Just a Dream

Run
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RUN - NELL

A/N: Hello~ Sorry that this chapter is so short. I really just wanted to get this story started.
Don't worry, I will be updating tomorrow though. ^^

Seyi walked around a familiar market, an overwhelming sense of nostalgia hitting her like wave when she recognized faces of the locals. She recognized this place as her hometown.

She looked up at the sky, a small smile forming on her pale pink lips as the sun’s covered her in warmth. It was a beautiful day. A day too beautiful to be real for the likes of her.

She continued to walk around the market, cradling her woven basket against her chest. Her gaze flickered here and there, browsing through the seemingly endless variety of fresh fruits and vegetables.

“Oh, Taekwoon loves these…” she murmured to herself, walking over to a vegetable stand where bags of Spring onions (which her brother was oddly obsessed with) were stacked neatly across a table.

“Excuse me, can I get these?” she asked, holding up the small bag of onions she had so carefully picked. “Ahjussi?” she called politely, looking at the back of an older man who appeared to be the vendor of the stand.

The man turned around, revealing the face of the Satan belonging to Seyi’s personal hell.

“You…” she dropped the onions, taking a step back with wide eyes filled with both terror and shock. He wasn’t supposed to be here. No, he wasn’t supposed to be breathing. He was supposed to be ten feet under.

The man gave her a cruel smile, pulling out a black pistol from behind him, taking no time to unlock the safety and poi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter