Chapter 6

Are You The One? [ SEQUEL ]

HYOSUNG POV

I shiver, I did not know what to do.

He continues leaving red marks on my earlobe, as his hands began to roam my body. I started to fidget, clenching my fists together, I pushed him off me.

He raises his eyebrows, lifting his head to face me, he smirks. '' Why? Are you afraid? '' He asks, in a seductive voice. I smiled bitterly, and looked at his hands which were now placed beside my head, preventing me from escaping. '' I'm not ready for this. '' I answered honestly, as I began to grow nervous. He smiles, '' Not ready? I can slowly make you ready. '' I shiver again. Obviously, what I was saying wasn't helping anymore. He inches his face closer, and closer, as my knees bent lower and lower, trying to escape. Finally, he stands upright, swinging his hands down beside his body as he sighs. '' Fine, I understand, '' he continues, '' but next time, there will be no holding back. '' as walks into the living room, slumping onto the couch. I fell to the ground, bringing my knees as close to my body as possible. I glanced over to him. His eyes shut close, body across the sofa. The first button on his shirt ed, black tie hanging around his neck. He looked terribly y. But I just wasn't ready for it. I sighed, standing up as I left the room, slamming the door shut.

 

'' My name is Hyosung, your brother's working partner. '' I introduced, reaching my hand out for Sara's. She smiled unsure, but took my hand anyway. Her hand was small and petite.. and bruised. '' Bruises? '' I asked, looking at her concerned. She looks shocked at first, and quickly pulls her sleeve down to cover the scars and bruises. She smiles afterwards and nodded her head shyly. I nod, '' So why did you call me? '' She looks up, smiling, '' You musn't tell Jimin I looked for you. '' I nod. She continues, '' I'm in trouble, and I need help. '' I nod, taking a sip from my coffee as she continues, '' You see, months ago, I was kidnapped. During that period of time, the group of men would.. '' she pauses, takes a deep breath and continues, '' me. They took photos, and forced me to have with them. But I denied. Now, they are threatening me. Please. I know you can help me. ''

I smile, holding her hands in mine, '' Sara, I will try my best, okay? '' She smiles, nodding, '' I know you will. Oppa has told me about you. '' I raised my eyebrow, '' What did he tell you? '' She widens her eyes, her palm flying to cover , murmuring, '' I wasn't supposed to say that. '' I smile, '' It's fine. It's a secret between the two of us. '' She smiles, '' Unnie, you're the best. ''

 

Walking into the office, I see Jungkook sitting in his chair, looking through files. In his state of concentration, he didn't even notice me enter the room. Clearing my throat, I sat across him. He looks up, eyebags hanging below his eyes. I cringed, before looking back to check that Jimin wasn't in the room with us. Turning around again, Jungkook sighs, '' There's no way we are going to do well for this assignment. '' I smile, '' Sara looked for me. She told me about her situation, requesting us to help find him. '' Jungkook raised his eyebrows, pushing the stack of files away. '' What did she say? '' He asks, his attention now on me. After explaining everything to him in detail, he nods. '' At least now we have someone to help us with this. ''

 

I walk to the door, twisting the door knob, colliding into the person infront of me. 

I cringed, my hand immediately flying to my forehead, hoping it will somehow bring the pain away. I looked up. Jimin. He stares straight down at me, iciness in his eyes. I froze, did he hear us? But the corner of his lips lifted, giving off an eyesmile, '' Would you like the have lunch with me? '' he asks. I smile, nodding as the two of us took off to the cafeteria.

Stepping in, there was almost no one. It figures, most of the agents would be out. Taking a seat, Jimin went off to order our food.

 

'' It has been so long since we've sat down to talk. '' I mummered, poking my fork into my food. Jimin nods, shoving a spoonful of food into his mouth, with a mouthful of food, '' I know. How's life? '' he asks. 

I smile, '' It's fine. ''

He sighs, but quickly smiles again, I knew the smile wasn't a sincere one at all. 

'' How are things between Taehyung and you? '' He asks, picking at his food.

I paused, the last thing I remembered about Taehyung and I was him trying to have with me. Jimin probably noticed my expression and reached his hand out to mine. Taking his hand in mine, he smiled. 

'' I'm always here if you need me, you know? If you want to, you can always share your problems with me. '' He states reassuringly.

I smile, slowly taking my hand away from his, '' Thank you Jimin, I can never show you how grateful I am. '' 

He smiles, this time, I know it was genuine, '' If Taehyung ever breaks your heart, just remember that I will be here to pick up the broken pieces. ''


author's note// a/n

hello, it has been terribly long since i've updated, and i'm so sorry.

i have been spending my past 2 weeks in Korea, and I had alot of fun! Unfortunately though, I didn't meet BTS but I did take the same plane as Apink, too bad I was too afraid to approach any of them. 

Anyway, I am planning to blog about my whole 2 weeks Korea experience :) I will notify you guys about it soon if it does come up. 

But back to the story, I hope this chapter wasn't too ty, as I am still feeling very tired from my trip. 

FINALLY, after so many chapters, HERE IS THE POLL AGAIN. 

Pick your vote carefully as the one with the most votes will be the one Hyosung ends up with! 

Don't forget to comment, vote or subscribe!