Final Events

Missing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.Joe

“Now why did you bring your little friends?” He asked me. My breathing hitched at suddenly being alone.
              “T…th….they wanted t…to come.”
              “Are you sure? Are you sure they didn’t come because they thought you were too weak to come and convince me by yourself?”
              “They would…wouldn’t do that.”
              “Really I think they would.”
              “Th…that’s not the p….point. C.a.p.”
              “That’s right C.a.p. What are you going to do to get him back?” I didn’t answer since I didn’t know how to answer it. I didn’t know what he wanted.  “No answer. Fine. Come closer.” I didn’t think it was a good idea, but I didn’t see an alternative so I stepped a little bit closer. “More.” I kept stepping until he stopped repeating the word. At that point I was too inches from his face and could see all his features. I was scared there was no chance of me saying anything. I wanted to cry from fear and my knees were about to buckle beneath me. The man grabbed my chin and pulled my face up to look in his eyes as he was much taller than me.
              “I’m sure you’re curious why you’re here. Why I took you’re friend in the first place. You see when you leave here your my ticket in. I need, need to get back to Korea, but I can’t get through the security. You are my one way there, and I don’t plan on coming back.”  With that last statement he pulled something out of his pocket. I looked down to see, it was some sort of gun, not a normal one though. It didn’t look like it could carry bullets but it had something in it. He kept me looking up until I was suddenly pushed backward. I felt an intense pain in my leg. I groaned as I hit the ground and tears fell from my eyes. I couldn’t tell what happened, but I knew that whatever it was it didn’t leave me in good form. I could feel myself getting a little light headed. Everything was a blur until I felt myself being lifted onto someone’s lap.
              “I’m sorry. I didn’t hear him until the end. I’m sorry.” I heard C.a.p. say to me. I was relieved to not have to try with English anymore.
              “You’re o…o…okay?”
              “Yeah. Yeah. Are you alone?”
              “N…no. The oth….others.” That was all I said before he yelled out to them. I eventually heard footsteps coming towards me and shouting. I closed my eyes from the pain and head Chunji kneel next to me. I instantly relaxed knowing he was near. I had heard him yell my name before but I was too tired to answer. I just listened to C.a.p. explain and transferred me to my lovers arms.
              “It’s okay. You’ll be alright. I promise okay.” I could hear Chunji crying, and it broke my heart.
              “Not…not a b…bullet. S…something el…else. Hurts.”
              “I know it does alright, but just hang on okay. Don’t go to sleep. We’re going to get you help.”
              “Thank y…you. I love you.”
              “I love you too, sweetie.” That was the last thing I heard before the pain became unbearable and I passed out.
              The next thing I remember I was waking up in a br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter