The Only Way

Not A Tomboy After All

THE ONLY WAY

"Well there's only one way for them to leave you alone."
"And what is that only way?"
 
L'S P.O.V.
"Hmm.. If you start to like someone and the person who you like likes you too.. those fangirls would be broken hearted and they will leave you alone.." I explained to Chaeyoung. I have to explain this first or else she wouldn't cooperate with the plan. If I tell her the plan, she would be saying things like "No way man! I'LL HAVE TO DIE FIRST" and wouldn't let me explain.
 
"And so?" she asked. Oh my God.. how can this girl be so slow?
 
I didn't say anything and just stared at her, waiting for her to get it.
 
After a few minutes of staring at her, she widened her eyes and shouted, "WHAT?!"
 
So I guess she finally get it. FINALLY. I sighed and asked her, "What what?"
END OF L'S P.O.V.
 
CHAEYOUNG'S P.O.V.
"So w-we have to.. y-you know.. that thing w-when a girl and boy is in l-love and ?!" I stuttered. OMG L.. please say NO.
 
L just simply nodded at me. The hell? How could this guy look so calm? Or maybe I was just overreacting, huh? But I was NEVER good with these kind of things.
 
"So the only way to stop them is to..?" I asked even though I know the answer. I wanted to make sure.
 
"The only way is to be my girlfriend" He smirked. 
 
OTL
After hearing that.. my position was really like that ^^^
 
I was like that for about a minute and mumbling things like, "No way man.. there has to be another way."
 
L soon became impatient and said, "Get up." I looked at him and saw him staring at me. But not the usual stare.. he's using his scary stare. I got up and sighed.
 
"Do you have another plan, L?"
 
"No. It's not like you're really gonna fall in love with me or something.. It's just acting. Unless.." he smirked when he said 'unless'
 
"OH NO NO NO. IT'S JUST ACTING!" I appeared calm but I'm really nervous right now. I don't know why but for some reason, I feel like something or someone is telling me not to do this. Whatever it is, I'm gonna think about it when I'm home.
 
A few moments later, we decided to go home. He even walked me home. Aish this guy.
 
When we were in front of my house, he asked for my number. He told me he needed my number so that he can tell me what to do tomorrow.
 
in Chaeyoung's house (after Chaeyoung changed her clothes)
I was casually watching fancams of B2ST while sitting on our couch in the living room. "Unnie~ who's the guy with you a while ago? Is he your boyfriend? Does dad know about this?" my sister, Chaerin bombarded me with questions.
 
I sighed and answered her, "That was Myungsoo. Yes he's my boyfriend but not really. Ugh it's hard to explain. We just have to act like we're together so that the fangirls would stay away from me and dad? DAD. DAD. DAD!"
 
Oh my God. I forgot about dad! Dad wouldn't allow me to be with Myungsoo! I should be a 'guy'! HOW CAN I FORGET ABOUT DAD?! .
 
I was panicking not knowing what to do. No matter what, my dad will find out about the 'relationship'. So better tell Myungsoo that this plan wouldn't work! Yes.. he told me to call him Myungsoo so that I'll really look like I'm really close with him.
 
I went to my room and took my handphone.
 
(Hong Jin Young - Love Batteryi was listening to this song while doing the parts below. it's been quite a while since I listened to this song (─‿‿─) just sayin~. I think the song fits the situation below.. idk why but yeah. -author)
 
To: Myungsoo
 myungsoo! can we NOT do the plan tomorrow? i forgot that my dad won't allow me!!
 
I was crossing my fingers hoping that he would reply soon. And after a few minutes, he did!
 
From: Myungsoo
 why not?
 
To: Myungsoo
 long story man.. i'll just tell you tomorrow. 8D
 
From: Myungsoo
 k.
 
OH. THIS BISH. IF YOU'RE GONNA REPLY 'k.'.. THEN DON'T EVEN BOTHER REPLYING THAT. OMG I HATE THAT KIND OF REPLIES. STUPID MYUNGSOO. STILL EMOTIONLESS EVEN IN TEXTING.
 
To: Myungsoo
 L M N O P Q R S T V W X Y Z :P
 
From: Myungsoo
 where's u?
 
To: Myungsoo
 i'm in the houseeeeee. DUH.
 
From: Myungsoo
 l m n o p q r s t U v w x y z.
 
OH MY GOD. I'M SO EMBARRASSED RIGHT NOW. I DON'T WANNA REPLY ANYMORE! HOW CAN I MISS THE LETTER 'U'?! AND OF ALL LETTERS, WHY 'U'?!
 
Anyways, I'm kinda relieved right now. Now that we won't act tomorrow.
 
 
 

AUTHOR'S CORNER:
Heyyy~ don't you hate it when people reply with 'k.'? Or you're one of the people who reply with that?! >.< ahaha!
Anyways.. thank you for reading! Thank you subscribers! :D
BOB LOVES YOU♥
tumblr_lw4sf5hQuK1qbs4at.gif