Satansoo’s chocolate chips ft. Baekyeol

Adventures with EXO

Kyungsoo Imagine

·  When Kyungsoo came to his kitchen to bake chocolate chip cookies, he opened his pantry door. Something was missing. His beloved chocolate chips. His conclusion : Byun Baekhyun took it as he always takes his food. Everyone knew that Kyungsoo vehemently hated people taking his cooking supplies. Which was why they refrained from even entering the Kyungsoo territory, also known as the Kitchen. All except one hyung.

· “Byun. Baek. Hyun!” Kyungsoo screeched as he stormed into his hyungs room. Baekhyun was currently in dreamland, with drool starting to seep from the corner of his mouth.

“Hey! Bacon toes! Where are my chocolate chips?!” Kyungsoo kicked his hyung off the bed. “I didnt take it. Jeez now my back hurts... Good nightmmf.” He went back to sleeping. “You. Have. The. Audacity. To. Sleep?!” Kyungsoo gritted his teeth and lifted his wooden spoon bringing it down with full force, making the elder howl in pain. “I didnt take them! Jeez no wonder Chanyeol calls you Satansoo.” Baekhyun grumbled while rubbing his . He was rewarded with another whack to his sore spot. “Oww! It. Hurts!”

·  Meanwhile, Chanyeol stealthily snuck past Baekhyuns room. With the chocolate chips. He stifled a laugh. Ah, Baekhyun would get all the blame. Well, he deserved it for waking him up in the middle of the night for eyeliner. “Freeze.” An icy cold voice ordered. Kyungsoo. A really angry one too. Chanyeol gulped when he remembered the last time he was hit with the Spoon. “So it was you who took it. You are in huuuuge trouble now giant.” Kyungsoo purred. Chanyeol took down the hall screaming “Mianhae! Forgive me umma!” while the shorter chased, a battle cry escaping his lips and the wooden menace high in the air. The 10 other boys silently prayed Chanyeol would be able survive the crutches of the Satansoo.

·

 

Comedy this time~ 

*nervously rubs hands together So how was it...? Yeah it BIG TIME I know.

Satansoo

I love how Kyungsoo is Satansoo at some times and at other times he is so squishy and adorableSquishy soo

And sometimes I think he forgets hes a human.

Wth squishy soo