Rise of the Hun

Adventures with EXO

Sehun  apprehensively bought the box of ramen at the grocery store. He whimpered at the thought of arriving at the dorm.

 

When he got back to the dorm, he hugged the box even tighter. The door swung open with an ominious creak and Sehun peeked fearfully in.

 

They were already waiting for him. He gave his best puppy eyes, but the 11 boys shook their heads in unison. Sehun whimpered. “My precious ramen. Mine.” 

 

The others were repugnant, voracious and formidible creatures, exploiting him to get the food they wanted. Even though they had eaten a full meal 30 minutes ago.

 

“Bbali. Give it to us hyungs.” Suho coaxed. Sehun started to back away.

“H... hyungs? C...Can I have one? Just one small packet? Please?” He begged in a broken voice. 

 

A hidden Chanyeol suddenly jumped out and grabbed the box from Sehun. 

 

“I got it!” Everyone except the maknae ran over and tore the ramen open. 

 

That. Was. It. Sehun his hidden diabolic mode on. The other boys, with dry ramen in their mouths, paused, sensing a belligerent aura radiating off the Hun.

“You are all dead. So very dead.” Sehun softly, yet menacingly whispered. Goosebumps rose on everyone’s arms. The ramen was slowly put down and the other boys started to inch towards their rooms.

“W... Wow. I am so full all of a sudden. I think I should go read a book now...?” Baekhyun stuttered and nearly tripped on the way to his room.

“Good idea Bacon toes!” A nervous Chanyeol scrampered after the elder.

All the boys made excuses and ran off to their rooms. Kris was about to follow, but Tao tripped him and whispered 3 words before running off to the safety of his room.

 

Don’t die duizhang.”

 

The proud Wu Yifan didn’t back up, but the fear in him rose alarmingly. 

 

“Hyung, looks like you’re the sacrificial lamb.” Sehun softly said, terror reflecting in Kris‘s eyes. 

 

 

·

 

 

 

 

What will happen to duizhang??? Dun dun dun~

Such a bias list ruiner ugh.