The Day I met Mr. Giant

Adventures with EXO

×Baekhyun×

Baekhyun and Kai groaned as they sat up. The last thing they remembered was a bright flash of light, then. . . Nothing.

The surface they were laying on was a brown hard fsettledt looked like wood, but the grains in the wood were supposed to be much smaller. Shrugging, the duo started walking, trying to find an end. 

"Are we there yet? " Baekhyun whined. "My legs are gonna fall off."

"Not yet hyung. Almost there." Kai replied.

"But you said that like 30 seconds ago!"Baekhyun retorted.

"Just shut up hyung." Kai sighed.

"How dare you put the words shut up ans hyung in the same sentence?! You need to learn manners boy." Baekhyun sniffed. 

Kai just sighed. Out of all the members, he was stuck with the most annoying loud idiot. Great.

They finally arrived at the edge, but not without Baekhyun almost walking over the edge. The elder clutched Kai and panted, realizing he almost died. Once his nerves were settled,  the two peered down, over the cliff. 

Snore.

The surface rattled and Baekhyun almost fell over the edge of  the floor again. 

"What was that? It kinda sounds like you snoring hyung. " Kai stated, looking around for the source of the noise. Baekhyun threw his dongsaeng a dirty look. Then they looked up to see monstrously big blanket.

"Uh... Jongin? Are blankets supposed to be that big?" Baekhyun whispered.

Kai was too busy staring at the white sheet of cloth with his jaw dropped.

"Um... I guess we climb...?" Baekhyun asked and backed away. He took a running jump and clung to the blanket as tightly as he could. Quickly climbing so that he wouldn't slide off, he made it to the top. There then was a high pitched squeal of terror.

"OH MAI GOD ITS A GIANT AHHHH!!!" Baekhyun screamed, running around in circles and waving his hands. 

 

 

When I came back from work, it was already 12 O'clock. I changed to more comfortable sweatpants and a sweatshirt. Then, I fell into the heavenly embrace of the bed and slept like I was dead.

It was somewhere about 6 in the morning. I sighed contentedly. No work today, more sleep time.

That is, until I heard a tiny highpitched voice screaming and tiny... steps(?) running around the palm of my hand. I lazily opened one eye. That eye nearly popped out. 

It was a human. Yeah. A human. But get this.

HE WAS FREAKING TINY. TINY.

He was only 3 centimeters tall. Like okay. What?! Who is 3 freaking centimeters tall?

His brown hair was long, long to the point of starting to cover his eyes. He was wearing a leather jacket and black pants. And his face... 

It was breathtaking. 

His face reminded me of a puppy. And this puppy was frozen in fear with his mouth open.

"JONGINNNN!" He screeched.

"WHAT! OH NO! DID THE GIANT GET YOU?!" Another voice squeaked. The voice came from my night table. Carefully getting up with the little human in my hand, I sat at the edge of my bed. 

And sure enough, there was another tiny figure. This little guy was slightly more tan and taller. He had plump lips. He also  was cute, but I thought the puppy was cuter.

I set my open hand at the edge of the table, allowing the lighter boy to jump out and join his friend. The duo looked frightened, but I smiled gently, reassuring them.

Finally, one had the courage to speak up.

 

 

×Baekhyun×

YES. IT WAS A GIANT.

I think I woke him up with all my hysterical screaming. 

His eyes opened.

And my heart stopped.

He was gorgeous. My perfect Prince Charming.

Messy bed hair, but with a y touch. Gorgeous twinkling eyes. Lips that were a light pink color. A face that seems to smile 24/7. 

 However, no matter how handsome he was, he still was scary. His eyes narrowed and I fell on my , startled at the sudden movement. 

"JONGINNNN!" I screamed to get his attention.

"WHAT! OH NO! DID THE GIANT GET YOU?!" Jongin asked, obviously terrified at the thought.

The giant started moving. I fell over again, but his hands curled around my body protectively. I felt safe. It was a nice feeling. When he stopped moving and opened his hand, I hopped out next to a white faced Jongin. 

The giant was looking at us. We stared back, with what must have been fear reflective in our eyes. He smiled at us, and my fluttered.

Is this what they call love at first sight?

The smile gave me enough courage to speak up.

"Um... M... mister Giant? Why a...are you so big?" I nervously stuttered and mentally facepalmed myself. Really smooth right there. Real smooth.

"Me? Oh I'm not big, you're small. Really small." He rumbled, delighted that he was having a conversation with us. 

"What? Ahei no way~" I waved it off, but when I saw the serious look in Kai's and rhe giant's faces, I gulped. This was not good.

"Baek. Don't you remember? We were the scientists for the shrinking serum. But something went wrong and now we're tiny." Jongin whispered sadly. 

Oh.

OH.

Kai and I were the leading scientists at the lab at Shinee World, and we had recently invented the shrinking serum. However, someone had set a bomb and the building exploded. Miraculously, we were alive, but the some of the serum had splashed on us. I guess we turned tiny then. The teleporter went crazy at that moment, and started to everything in including us. We both clung to each other as we out. That's all I remember.

The giant looked at us with a puzzled look. 

"Wha? Shrinking serum thingy?

We explained who we were, what we did, and how we think we ended up here. He nodded slowly.

"Mister Giant?" I called out.

"Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol." He murmured absentmindedly. 

"Excuse me?"

"My name is Chanyeol." Chanyeol amswered. 

Oh. 

"It's a great name. I like it." I replied as I plopped down onto the surface of the night table. 

GRRR...

My stomach grumbled, reminding me it was time to feed myself.  

Chanyeol started laughing, a booming ,deep, wonderful sound.

"What?" I asked defensively. Try teleporting God knows how far and you get hungry. Okay?

"Come on, I'll get you guys something to eat. Hop on." He opened his hand. Kai and I cautiously sat down, and we were off.

"Woa, this is better than the flabbergshish we have back at SHINee World~" I whistled. Kai nodded in agreement.

"A flabbergshish?" Chanyeo asked, a teasing smile on his face.

"Yeah. They are closed in spaces and fly. They're really safe. The last flabbergshish accident was several years ago. Very safe, fun to ride." Kai answered, still peeking over the edge of Chanyeol's hand.

"What do you want for lunch?" Chanyeol asked whole rummaging through the cabinets to find maybe a loaf of bread. A duet of voices choursed, "What's lunch?" The host sighed.

"You know, when you eat. You know what eating is, right?" The two tiny boys gave Chanyeol a weird look.

"Who doesn't know what eating is?" Baekhyun snarkily retorted. He enjoyed seeing the flustered expression on the giant's face. Kai snapped his finger.

"Oh, so it's like a dishkabob where you eat for mealtimes, right?" Chanyeol nodded. The two boys clapped their hands excitedly.

"What are we going to eat?!" They screamed, obviously hungry.

"Hmm... I think we have to go out. There's no more food left. Let's go to a restraunt, then go grocery shopping after, okay?" Two curious voices inquired, "What's a re.. restraunt?" "No, what's grocery shopping?" Chanyeol sighed. This would be a long day.

 

× Restraunt ×

Chanyeol took the two boys out to eat some spaghetti. They had a competition to see who could stuff the most noodles into their mouth at one time. Kai barely stuffed a whole noodle in, while Baekhyun had trouble putting even half of one in. Chanyeol, well, you know how a hungry man eats. Baekhyun stomped his tiny feet and curled his delicate fingers into an angry fist. 

"Hey! You're bigger than us! That's NOT FAIR!" He shrieked. Well actually, it sounded more like a shrill squeak.

"Is too~" Chanyeol stuck his tongue out ad teased the tiny figure. The pouting boy turned around and plopped down onto the surface of the table while crossing his arms. Yeol immediately felt guilty.

"Baek, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to tease you. I know you want to be big again. I'm really sorry for rubbing that in your face." He whispered, hoping the smaller would forgive him. Baekhyun tried to stay angry, but the giant's puppy eyes made him melt.

"Oh okay."

 

× Grocery Shopping ×

The tiny boys had fallen asleep, curled up in each one of Chanyeol's pockets, full and content. Chanyeol smiled and gently shook them awake.

"Guys? We're at the grocery store. Don't you want to go shopping?"

"Uhhh... Just 5 more minutes mom." Baekhyun mumbled, lazily waving his arm. Chanyeol froze, a wave of pity washing over him again. The two boys were transported here, with no way to go back to their old life again. No way to see their friends or family again. They had to adapt to a whole new different world, where everything is so big and new to them. A strong resolve built up inside Yeol's heart.

He would be a guardian for them.

And not just anyone.

A good, caring loving one.

 

 

Yayyyy Updateeee~♡

So my friend gave me this idea, Our conversation went somewhere along the lines of...

My friend: Hey Kiwi (my nickname yes). What would you do if you became tiny and why would you have become tiny?

Me: Hmm...

And the idea was born.

There will be a part two...

HAPPY LUHAN DAY~ 🎉🎉🎉