The Club President

Run
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You will be sitting next to Mark Tuan in the back corner by the window.”

The girls in the class immediately protested, loudly complaining to the teacher (who already looked like he was done with their ).

“That goes against the rules. Only the president and VPs get to sit next to GOT7.” A girl sighed, staring enviously at Seyi as she silently made her way to her new desk. “She doesn’t look good enough to be near Mark oppa. Who the hell is she anyway?” another girl sneered.

“It’s not like I have a choice to sit here. What’s the big deal anyway? Is he a prince or something?”

Pulling out the empty chair next to the male who disregarded her presence, Seyi sat down, blankly staring to the front of the classroom, easily ignoring the nasty looks sent her way. She could already sense the trouble this was going to cause for her; the last thing she needed was more trouble.

Despite the spiteful looks all around the classroom, there was no one who looked more bothered than a pretty blonde in the opposite corner of the room. This didn’t go unnoticed to Seyi.

Aeri, the pretty blonde, turned to her desk partner, Kim Yugyeom, the other ‘prince’ in the class. “Yugyeom-ssi, what do you think of the new girl next to Mark-ssi? I don’t like it.” She frowned, knowing all too well he didn’t care but still clinging to the thread of hope that he would give her more than a one syllable reply like usual.

“I don’t care.” He muttered, mentally cursing the teacher for the umpteenth time since the beginning of the school year for placing him next to the self-proclaimed president of the fan club established for him and his group of friends.

“Alright class, today we will be diving into modern Korean literature. Please open up your books to page…”

-

Four classes dragged on until finally, the bell rang, signaling the end of class and the start of lunch, Seyi wordlessly left the room, not even bothering to check in with Hyuk. Her head was pounding and she needed to get away from the squealing girls.

“Yah. Jung Seyi.” A voice called. Seyi stopped in her tracks, her eyes closing in irritation. She knew exactly who it was despite not knowing of her existence until an hour ago. She turned around, staring flatly at Aeri and her group of friends. “I don’t think you know the rules.” “Obviously not, I’m new here, idiot.” But quite frankly, she didn’t care about the rules.

She raised an eyebrow at the girl as if saying ‘and?’ “First rule is that no one, and I mean no one, besides the president- me – and my VPs – them – are allowed to sit next to the kingkas.” Seyi scoffed, giving the group of girls a pointed look. “Do you really think I have a choice of where I sit? It’s not my fault I got assigned to the last desk in the room.” She turned to leave. “Whatever, this is a waste of my time.”

“Yah! We’re not done ye-” one of Aeri’s friends reached out to spin her back around but Seyi was fast. She whirled back around, glaring spitefully at the girls. “Don’t even think about touching me. I will break your hands.” she said flatly, looking past the girls in time to see Hyuk standing there with an amused expression. “If we’re done here…” she shoved past the girls, reuniting with Hyuk and wordlessly leaving the hallway.

-

In the lunch room, Hyuk and Seyi reunited with the rest of VIXX, sitting at a round table near the back of the cafeteria. “I hate this school already.” Seyi sighed, poking at her kimchi. Hyuk leaned forward, wriggling his eyebrows at the girl with a h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter