I Like You

Run
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why are you all dolled up, baby?” Hyuk crooned, leaning against the doorway of Seyi’s room. Glancing back, Seyi gave him a flat look, “Why are you in my room?” she countered, sliding on a black leather jacket over her plain V-neck.

“Technically I’m not in your room I’m- Yah!” Hyuk stumbled backward, choking a bit as Leo yanked him back by his collar. “ out somewhere else, maknae.” He muttered, stepping into Seyi’s room and slamming the door in Hyuk’s face.

His piercing gaze landed on Seyi. “Where the hell do you think you’re going?” he growled. She looked up from her sleeve, “Out.” She replied with a flatly, fixing her necklace as she walked towards the door.

Leo blocked her way, stretching an arm out, “And you think that’s okay? His men can be out on the streets.” He hissed, refusing to budge. Seyi smirked a bit, “Good thing I haven’t been out of practice.”

“Yah! Do you think this is a joke?” he yelled, putting his arm down and roughly grabbing Seyi’s shoulder. “He can kill you- me, the guys! Is that something you want?” he shook her shoulder.

Seyi’s expression grew serious. She grabbed Leo’s arm, twisting her body slightly to the left, raising her arm and then twisting right, bringing his arm closer to her. She bent his arm, getting a good grasp on his forearm, looking him dead in the eye. “I know damn well this isn’t a joke, Taekwoon. Don’t think for a minute I’m not constantly thinking about dying at the hands of him. But be believe me when I say this,” She tightened her grasp as he tried to pull back his arm.

Even if he was bigger and stronger than she was, when it came to situations like this, she was the dominant one. “You can’t stop me.” She twisted from his grasp, pushing him back in the process.

She strode past him, putting her hand on the knob, “You know I hate fighting, but this isn’t something you I will let you take away.” She opened the door, storming down the hall and through her shared home.

“Where are you going this late, Seyi?” Ravi called from the kitchen. “It’s only eight.” She replied, sliding on black converse before leaving her home. Even though she knew Leo wasn’t going to let this go, it wasn’t something she was going to allow him to take from her, either.

-

Checking her watch, Seyi sighed, swinging nonchalantly on the park swing. It was nearly eight.

She rested her head on the metal chain that held up the swing, a soft sigh escaping her petal lips. Leo was right. It was a dangerous game s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter