled with snow that wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter