f o u r t e e n ; final

Are You The One? [ SEQUEL ]

Winter, the coldest season throughout the whole year. Leaves were no longer on the trees, leaving them bare and . Hyosung smiles, this was always her favorite season. She looks down on the wrapped box, smiling at it. She liked winter for two reasons ; it was cold & it was the season where christmas took place as well.

 

Hyosung have always loved Christmas, the joy of giving and receiving. This time - was a little more special. She finally got to spend it with the one she truly loved, and she knew he loved her too.

 

Hyosung stashes the gift into her bag, making her way to Jungkook's house. 

 

h y o s u n g . p o v.

 

I really hope he likes the gift. It was difficult finding a gift for Jungkook since he was usually so picky. Jungkook was typically the type to despise everything. Especially after that incident, he has became increasingly stiff. He was wary and cautious about everything and anything. I wouldn't blame him though, it was important to turn out like that after a traumatic experience. 

 

Knocking on the door twice, I heard feet shuffling against the wooden floor before the door cracked open. My smile widens when I see his eye peek through the small crack. It was cute, I admit. He pulls the door open wider, raising his eyebrows at me. As if not expecting to see me here. I shrugged, shuffling through my bag before pulling out a bright red box. I reached my hands out, presenting it to him like a high school girl giving her crush chocolates.

 

Jungkook widens his eyes, but eyes softening when he takes the box into his hands. He places his hand on my head, messing my hair a little. He goes back into his home, passing a smaller box.

 

''Merry Christmas.'' the both of us say at the same time.

 

He waves, and I walked out of his porch, on to the busy sidewalk again. 

 

I turn the corner, heading to the second house. This felt nice, it feels like I was being Santa Claus. I knocked at the door again, but there was no response. Sighing, I placed the box on the doorstep before turning my heel. But yeah, I bumped into someone. A very typical kdrama plot but anyways. I snap my head up after mumbling a soft 'sorry' to find a smirk plastered on Jimin's face. Jimin shoves his hand into his back pocket, passing me a box that seemed identical to the one Jungkook just gave me.

 

''Merry Christmas.. Hyosung ah.'' 

 

He gives me a hug, that seemed to last longer than expected. When he does pull away though, I give him a soft peck on his cheek before turning around to go to my final destination. Home.

 

This time I didn't have to knock, I slipped the key into the hole before pushing the door open, immediately greeted by a warm hug.

 

''Where were you?'' A deep raspy voice asks. I drop my bag to the ground, hiding the box behind my back as I shuffled to the couch. I tilt my head to get a better view of the boy but he was now carrying me off the couch, pushing me against the wall. I gasp at the contact of my back against the wall, my eyes fixated on his.

 

Unlike his violent actions, his gaze was soft on mine and his grip on my wrist loosened. I smile, leaning in to give him a kiss on his lips. Before I could pull away, he pushes the back of my head, inviting himself for another longer and more passionate kiss.

 

When he finally pulls away, he takes something from behind his back, passing it to me. ''Here you go, Meery Christmas.''

 

I lift the lid of the box, finding two rings sitted inside. I gasp, grabbing one out. I held it up near my face, admiring the round metal. A tear escapes my eye but he snatches it away. He slips it on his finger before grabbing the other one inside that seemed more fancy than the one he just slipped on. 

 

''This one is yours.'' he says, slipping it on my fourth finger.

 

''Thank you, I...''

 

''You like it?'' he asks.

 

I nod my head violently, ''This is the best.''

 

He chuckles (adorably) before scratching the back of his head, ''Though I thought you'd enjoy the kiss more.''

 

He wraps his hands around my waist, his chin resting on my shoulder as he let his head rest there.

 

''I love you Hyosung.''

 

''I love you too... Taehyung.''

 



sorry for the abrupt end, but I hoped you liked the ending before I personally did like it(or maybe it's just me) just like the votes, she ended up with Taehyung! I may consider writing an epilogue and bonus chapter, please tell me what you think in the comments!