A One-Night Stay

Deadly Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong POV

After lunch, Nana and I stroll around the city of Seoul until night appears. We take a taxi to her house and I her to the front door. Our hands are still entwined when my new girlfriend turns to me. "You should come in," she suggests, "Maybe Unnie will be glad to meet you again." I hear the hesitance in her tone and silently laugh at the thought of Yoona being excited for my presence. Of course she won't be thrilled to see my face. I shake my head with a knowing smile.

"It's alright, Nana. Perhaps some other time," I respond. Or not. I think seeing Yoona for our future missions only are enough. Nana nods and lets go of my hand to open the door. Though before she reaches the knob, I pull her towards me and instinctively plant a kiss on her forehead. Her expression is of surprise when I lean back to stare at her beautiful face. She really does surpass her sister in the looks department. "Good night, love. Sleep well," I whisper, affectionately tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. I turn to leave, but Nana grabs my arm quickly.

"I haven't thought about this until now, but how are you going to get home?" she asks worriedly. Bless her for thinking about my poor unfortunate soul. Nonetheless, I smirk and touch her soft hand gently.

"I'll be fine. I can walk from here to there," I lie. I actually live with Yunho in his crummy apartment all the way down in Busan, but hey, it's still technically 'home' for me. Given I was kicked out of my previous one anyway.

"Okay, be careful then. I'll see you later. Good night," Nana says. She seems to hesitate for a bit before pushing herself forward and pecking me on the cheek. I can tell she's never had a boyfriend since this whole thing just feels downright unnatural to me so far. But who the hell cares? I snagged myself a hot, innocent damsel to play with. This'll be fun. Yoona doesn't have to know anything.

"I will. Go inside; it's cold out here," I tell her. She nods again and finally heads in. After making sure the door is firmly shut, I whirl around and take out my phone to call Yunho. By the time he picks up, I am already halfway through the neighborhood.

"Yobosaeyo? Wait a sec! Jae?! Why are you calling so late at night?" I can tell he was trying to sleep as his voice is rather hoarse. I frown in response.

"It's only 8:00. What have you been doing that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter