Familiar

Run
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: the whole language thing later in the chapter is all jumbled (and yes for a few i did google, so please bear with me), so it's all color coded.
anything dialogue that isn't color coded is in KOREAN. ALSO: I used the romanized versions of each language. (basically romanized form uses the american alphabet that helps you pronounce the word)

FRENCH: PINK ;  CHINESE: PURPLE (MAND/CANT) ; THAI: ORANGE ; RUSSIAN: GREEN ; JAPANESE: RED ; ENGLISH: BLUE ; SPANISH: SALMON 

With Jackson’s arm slung around her shoulder, Seyi walked comfortably silent among the 7 boys, not minding Jackson’s company as long as he didn’t try to be erse (something that Mark kept in check with a few scathing glares).

Out of the seven boys, Yugyeom and Mark were the only two who weren’t chattering and laughing loudly. “And then- and then…!” BamBam wheezed out, holding his stomach as he doubled over in laughter. “JB-hyung-” the male began to laugh uncontrollably again, slapping Youngjae’s shoulder a few times as if to tell him to finish the rest of the story. “Kissed Jr. before passing out in the lawn!” Youngjae finished, joining BamBam’s chortling. Jackson’s loud laughter joined in and finally, he released Seyi and turned to BamBam completely, begging him to elaborate.

Jr. gave JB a bewildered look, clearly taken aback. “You kissed me when you were drunk? What the hell man!” he complained, shoving JB’s shoulder playfully. The leader shrugged his shoulders shamelessly, “Hey, at least we know it was one hell of a party.”

Seyi raised an eyebrow at Mark, “Are your friends always like this?” He smiled a bit, “Unfortunately.” She kicked the pebbles at her feet, “I envy it. They seem like they don’t have any worries. Or anything to run from.”

Looking up from her slightly scuffed converse, Seyi gazed ahead of the group, seeing seven more familiar fazes not too far off. “Damn...” She cursed quietly. “What?” Mark asked. “My brother is going to throw a tantrum.” She sighed, nodding her head over to the direction in which VIXX was rapidly approaching.

Wordlessly, Mark grabbed her wrist and pulled her to his side, dropping her wrist and then draping his arm around her shoulder, holding her close. “If you don’t say anything, they won’t notice you.” How could he possibly know that? Having lived quite a few years out of her life with the boys, she was almost positive they could spot her from miles away. “You aren’t the type to be around other people. They wouldn’t suspect it’s you.”

The corner of Seyi’s lips quirked upward. That was true. She kept quiet by Mark’s side just as VIXX began to pass by, their loud conversation overlapping with GOT7’s conversations. Their volume seemed to match one another’s perfectly.

While the six out of seven VIXX members walked passed the group without much interest, Leo, on the other hand, was. He brushed by Seyi, immediately seeing his sister from the corner of his eye. He wasn’t dumb. Maybe the rest of VIXX was, but he could identify his sister anywhere.

Immediately, he took out his phone. That girl.

Hearing the quiet beeping of her phone, Seyi sighed. There he was, taking tabs again.

As soon as VIXX and GOT7 were on different streets, Mark unwound his arm from her shoulders and continued onward. Seyi took out her phone with a long sigh, dragging her finger tiredly across the screen, opening up a flurry of her brother’s messages.

FROM: Taekwoon
       “Where the hell are you going?”

FROM: Taekwoon
        “No, what the hell are you doing? Are you crazy?”

FROM: Taekwoon
        “Yah, Jung Seyi, don’t you dare ignore me.”

FROM: Taekwoon
        “You’re going to compromise everything at this rate.”

FROM: Taekwoon
        “Do you have a death wish?”

FROM: Taekwoon
        “This isn’t over”

FROM: Idiot Hyuk
        “Baby? Where are you? I miss you! ):”

Without even bothering to give either boys an answer, she slipped her phone back into the pocket of her blazer, keeping her hands tucked warmly in the pockets as well. “Where are we going?” she inquired lightly, gazing around the area that slowly began to change. “To our two sacred places!” BamBam grinned, the light in his eyes expressing his excitement.

When BamBam h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter