A Worried Sister

Deadly Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona POV

I end up driving back to the house since it is getting late. I notice the sun disappear behind the trees, allowing for the moon to take its place. All the while, Nana has still not come home yet. I sit on the couch to watch some TV to ease my worried mind and debate on contacting the police or someone for help. The front door suddenly opens as I am going to reach the phone. I whirl around, expecting Jaejoong to break in, but only see Nana come alone, a dreamy look on her face.

"Where have you been?" I ask sternly. "I was about to report you missing!" I am somewhat relieved, but mostly pissed and annoyed at Jaejoong daring to go near my dongsaeng.

Nana snaps out of her daze and frowns. "You don't have to go through such extremes, Unnie. As you can see, I'm fine and still intact." She does a 180-degree turn leisurely and heads toward the stairs. However, my voice stops her.

"How do you know of Jaejoong? Did you meet him? What did he do to you?" Anxiety grows in my gut. Did Nana find out what happened that night? Does she loathe me now? So many thoughts run through my mind that I almost miss her response. She doesn't answer my question though.

"I should be asking you, Im Yoona," she speaks informally, "How do you know of Kim Jaejoong? I know he is the one you were talking to earlier today. He said he's a past acquaintance of yours, but you two drifted apart, saying you ignored him." I blink

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter