Who Are You?

Run
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day dragged on and it didn’t take long for rumors to spread about the ‘crazy’ new girl, Jung Seyi.

It was unbelievable, the stories she heard being whispered. If there was one thing she learned about the students at her new school, it was that they were creative and gullible.

From the minute she woke up earlier that day she knew that everything would go wrong. And it did. She got into a fight the first few hours, most of the female population hated her, people ducked out of her way in the halls out of fear (not that she minded), her name was constantly mentioned, and there were the three attempts today to dump cold water onto Seyi. But she was fast.

She was only on day one at a new school and already, she was sick of it. The girls were psychotically obsessed with the kingka group, GOT7 and were disgustingly loyal to Cha Aeri. While Seyi did appreciate loyalty, the kind these girls had to Aeri was simply ridiculous. Just for being forced to sit next to a kingka, she was being harassed? She had intended for this day to be a quiet one, and for her to become a shadow but instead, the result was completely opposite.

“And it was all because of that Mark Tuan.” Seyi thought, holding onto the straps of her backpack as she walked down the sidewalk, noting the silence surrounding her. It seemed like ages since the last time she had a moment to herself. It was a nice change.

With his backpack slung lazily over one shoulder, Mark put his hands in his pockets, walking around with no real motivation. He had no idea where he was going or what was going on with him.

Ever since earlier that day, he hadn’t been himself.

Ever since he laid eyes on Jung Seyi, something changed.

He seen her before… but where? Why was he so intrigued by the girl? Aside from the fact she wasn’t like the other fan club girls, she was still just a girl. When did he ever have an interest in girls, or anything for that matter?

Something was off and even his generally oblivious friends knew it to. His outbursts, despite them being small, were unusual to his character. He hardly spoke and never involved himself i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter