Are you better now?

Missing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chunji
                I fixed L.Joe’s shirt and wiped the tears from his eyes. I was getting more concerned the more time passed because even though he appeared to be better before now, this was the worst he has been. He took a big step by talking in front of the members but when it was directly about Cap he couldn’t even talk to me. I didn’t know what to do anymore and it scared me. I’ve been trying to handle this but the pressure is just building but I don’t know who to get help from. I can’t put this kind of pressure on the other members, not right now they have enough to deal with.
                After this thought though when I was getting rid of the makeup that had smeared down his face I noticed that he was spaced out. “L.Joe.” I stated and snapped a few times, but I got more panicked when he didn’t react. I asked more and more till I was practically screaming. It wasn’t till I had been trying for a few minutes and the other members were about to walk over that he finally saw me. He turned his head and I let out a breath that I had been holding. I couldn’t lose him too. It just couldn’t happen. The thought alone made me want to burst into tears and seeing him the way he was pained me.
                “L.Joe, are you ok?” I asked him, even though I knew what he was going to do. He just nodded and rubbed his eye making me wonder if he noticed he had spaced out or he was just tired. Then I took his hand and led him to the table allowing him to sit first. I followed seeing that the food had arrived, although at first he just let me hold him as I repeated what he wrote to me to the members. I feared he wouldn’t want to eat until I finished explaining and lifted his head. “Do you want some food sweetheart?” He nodded and straightened his position taking a plate and some meat.
                To my surprise all the members ate well and with our newfound knowledge I felt we finally had a starting point. Although I wasn’t sure exactly what we were supposed to do, I knew it had to lead somewhere so I could finally take a breath knowing that at least for now C.A.P. was alright. Since we had a place to go off of, after we finished eating and paying we all went back to the dorms to get a plan going. Discussing this as group would be very helpful and might tell us what to do from here.
                L.Joe had calmed down a lot since he had eaten something and taken a few breaths which I was very grateful for. The more we could know about this man the better, but I wasn’t going to directly ask him and risk him getting upset again. I figured I would wait it out a little and when the time came up then we would take about it.
                When we arrived at the dorms we all sat in the living room to talk things out.
                “So what do we do now?” Changjo was the first to ask the question that was on all of our minds.
                “I guess we see what C.A.P. wants us to get from what happened then. If he was trying to tell us something it will most likely be about the man or the hotel.” I answered.
                “How much would he really remember though? I don’t think he would remember much about the hotel, his memory isn’t as good as yours.” Niel gestured to L.Joe when he said this, making him smile at the compliment.
                “So what would he want us to know about the man?” Ricky asked. We all knew the thought that loomed at the back of our brains but didn’t want to believe it. I could feel L.Joe tense up at my side at the thought and I patted his back a little.
                “H…He…was…wasn’t t…that young.” L.Joe informed us hugging my arm. Ricky moved over a little on the couch and rubbed his shoulder to comfort him. It was good to see the dongsaeng’s helping him as well. Maybe if we all made a big effort he would feel a little bit more comfortable and less afraid.
                “Well, then he probably couldn’t have taken many big trips to Korea often. The cost to go oversees would be too much for someone who most likely doesn’t have a high paying job.” Niel told us.
                “How do you know his job doesn’t pay high?” I asked. I didn’t want to be rude I was curious.                       
                “How many rich old guys do you know?” I shrugged not wanted to admit he had a point. Now that just didn’t really happen anymore.
                “Well, if he had been here when C.AP. bought it my bet is he’s not here still.” Ricky said. For such an innocent sweet looking boy he was pretty smart.
                “If he’s in the states should we go? C.A.P. may be there.” Changjo said.
                “What if he’s not?”
                “Why else would he leave that? What else would he want us to know?” Changjo’s question left us all stumped. The truth was this is the only plan we got, but it also didn’t seem right. We knew we were missing something because C.A.P. would never just tell us to go to America without any indication of where in America, or if we were even right in the first place.
                “No, something’s off. We’re missing something.” Niel was the first to point out. “This is too vague.”
                “Niel’s right. C.A.P. would at least tell us what city to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter