"Son" (all are Sulli's P.O.V.)

Not A Tomboy After All

"SON" (ALL ARE SULLI'S P.O.V.)

SULLI'S P.O.V.
"Should I grow my hair out? I'm sick of the Chaeyoung oppa thingy and the fangirls.." Chaeyoung told me. "Hmmm.." I said while thinking. Finally! I mean.. fangirls have been calling her 'Chaeyoung oppa' since last year already. I know she hated it.. like really hated it because- "Kya! Sulli! Sulli! Look it's so cute!!!" Chaeyoung squeaked referring to a small puppy cushion. Yup she's girly.. girlier than me. She pulled me into the shop which sells cute things. She looked around saying things like "It's so cute!" or "I wanna buy this! But I can't!"
 
Reason why Chaeyoung can't buy these cute things? Her father.
 
Well, ever since she was young, Chaeyoung father wanted her to be boyish since his father wanted a son. Chaeyoung's father loves Chaeyoung even though she's a girl.. but wanted Chaeyoung to try out things that guys would do. Sometimes Chaeyoung just wonders if her father just loves her because she's Chaeyoung or is it because she acts like a guy. Anyways, her father told her to not grow her hair, try out a sport but any sport, wear boyish clothes. Chaeyoung has no choice but to listen to her father. Her father is the only one earning money to buy food and Chaeyoung's and her sister, Chaerin's school fees. Yes Chaeyoung has a 12 year old sister, Chaerin. As a good sister, Chaeyoung just became the 'older brother' like what her father wanted so that Chaerin wouldn't have to act like a guy too. Chaeyoung's mom left them and went with another guy. Sad story huh?
 
"Chaeyoung! You done drooling over those cute things?" I said while approaching her. "I'm gonna buy this for my sister" she said while pointing at the small puppy cushion. "So all these past minutes you've been looking around the store.. in the end.. you're gonna buy that cushion? Thanks for waisting my time." I said sarcastically. "Sorry!" she apologised while handing the cashier the money. Haha.. I know that the plushie is for yourself, Chaeyoung.. Chaerin will just "keep" it for you~
 
in the fast food..
"Oh Sulli.. about me growing my hair.. Psh. Forget it! Dad wouldn't like that!" Chaeyoung told me after she swallowed her burger. "I know" I replied. We spent about 45 minutes of eating and talking in the fast food.. Yup, we're slow eaters. We immediately went home after eating.
 
 
 

AUTHOR'S CORNER:
OTL Myungsoo still didn't appear!! Well I decided to make this chapter about Chaeyoung (why she's boyish and blah blah blah).
tumblr_ltcvhy54ds1qbs4at.gif