Spending time together

Missing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Keep eating. We’ll wait till you’re done.” Chunji told me. He kissed my cheek and then they all backed up and sat on the beds. I felt awkward just having them sit quietly there while I ate so I quickly finished off the food and then stood up and threw away the box and such. Then I walked over and sat between Chunji and Niel not saying a word. No one knew what to say and no one really wanted to be the first to speak. None of us wanted to talk about it but it was stuck on our minds.
                I feel like I have that man’s voice tattooed inside my brain. The threat kept replaying in my head over and over and I kept thinking of what he had done. He wouldn’t have mentioned C.A.P. if C.A.P. wasn’t with him right? Or was he just trying to get into my head and was using C.A.P. to do it? I wasn’t sure and the thoughts about it were driving me insane. I was sure that if I kept thinking about it I was going to get worse before I went to go meet him, but I didn’t want to speak first so I continued to sit there. Luckily or me Chunji talked for me.
                “Did you get enough to eat?” He asked me while putting his arm around me shoulder.
                “Y…yes.” I made it a point to talk as much as possible in hopes that I wouldn’t get like I had before and not speak at all. “W…what t…time is it?” The clock had become my worst enemy beside from that man over the phone.
                “It’s only 12:30 sweetie. Don’t worry about the clock.” Chunji looked worried for me and I understood why. I don’t understand why I was acting this way. Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter