Friends

Run
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Because I like you.”

In that moment, fireworks exploded over the Banpo Bridge, causing everyone around them to cheer and whoop.

Seyi stared at Mark, “You hardly know anything about me.” She struggled to keep her composure. Underneath her stoic exterior, she was surprised. Was this boy playing with her or was he just brutally honest? Either way, she couldn’t decide if she liked that or not.

The corner of Mark’s lips lifted upward, forming a small smile. “That’s what I like. I know nothing about you and you’re enticing to the point where I want to know more. You’re a mystery I want to solve.”

Even Seyi was at loss for words from his bold honesty. “You’re really something, Mark Tuan.”

-

The following day, Seyi left her home before VIXX. She wasn’t running away from Leo, but rather, she didn’t want to deal with him. She could practically feel his anger radiate from his room into hers. It wasn’t often she disobeyed him, but when she did, the result was never good.

“I wonder how long he’ll hold a grudge this time. Last time I ran off he didn’t look at me for a month.” She thought glumly, letting out a loud sigh.

“Yo, Taejun, it’s the ice princess.” She heard a voice snicker behind her. “Not him again…” she thought, closing her eyes in annoyance as she walked. “Leave me alone today, idiots.”

“Where? Oh- Jung Seyi~” . Seyi opened her eyes, hastily quickening her pace. Morning walks were supposed to be peaceful and isolated yet here she was, being followed by a group of boys rowdier than GOT7 and VIXX combined. What had she done to deserve this?

“Yah, Jung Seyi. You didn’t hear me?” Taejun demanded, taking hold of Seyi’s wrist just as she took a few steps past the gate. “Let go of me.” She sighed, giving a feeble attempt to reclaim her wrist. For now, she was going to spare them.

Taejun and his friends laughed, “What makes you think I’ll do that?” he smirked, his head practically inflating with his exaggerated ego. “One more warning, Park Taejun. Let me go.” she stared him directly in the eyes.

He shook his head, chortling. “Nah, I like you too much, Jung Seyi.” He yanked her closer to him. “So I’m not letting you go.” Seyi’s hands curled into fists. She wanted to punch the smirk off of his pretty face. She gave him a scathing glare, “You have a death wish, don’t you?”

Immediately the male’s smirk dropped, “Maybe. What are you going to do about I- Ouch! !” he cursed, holding his foot she had stomped on as he hopped up and down, a stream of curse words flowing from his m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter