Confessions

Missing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        I have never been this nervous in my life. I had done a lot of sketchy things these past three months, but this scared me more than I expected. Returning to school.
         My group and I had been in training together for a few months now, although our debut was six months away we still wanted to be prepared as a group, but the one thing all of us had neglected in part of this was school. Cap was the only one who didn’t have to attend anymore since he was eighteen but the company thought it important to keep our education levels up for debut and attend the local high school. Mostly all of us agreed and it wouldn’t be a big deal but for training we had moved from Namsan to Jung-go since most of the artist trainers had lived over there and starting at a new school halfway through the year was really nerve raking for me.
                I’m sure I‘m the only one that feels this way as Niel and Chunji are ecstatic to meet new people and Changjo and Ricky plan to stay close together since there the same age, I assume. I wish I could do the same with Chunji; I had always had feelings for Chunji and often wished I could go out with him sometime but I never got up the courage to ask. I’ve tried and tried but I tend to think about him too much and am so wrapped up in thought that I never have the chance to actually try.
        Thankfully the time for thinking ends as I’m pulled out of these thoughts by Chunji shaking my shoulder.
        “L.Joe, come on we have to go.” He says to me inches away from my face. I feel his breath on my skin and I can only focus on him for a minute until I remember I’m supposed to be going now.
                “Alright.” I say back unenthusiastically. I look around and realize that everyone else has left except for Cap who is sleeping in since he doesn’t have a schedule till later today. “Did you stay back here for me?”
                “Yah, only a little. I wasn’t ready anyway.”
                “Of course you weren’t.” I say and laugh. We both giggle and talk and I forget about my nervousness while were speaking. We then got in a cab and started on our way to school.
                “So are you excited yet?” He asked in a suggestive tone after a long silence. Our conversation died down in the presence of the cab driver and it obviously made Chunji very uncomfortable.
                “Not particularly.”
                “And why not. We finally get to do something other than rehearse for hours on end.” I see his point as this is the first break we have had in a while, but I still can’t help but feel like school isn’t much better.
                “Yah, I guess so. I just don’t like school.”
                “Just wait till you see how much like vacation this is. Especially since now were officially students its ok for us to gossip a little.” He said with a snicker.
                “What do we have to gossip about?”
                “Do you not know yet? You really have to stop spacing out L.Joe. Changjo and Ricky have been seeing each other lately.” I look of shock came over my face causing Chunji to laugh. Now that I think about it that makes so much sense. So that’s why there sticking together at school today. How can those two get the courage to ask each other before I can?
                “Really, I feel so stupid now.”
                “Don’t worry about it. Cap still has no idea.” We both laugh at this statement and finally see the school in our view. “And here we are now.”               My stomach drops a little when I see the school and the people there.
                “I guess so.” I nervously exclaim. My voice is shaking and anyone can tell I’m nervous.
                “Don’t worry. Just stick with me and you’ll see.” Chunji replies and we walked out of the car and into the school, me moving closer to his shoulder till we were arm in arm. I was surprised to see he didn’t push me away and even grabbed my arm and held it in his. I sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter