Christmas Confession with Baekhyun

Adventures with EXO

(Baekhyun imagine)

.

.

.

He and I sat at the  of the cliff with our feet swinging back and forth, occasionally hitting each other by accident. I glanced at him and found a little white speck in his hair. A snowflake. The first snow was here. On Christmas day too.  He smiled softly and caught one flake on his palm. I love him so much it hurts.

 

His face reminds me of a little kid, and he sometimes acts like one. But he gets really protective when another guy checks me out. He shoots them a look saying “Get your own girl shes mine.” He could be a bit stubborn at times, but thats part of what I love about him. He would sometimes sing to me, and his angelic voice made me feel as if I was floating amongst the clouds and stars.

Baekhyun gently brushed off the snow on my hair and stood up, startling me out of my thoughts.He walked over and ran his slender fingers over the carving in the wall. Our names. I got up and backhugged him. Closing my eyes, I breathed in. Mmm. He smells like strawberries.

He poked my stomach, making me squeal. He got down on his knees and produced a velvet box. Was it...? “I know that it's our 2 year anniversary, and I wanted to make it a special day for you. So y/n? Would you please marry me?" He opened the box and a diamond ring sat, nestled between the soft velvet inside. Baekhyun looked at me with shining eyes, already knowing my amswer.

"No," I said coldly, and he rose abruptly. 

"Wait what?!" He shrieked.

"I'm just kidding stupid. Of course it's a yes," I laughed and he immediately hugged me, burying his cold nose in my neck. I yelped because of the contact, and pulled away.

"Honestly Baek, sometimes, I think you're the girl in our relationship." He snorted in response and grabbed my face with both hands. We looked into each other's eyes, and his shining orbs reflected joy, happiness, love.

Saranghae.” we both whispered at the same time. As I chuckled quietly, his soft lips pressed against mine. .

.

.

 

Any Baekhyun - stans??? *Waves hand

So what do yall think? Please comment so I can improve. Tips, ideas, anything. Especially ideas.

Thanks♡