Oh L

Not A Tomboy After All

OH L

CHAEYOUNG'S P.O.V.
*Sigh* It's Saturday and that means.. I have to go to grocery shopping. I listed out the things that I needed to buy, took the money from the table that my father left and headed out. I decided to go without my sister because she'll just throw random food that looks good into the trolley. But does she eat them? No. Waste of money, huh?
 
There's nothing much to buy just chicken, pork, milk, yogurt, cereal, bananas and vegetables. Our family doesn't like seafood that much.
 
in the mall..
Since there's a mini grocery in the mall that sells cheap food, I decided to go there. I was listening to B2ST while walking. I was humming the lyrics of "Lightless". La la la la lightless~ I didn't care about the people and things around me because I was listening to B2ST.. my favorite group! And Junhyung is my husband i mean bias. (~ ̄▽ ̄)~
 
(fast forward please~~)
 
So now I'm walking home from the grocery. And now I'm not listening to B2ST cause my stupid iPod just ran out of battery. How can I be so stupid to not charge it last night?! I pouted to myself and stomped my feet while on my way home until I saw a very cute shop. (AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is different from where Chaeyoung and Sulli went on Chapter 2)
 
I immediately ran inside the shop not caring what people thought. I attracted quiet alot of attention as I was running with 3 plastic bags but I didn't care.
END OF CHAEYOUNG'S P.O.V.
 
MYSTERY GUY'S P.O.V.
I was on my way to a pharmacy to buy medicine for my brother until I saw a guy wearing a grey hoodie and cargo shorts running while carrying 2 or 3 plastic bags. He was attracting quite a lot of attention but he kept on running. I looked at the guy closely and found out that it wasn't a guy and it was Chaeyoung, my girl classmate. 
END OF MYSTERY GUY'S P.O.V.
 
CHAEYOUNG'S P.O.V.
One thing caught my eye and it was a pink keychain with a cute panda. I know it's small but it's cute and the remaining money I have was just enough for me to buy it! Yeahhh!
 
I headed to the cashier to buy the keychain.
 
"For your girlfriend, sir?" the cashier asked me. Uhm.. what the hell, lady? No. It's for me. Gosh. "..Yeah.". Oops! Why did I say that?!
END OF CHAEYOUNG'S P.O.V.
 
MYSTERY GUY'S P.O.V.
"For your girlfriend, sir?" the cashier asked Chaeyoung. "..Yeah." she answered.
 
What's this? Chaeyoung, the guy.. I mean girl that almost every girl in my school likes already has a girlfriend? And I don't even have a girlfriend? Uhm.. what the hell?
 
Chaeyoung went out of the shop and saw me. And I can see that she was really surprised. Like really..
END OF MYSTERY GUY'S P.O.V.
 
CHAEYOUNG'S P.O.V.
So I was walking out of the very cute shop until I saw my classmate, L. Don't tell me he saw buying that keychain? And when I said to the cashier that it was for my girlfriend. Even though I don't have one. Oh God.. please tell me he didn't see that.
 
"L. You didn't see anything.." I glared at him when I was finally in front of him. "Hm? What if I did?" he said with an expressionless face but it was very clear from the tone of his voice that he was very amused.
 
"But you didn't! And that's that." I quickly said as I ignored the fact that he really saw it.
 
Without second thoughts, I quickly walked away. My reputation!!
END OF CHAEYOUNG'S P.O.V.
 
L'S P.O.V.
I was really amused at her glaring at me and keep saying that I didn't found out about her secret.
 
But I did. Chaeyoung has a girlfriend so.. she is a.. lesbian. Right?
 
 
 

AUTHOR'S CORNER:
Oh no! L thought Chaeyoung has a girlfriend. OTL What is this.