Chapter 3

Are You The One? [ SEQUEL ]

HYOSUNG POV

She frowns, if a glare could kill, I would be probably be on the ground, lifeless by now. She scowls, '' I'm your sister for god's sake Taehyung, '' she spat, '' She is just another girl. '' Taehyung frowns, '' You're my step-sister, and Hyosung is not just another girl. '' He retorted. She stands up, kicking her chair back, furious, '' Taehyung, I'm getting a death sentence next month, and this is what you're telling me? '' Taehyung puts on a bitter expression, '' Maybe you shouldn't have did those crimes '' She clenches her fists, police man pulling her back down onto her seat, as she brushes them off, '' Fine. '' 

 

'' Taehyung, don't you think that was too harsh? It might be the last time you meet her. '' I spoke softly. He shrugs, '' It doesn't matter..anymore '' I raised my eyebrows, '' What do you mean? ''

 

TAEHYUNG POV

I cringed at the smell of the rubbing alchohol filling my nostrils. It was horrible, I was still here. How long has it been? Almost 3 years. I've been in a coma for 3 years. How long is this going to take? Will I even be able to wake up again? How do I even wake up? 

A light shines at the end of my black vision. I see myself, frowning, as I walk towards the light. Before me, was the body of Mi Cha, a dead body. I step back, shocked. I fell onto the ground, crying. Was she gone? Suddenly, her eyes open before she stared at me angry again, '' I only asked you to dispose the bodies so that when I get caught, you would come with me '' 

flashback end

The dream was horrible. I didn't know if it was what Mi Cha wanted, but I chose to believe it anyway. 

'' What do you mean? '' Hyosung asks, looking up, her eyes sparkling under the light.

I smiled, '' It's nothing. ''

She keeps her gaze on me, suspicious. But quickly looked away after.

 

'' What are you doing? '' I yell, as the two policemen dragged me out of the door. Hyosung chases behind, pushes the policemen off, as she held up her identification card. Immediately, the policemen salutes to her, but continues to pull me out. She frowns, pushing them off, '' What are you doing? '' One of the policeman clears his throat, '' Kim Taehyung, charged for murder. '' I frown, '' I didn't murder anyone. '' The policeman nods, '' You'll still have to come back with us, Lee Mi Cha and one of the agents accused you of murder. '' It hit me. I struggled out of their grip, '' I didn't murder anyone! How could you believe the real murderer herself? '' The policeman shrugs, '' Even so, you were an accomplice to murder. '' I lowered my head, not wanting to bring it up. Hyosung steps in, taking their arms off mine, '' Who investigated this? '' The policeman replies without hesistating, '' Jeon Jungkook. ''

 

I stared at the blank walls around me, sighing. How did I end up here? I sat on the cold ground, as I swept my palm over the grey concrete ground. Dusty. I dusted it off, as I leaned my back against the wall, leaning my head against it. How long was I going to stay here?

 

HYOSUNG POV 

 

'' Dad! You should have assigned me to do it! '' I protest, angry. A smirk forms on his lips, '' How could I when you are so in love with the boy? '' He asks, turning his smirk into a frown, '' You can't fall in love with a criminal, this isn't a drama. '' I frown, '' Then you shouldn't have made me into an agent. '' 



author's note;

 short chapter, sorry. but at least I updated :D 

not sure when the next update is going to happen, it may take some time, depending on my schedule.

I'm not going to put up a poll for this chapter since nothing much really happened, except for Taehyung going to jail ;-;

Please comment about what you thought of this chapter :)