L in the Hospital

Not A Tomboy After All

L IN THE HOSPITAL

DAY 5 OF GET-RID-OF-L PLAN
"What the hell?! It's been 4 days since our plan and that L still won't stop hanging out with our Chaeyoung oppa!" Minhee yelled. "Guess I have no other choice.. better teach him a lesson.."
 
"But we already are teaching L a lesson.." Jinah said. 
 
Minhee rolled her eyes. "I mean the worst plan, stupid."
 
"Y-y-you mean the pot plan?" one girl stuttered. Minhee just nodded at her.
 
L'S P.O.V.
I'M SO PISSED OF RIGHT NOW. FOR THE PAST 4 DAYS.. THOSE FANGIRLS OF CHAEYOUNG KEPT ON DOING PRANKS ON ME.
 
Although I should have told them to stop, I couldn't because they were nowhere to be found!
 
And I know I should tell the teacher that they are the culprit for the vandalism but f*** it.. the teacher is away for some reason. Luckily the last two days were weekends. Ugh.
END OF L'S P.O.V.
 
CHAEYOUNG'S P.O.V.
Wow.. 4 days of bullying. I don't think I'll manage to go through that. I pity L. I feel really guilty because MY fangirls are the people bullying him. Aish. I hate this feeling. I tried to look for my fangirls to tell them to stop bullying L but I can't find them anywhere. How frustrating.
END OF CHAEYOUNG'S P.O.V.
 
after school
L was walking home casually until a pot fell on the back of his head. L was lying on the floor while holding his head. His head was bleeding. Students started to crowd around him. Some were already calling the hospital, some ran to the nurse's office while some tried to run upstairs to see who dropped the pot.
 
the next day
CHAEYOUNG'S P.O.V.
It was early in the morning and I was reading this manhwa that my friend suggested for me to read. The story is quite interesting but I'll only read this when I'm really bored. And I am bored right now.
 
While reading, I heard a few girls saying things like, "Do you know what happened to L?" "Oh L? That quiet and mysterious guy! What happened to him?" "A pot fell on his head yesterday! I heard someone dropped it from the second floor. Luckily he was walking so the pot didn't directly fall on his head.. only the back of his head.. but still! Oh my God.. I wonder who did that.."
 
Wait what the?! Only my fangirls would do this.
 
during recess
I can't stop thinking about L the whole time. Finally it was recess and I went to the canteen with Sulli when I spotted L's close friends.
 
"Be right back Sulli." I said as I got up to talk to L's close friends. Sulli just nodded at me.. she was so into eating.
 
When I was finally standing beside the table L's close friends were using, L's close friends stopped what they were doing and looked at me.
 
I looked back at them. OMG I forgot what I was supposed to ask. 
 
"I'm Chaeyoung." I sheepishly grinned at them while they were still looking at me. Awkward! I wanted to run back to Sulli.. but my reputation.. it'll be ruined!
 
"I'm Woohyun! Nice to meet you!" the guy nearest to me told me and he shook my hand. Finally. Someone said something.
 
"Yah. Woohyun! You just wanted to touch her hand do you?!" the guy beside him yelled after he smacked the back of Woohyun's head. The guy looked at me and introduced himself, "I'm Sunggyu!"
 
The others soon introduced themselves. "So what brings you here? Is it because of L?" Dongwoo asked me. I was about to reply to him when he continued, "He's not here today. He's in the hospital." This guy won't even let me talk. 
 
I sighed and nodded. "Do you know what hospital he's in right now?" I asked all of them.
 
Dongwoo smirked at me and teased me by saying things like, "So you like him? Right???"
 
I sighed and decided to walk back where Sulli was until Sunggyu suddenly said, "Oh no no no don't go yet!" I stopped walking and looked at them again.
 
"We're gonna visit him later! Wanna come with us?" Sunggyu offered.
 
"Sure!"
 
"So meet us at the entrance of the school, okay?" Sunggyu told me. I nodded at him and walked back to Sulli who's probably still eating.
 
after school
I walked to the entrance of the school right away.. just after we were dismissed. I told Sulli that I was going to the hospital so no worries. She won't get mad at me.
 
When I arrived at the entrance of the school, they're still not there.
END OF CHAEYOUNG'S P.O.V.
 
WOOHYUN'S P.O.V.
Forget about those girly girls, I got my eyes on Chaeyoung right now. Hehe.
 
Just after we were dismissed I told Sunggyu hyung to just wait for the others while I wait for Chaeyoung at the entrance of the school.
 
When I was finally walking to the entrance of the school, I saw Chaeyoung waiting there. She was staring into space so I decided to surprise her. 
 
I crept behind her and then shouted "BOO!" She immediately jumped and looked at me. She pointed at me and shouted, "Yah! What was that for?!" I innocently smiled at her and did some of my aegyo.
 
She rolled her eyes and turned around so that her back was facing me. I walked in front of her and moved closer to her face. Woah. She looks really really cute.. L sure is lucky to kiss her.
 
"I'm sorry, Chaeyoungieee~" I apologized again and again.
 
She sighed and finally forgave me.
 
"Now give me a kiss! I said as I pucker my lips. Her eyes widen and walked back while I still try to kiss her. She was shouting for help but no one would help her.
 
"Woohyun! What are you doing?!" someone shouted from behind. I immediately know who it was. It's no other than Sunggyu hyung. I stopped what I'm doing and faced him. He was with the others.
 
"I'm OBVIOUSLY trying to kiss her, hyung." I answered. Sunggyu hyung rolled his eyes and walked towards Chaeyoung.
 
"Just ignore him, okay? He's always like that when he's around girls" Sunggyu hyung calmly told Chaeyoung as he put his arms around her shoulder and they both walked to the bus stop to wait for the bus that stops just in front of the hospital where L is.
 
While walking with Chaeyoung, Sunggyu looked back and playfully stuck his tongue out at me.
 
"1 point for Sunggyu hyung!" Sungyeol giggled as he walked with the others.
 
My mouth was wide open and I didn't know what to say. I was staring at them in disbelief. Snapping back to reality, I brisk walked to the catch up with them.
END OF WOOHYUN'S P.O.V.
 
in the L's hospital room
L has a bandage around his head and was watching a random t.v. show while sitting on the hospital bed. L's mom was there too. She was organizing some things.
 
When the group entered including Chaeyoung, L's mother looked back and smiled at them.
 
"Oh hello there!" L's mom greeted them after approaching them.
 
She then looked at Chaeyoung and asked, "What's your name?" 
 
"Good afternoon. My name is Chaeyoung. I am Myungsoo's classmate." Chaeyoung answered as she bowed to L's mom. She smiled at Chaeyoung and went back to what she was doing.
 
"Oh so that's the girl Myungsoo kept talking about." L's mom thought to herself and smiled.
 
The group ran to L and were telling him how much they're relieved right now after knowing that L is okay. They were chatting and laughing at each other while Chaeyoung just stood at the back looking at L who was laughing.
 
CHAEYOUNG'S P.O.V.
As I look at L, I felt really guilty. The reason why he's in the hospital is because of me. I sighed. I wanted to apologize to this guy so bad. But the good thing is that L is alright right now.
 
Dongwoo and all looked at me. "I think we should give Chaeyoung and L a moment." Dongwoo suggested and the others nodded except for Woohyun. 
 
"Wait wait wait! What?! No way! My Chaeyoung!" Woohyun shouted dramatically. NOW I'M WOOHYUN'S?! YOU KIDDIN ME, WOOHYUN?!
 
Sungyeol covered Woohyun's mouth while pulling him away from me and L. Thank you Sungyeol.
 
Now it's me and Myungsoo. I moved closer to him until I was beside the bed. I sat down the seat beside the bed and faced him. He smiled and me and asked, "What brings you here?"
 
"I wanted to apologize. Because of me, school has been hell for you and now you're here because someone dropped a pot on your head. I'm really sorry."
 
I didn't want to look at him so I was looking down all along.
 
He chuckled and told me that he forgave me already. But if I were him, I would be so angry right now. I kept on apologizing while he kept on nodding and telling me that it's okay and it's not my fault.. it's my fangirls' fault until he said, "Apologize one more time and I'll kiss you again to shut you up." I immediately stopped talking.
 
"Okay okay time's up! Time's up! Chaeyoung and L's moment is now over! Time for my moment with my Chaeyoung~!" Woohyun suddenly shouted. I looked at him and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside the room.
 
"Yah! What 'moment' are you talking about?!" I asked Woohyun when we were outside. He only smiled at me asked me if I wanna go with him to a cafe. Of course I said yes. I wouldn't say no. I love hanging out in any cafe. Plus, he'll treat me! Yay! And with that.. we walked to the cafe without even telling the others.
END OF CHAEYOUNG'S P.O.V.
 
meanwhile in L's hospital room..
"Since when did Woohyun hyung started liking her?" L asked the group after Woohyun pulled Chaeyoung away.
 
"Just now?" Hoya said unsure.
 
"Nooooooooo. Since yesterday!" Sungjong said. "And I think this Sunggyu hyung also likes her. Kekeke~" Sungyeol suddenly shouted while Sunggyu just glared at him.
 
"Which reminds me.. 2 points for Myungsoo, 1 point for Sunggyu and Woohyun hyung." Sungyeol added. But everyone still heard it. Everyone was laughing except for Sunggyu.
 
- - - - -
 
It's been 2 weeks since the incident and L is now going to school again. Chaeyoung also tried to teach my fangirls a lesson but failed. Everytime she says L's name, they would always shout bad things to him and Chaeyoung will have no choice but to.. walk away because they're too noisy.
 
L and Chaeyoung decided to talk to each other about the fangirls after school. 
 
"About the fangirls.." I started. He nodded and tell me to continue. "Everytime I say your name they would be crazier! How can I stop them?!"
 
"Well there's only one way for them to leave you alone."
 
"And what is that only way?"
 
 
 

AUTHOR'S CORNER:
*in the box of shame*
Hope you like this chapter... will post 7B tomorrow.. I guess XD
No more 7B because I think that 7B will be a really boring chapter. 
Like we should move on right? AND KNOW THE ONLY WAY XD