New School

Run
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RUN - NELL

A/N: Sorry for the late update! I've been really busy with school but things have finally started to slow down this week <3
Hopefully i'll be able to update consistently now.

Let me tell you, Seyi is pretty messed up lol. Anyway...

Thank you to those who have subscribed ~

Wiping her forehead with a small hand-towel, Seyi let out a long sigh. Generally, she was fearless. But that man… He was an exception.

 

He was the epitome of nightmares. The man who planted the seed of fear and doubt in her body. He was the only thing in life she feared.

 

Tiredly glancing over at the digital clock by her bed, she frowned. It was four in the morning.

 

She collapsed down onto her pillow, letting out a loud sigh as her eyes fell closed. It was going to be a long day.

 

-

Twenty minutes later, Seyi stood underneath the scorching water of her shower. She couldn’t go back to sleep, he simply wouldn’t allow her. Groaning quietly, messaging her temples that began to pound. “The things I would do to be able to sleep peacefully.” She muttered, rinsing the last of the conditioner from her hair.

 

Suddenly, the scorching water turned cold. The minute the freezing water hit Seyi’s back, she froze, her eyes widening in terror. Her chest began to heave rapidly, panic rising in her chest as she dropped to her knees, wrapping her arms around herself with her nails digging into her flesh.

 

It was as if someone was strangling her. She couldn’t breathe. She couldn’t think. All she could feel were her wrists burning and water filling her lungs. “Breathe, Seyi, breathe you idiot! You are not there anymore… Breathe..” Struggling to breathe, Seyi’s trembling hands reached up, torturous memories flashing through her mind as she scavenged the tiled wall in search of the knob that controlled the shower. “Come on, Seyi. It isn’t real.”

 

Letting out a small cry, she turned the knob, instantly ceasing the water, leaving her shaking in the tub, her chest rapidly rising and falling. “.” She sighed, leaning her head against the wall of the shower. “I’m really losing it.”

 

-

 

It was about six in the morning when Seyi had finally calmed herself despite constantly grabbing her wrists when she ‘felt’ them burning.

 

Already dressed and ready for the day, despite it not officially starting for another two hours, Seyi headed to the kitchen, where she could already smell Ravi’s cooking. “What did you cook?” she questioned, peering over the taller male’s shoulders while balancing on her tippy toes.

 

Ravi smiled, placing kimchi onto a small plate. “Eggs, rice, and a few side dishes. It’s not extravagant since Leo hyung hasn’t gone shopping yet.” He explained. She nodded, “He’ll only buy spring onions if you send him. I’ll go after school today.”

 

“Thanks. Oh, and while you’re there do you think you can ge-“ “I’M AWAKE AND READ TO EAT! What has my beautiful Seyi cooked up today?” an obnoxious voice interrupted. Seyi rolled her eyes, eating her rice silently. “I cooked today, idiot.” Ravi said, lightly hitting the back of Hyuk’s head.

 

Hyuk ignored him and immediately went over to Seyi, who shoved his head away. “Go away. Let me eat in peace.” She sighed, munching on a piece of kimchi. “You heard the lady,” N agreed, dragging the male to the bathroom. “You take forever to get ready so take this time to do so.” Like the leader he was, N naturally put the younger male back into his place.

 

“Morning, Seyi.” N smiled,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter