A Mission Complete

Deadly Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona POV

"Ah, here we are!" Yoochun declares, gesturing to a house that practically dwarfs mine in size. Jaejoong and I have to tilt our heads all the way back just to take in the entire view. Yoochun beams proudly and leads us to the front door. We follow suit quietly.

"So this is what he did with all the money I gave him," Jaejoong mutters under his breath for only me to hear. I glance at him.

"How much was it anyway? That you gave him, I mean," I ask. He's been ranting about how this Yoochun guy owes him, but now I'm curious as to what amount is in store for us, and to see if it's really worth the effort to go after it.

"I gave him all the money I 'collected' from previous acquaintances. And don't ask, I was somewhat, you could say, out of it when he asked me to help him find a place to stay," Jaejoong explains quickly. He means he was either drunk or high. I roll my eyes at him.

"Wait here. I'll get us some refreshments," Yoochun tells us when we enter the living room. I'm in awe at the overall interior decoration. But, as I've said before, it's all too flashy. Nana will probably feel uncomfortable as well. Speaking of, I wonder how she's doing. As if on cue, the cell phone in my coat pocket vibrates and I pull it out. It's a text message from cousin Siwan.

To: Cousin Yoona

Noona! Jinah and I went to the mall today, but a couple of the girls there got into a fight with her. She wasn't injured, but I think it would help if you come home and see her. She wouldn't talk to me, so I already left. Please help me out on this.

My eyes widen as I finish reading. Nana's been hurt again? I want so badly to tell Jaejoong and ask him to let me go, but when I turn to face him, he immediately shakes his head. He must've seen the message. I glare at him and attempt to exit the scene until he grabs my arm so tightly, my grip on the phone loosens and it falls.

"You're not going anywhere," he whispers harshly to me. "This'll be short and sweet. Okay, Yoochun lives by himself, so we've already got him cornered. Go and meet him in the kitchen, strike up some small talk. I'll sneak up behind and knock him unconscious. You grab a knife and finish the job. Got that?" My blood turns to ice while I'm listening. I can't do this, I keep thinking.

"N-no," I stutter nervously. "I can't do that. I won't do that." Jaejoong's stare on me hardens.

"Yoona," he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter