Chapter 4

Are You The One? [ SEQUEL ]

HYOSUNG POV

'' 2 years? Why does he have to be jailed for such a long term? '' I asked, folding my arms. Mr. Jung slammed the table, standing up, which honestly scared me but I had to remain upright, to show that I wasn't intimitated. He frowns, '' It isn't long, I would have fired you for dating him but I can't . '' I smirked, '' Is it because I'm Mr. Park's daughter? '' He gulps, looking afraid. It was probably it, Mr. Park, my father, was in charge of SA, Seoul Agents. I scoffed, leaving the room, not wishing to speak to him anymore, '' If I have another assignment, just call me. ''

 

'' Are you okay? '' Jimin asked, scooting over to my table, resting his folded arms on my desk. I nod, rubbing my temples, '' This is so stressful. '' Jimin nods, leaning back, '' Is there anyway to get him out? '' I shook my head, '' There isn't. I just have to wait 2 years. ''

 

'' An assignment? '' I asked coldly, snatching the file away from him. He nods, and I flip it open.

 

Park Sara

Age 17

 

I frowned, '' Is that all? '' He nods, '' There's something. She is Jimin's sister. '' I raised a brow, '' Jimin has a sister? '' He nods, turning on his computer, as I waited patiently. A photo of a girl appeared on the screen, who reminded me of Jimin. 

 

'' There isn't any specific instructions, just investigate. ''

 

 

'' She's there. '' I whispered to Jungkook, who was beside me. For this assignment, I was tasked to work with Jungkook as Jimin wasn't supposed to know anything about this. I didn't know why they wanted us to investigate her, but there must be a good reason behind it, I walked towards Sara, looking carefully at her features. As I got closer, I accidentally bumped into her. She falls back, cringing as she held onto her arm. Her phone drops out of her hand, as I bend down to reach it.

'' Sorry! Are you okay? '' I apologised, handing her phone back to her. She smiles reassuringly before taking the phone, bowing and then left.

Walking back to Jungkook, I looked at my phone.

100% DOWNLOADED

'' We'll check it at the office. ''

 

I dropped onto the chair, next to Jungkook as he the computer, connecting my phone to it.

'' Let's see.. '' He mumbles.

Looking over at the computer, I pointed at the file, ' Photos' , '' Let's check that out first. ''

He nods, moving the cursor over the file, click.

Numeral photos showed up on the screen, and we looked through it slowly.

'' There seems to be many photos of Jimin and her.. '' I mutter, as Jungkook scrolled.

His eyes widened, as he clicked on a photo.

It was a photo of herself.

I frown, as I turned Jungkook's head away from the screen.

'' Don't be a ert. '' I stated firmly.

He raised his hands up in protest, '' Whoa, it wasn't my fault. Besides, we need to investigate together right? '' He spoke, bringing his attention back to the computer as he pointed at the rope tied up around her wrists, blindfolded eyes, and bruises all over her body.

I cringed at the sight. Who could have done this? 



Author's Note//

sorry for shorter chapters, Chinese New Year is here and I don't have time to update :(

My tests and exams are also here, which really .

Anyway, I apologise for the late update :((