A Brief Interview

Deadly Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong POV

I grin inwardly to myself, watching Nana's backside as she walks away. I'd asked Yunho, who's an expert tracker and one of my few friends/colleagues, to find her workplace. I wanted to finally talk to Im Jinah personally, and now I have. She really is similar to me, in a way her unnie doesn't want to see. We share the same role in society; her always being outshined by her sister and myself by my pig-headed, egotistical parents.

Though besides wanting to meet Nana, I also need another way to prevent Yoona from backing out of our agreement rather than only threatening her. After observing these two girls for years now, I've concluded she would do anything to shield her dongsaeng from danger and strangers, like me. How stupid can she get? Here I am, charming the wits out of Nana herself, with Yoona nowhere in sight.

I decide to wait in the lobby to take Nana out for lunch after the interview. I have to make sure she is securely within my grasp before I can carry out any more plans for the near-future. Im Yoona wouldn't mind if I just borrow the younger Im, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nana POV

The elevator doors slide open and I make my way down the hall, toward the boss's office. My hands clench into fists to keep from shaking. The door is closed, so I knock lightly on it. The sight that greets me when it's opened almost causes me to laugh out loud.

The man, or the boss, is chubby and middle-aged looking. It seems like he'll burst right out of his suit if he moves. He's wearing glasses wrapped around his giant head and shades of gray are already showing in his hair. I smile politely and bow my head out of respect. However, his mouth drops open and his eyes roam all around my body in such a way that causes goosebumps to appear on my arms.

"He-hello," he manages to say after multiple stares at my s and legs, "you must be Im Jinah, the girl who's applying here." I nod and continue to stand awkwardly in place, allowing him to examine me once again from head to toe.

"May I come in?" I ask straightforwardly, growing annoyed. I came to this place to work, not to be stared at like a piece of meat by t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter