Chapter 1

Are You The One? [ SEQUEL ]

HYOSUNG POV 

'' Why did you lie to me that time? ''

I stopped, as if I just got stabbed in the heart. I couldn't answer him, but I know I had to. I took a deep breath, forming a small smile, '' Would you be angry with me if I told you? '' I ask. He sighs, shaking his head. But I knew he was hesitating. Holding my hands together, '' I was a secret agent, '' I started, he didn't seem surprised, he already knew. I smiled again, '' I was on a mission, to investigate, of course. But I.. found myself falling in love with someone. '' He nodded, waiting for me to carry on. I gulped, '' It was you, I fell in love with you. '' He smiles, but quickly hides it away, '' You knew I was hurting all along, but you still asked me how I felt? '' I hesitated before nodding, and he sighs again, it sounded more like an angry sigh, than a sigh of relief. I smile bitterly, '' What are we now? '' I asked. Were we still a couple? Or were we no longer together? It has been 3 years.

'' We're.. '' He starts off, I felt my hands tremble, and started to get sweaty. He smiles alittle, not hiding it this time, '' We're still together. ''

 

'' He woke up. '' Jimin said, surprised, finally looking up from his phone. I nodded, holding tightly to the strap of my bag, for no reason at all. Jimin stands up, shoving his phone into his pocket, '' Let's go visit him. '' Before he could even grab his keys to the car, '' I already visited him. '' Jimin looks at me, shocked, '' When? '' I smiled, '' Just now. '' He drops onto the sofa, grabbing his phone, '' But I just got the phone call. '' I nodded again, '' I guess they notified you, '' I put my two fingers close together, '' A little too late? '' He sighs, '' I will visit him tomorrow then. '' I nod, sitting on the couch next to him. '' What did the two of you talk about? '' I smiled, remembering the conversation I shared with him. '' Just.. you know. '' He nods, scrolling through his phone again. '' About your relationship? '' He asks, and I nod. '' What about it? '' He asks again, looking as if he wasn't concerned about it at all. I tilt my head, '' We're together..still. '' I see Jimin frown, but soon replaces that expression with a smile. '' That's nice. '' I raised my eyebrows, '' Are you sure that's what you think about my relationship with Taehyung? '' He nods, pretending not to care again. I nod, getting off the sofa, '' Good. '' I walk to my room, trying not to slam the door shut. I jumped onto the bed. Was he pretending not to care? Or was he really that unsupportive of my relationship with Taehyung? My phone rings, and I picked it up, looking at the Caller ID.

'' Jeon Jungkook ''

I hover my thumb over the 'reject' but I figured that I didn't really have a reason to do that, so I moved my hands over the 'Answer', picking the phone up. I placed it on my ear, '' Hello? '' [ a/n : omg Taehyung and Jin's part in War of Hormones just played, ( Hello, Hello ) is this fate? XD ]

There was silence, no one said a thing. Just as I was about to put down the phone, thinking it was a prank, he spoke. '' Hello Hyosung. '' I smiled bitterly, '' Hi.. Jungkook. '' He pauses, '' Can we meet at the park? In 15 minutes? '' I nod, '' Sure. '' 

 

'' Do you remember this place? '' He asks, looking around. I nod, this was the place Jungkook and I used to meet almost everyday before he left. He smiles, '' You know, I have been coming back to this place more often nowadays, '' I frown, unconciously. '' Why? '' He shrugs, '' I missed it. '' He turns around to face me, '' It has been 5 years since I left you, hasn't it? '' I nod, as much as I didn't want to. He smiles, '' Maybe, we should go back to the old times. '' I raised my eyebrows, '' What do you mean? '' He smiles, '' Go back to the old times, you and I, together. '' I frown, '' Technically, we are still together. '' His eyes light up, '' Does that mean, that you're mine? '' I held my hand up, making a 'stop' signal. I saw his expression fall, and I shook my head, '' I'm sorry Jungkook, but I'm not an object for you to own, I have a boyfriend now. '' He looks at me, disapointed, '' But you said, technically, we are still together. '' I shook my head, '' I'm sorry, but you were the one who left, without telling me anything. I understand, but you have to understand that feelings changes as well. '' He forces a smile, I could tell, '' My feelings for you didn't change.. '' I nod, standing up, '' I'm sorry, But I've got to go. ''

 

'' We're still together '' - Taehyung

'' That's nice '' - Jimin

'' My feelings for you didn't change '' - Jungkook

 



AUTHOR'S NOTE [ A / N ]

Finally, the first chapter is up! Sorry if it's kind of bad :( 

Buut, so far, I already have 16 subscribers, thank you soo much for supporting ^^

Oh and like I said, there will be a poll, so here it is :