And the Fangirls Attack

Not A Tomboy After All

AND THE FANGIRLS ATTACK

DAY 1 OF GET-RID-OF-L-PLAN

"It's good to see you three here even though it's so early in the morning." Minhee said to the three girls in front of her. The three girls volunteered to help with the first plan to get rid of L.

Minhee then looked at a petite girl and asked,"So Eunmi.. did you bring the spray paint cans?"
 
"Of course leader~ I have it here! I brought different colors... just what you wanted!" Eunmi said with a smile. "Okay then.. let's go now." Minhee told the girls as she lead the way.
 
"Aren't you gonna help me?" Eunmi asked and Minhee and the other two girls looked behind. 
 
"They're heavy." Eunmi continued and then she pouted. Minhee rolled her eyes and said, "Ask Hyerin or Jinah to help you." 
 
And Minhee just continued walking. Eunmi couldn't help but curse silently while Hyerin and Jinah take some spray paint cans from the plastic bag.
 
When they arrived at their destination, they looked at each other. The leader told the three girls the plan one last time. 
 
The girls took the spray paint cans and spray painted L's locker with different colors. They did it quite fast. After spray painting, they looked at their 'masterpiece'.
 
The girls then quickly took their things, threw the spray paint cans, washed their hands and walked to their classes.
 
L'S P.O.V.
I was lazily walking to my locker when someone shouted my name. I looked up and saw Sungjong running to me.
 
When he was finally in front of me, I asked him, "What do you want Sungjong? It's so early-" "HYUNG! YOUR LOCKER.. LOOK AT IT!!!" Sungjong interrupted.
 
"What happened to my locker?" I asked him. He didn't reply anything and just grabbed my wrist and ran to the way to my locker. Believe me.. he was running so fast that I kinda felt more awake.
 
There was a crowd around.. my locker? Wait what is this madness?!
 
Sungjong let go of my wrist and we pushed the students who were crowding around my locker to go in front. When we were finally in front, my eyes began to widen and I felt REALLY awake. 
 
MY LOCKER... MY PRECIOUS LOCKER... IT'S NOW... VANDALIZED BY SOME IDIOTS. WHAT THE F***?!
 
I looked at Sungjong who was already looking at me. "Hyung.. do you have an idea of who did this to your locker?" he asked me. Honestly, I don't. I just shook me head.
 
Now back to the crowd. I looked at the students crowding around my locker and told them to go away and they did. I'm very pissed right now and when you don't leave me alone if I'm pissed, I can be really scary. I guess the students were scared of me. Even Sungjong ran away. Hahahaha.
 
I opened my locker, took the necessary books and just walked to class. 
 
When I arrived in class, Chaeyoung was already there. She was talking to some of her friends.
 
While walking to my seat she suddenly called me. I looked at her, still very pissed by the incident. "Nice locker." she said with a smirk.
 
I rolled my eyes and continued walking to my seat.
 
- - - - -
 
The teacher then found out about my locker and I had to talk to him during recess. He asked me the same question Sungjong asked me. And I just told our teacher that I had no idea. He then told me that I must try to figure out who is the culprit. Ugh.
END OF L'S P.O.V.
 
DAY 2 OF GET-RID-OF-L PLAN
 
CHAEYOUNG'S P.O.V.
Okay for some reason L is walking to school with me right now. He told me that he needed to tell something important.
 
"I think I know who vandalised my locker." he told me. "And so? That is important? Well for you.. yes. For me.. not really." I replied not looking at him.
 
He sighed and said, "I think it's your -" Before he can finish his sentence, we were splashed with water.
 
I wiped my face and looked at him. He was really really wet. "I think it was really for you because look at you.. you're like much more wet than I am!" I told him not trying to laugh at him because he was closing his eyes and pinching his hand mumbling some things. I think he was wishing that this would hopefully be a dream.
 
I pinched him and he opened his eyes. He winced in pain and shouted, "What was that for?!"
 
I just shrugged. And behind him I saw students looking at us. I looked everywhere and saw students looking at us. EVERYONE WAS LOOKING AT US... EARLY IN THE MORNING..FOR THE SECOND TIME. Aish. Really now?!
 
"Okay when I say 'go'.. you run with me to the garden." L told me.
 
After a few seconds, he grabbed my hand and suddenly said "Now go!" 
 
And we both ran to the garden as fast as we can.
 
When we were in the garden, we decided to sit in the benches. We weren't really tired because the garden isn't that far. I took my towel from my bag and dried myself.
 
"Anyways.. about your locker..?" I suddenly asked. "Oh? My locker! I think your fangirls did it." L said "WHAT?!" I suddenly shouted. He then covered my mouth and said, "Yah! Be quiet, will you? There are classes ongoing!"
 
I pulled his hand away from my mouth. "So that's why I haven't seen them that much since the day you kissed me.." He just nodded at me and explained what my fangirls told him about his high school being hell and all.
 
After he explained things to me, there was an awkward silence. 
 
Breaking the silence, I faked a cough and apologized to him. He must be thinking why I apologized to him. Curiosity was written all over his face.
 
I sighed and explained, "Look.. if I didn't have any fangirls, this wouldn't have happened.."
 
"Yeah.. definitely your fault for being that good looking"  I just nodded at him. He was speaking the truth. (~ ̄▽ ̄)~
 
"Wait.. that was to be supposed to be a joke." he told me while laughing. I glared at him while he just continued laughing. 
 
He stopped laughing and it was awkward again. I was looking at random plants while drying my hair with my towel. 
 
I looked at L and to my surprise, he was staring at me. I stared back so we were having a staring contest.
 
Damn. He looks so hot and WAIT WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING? But really.
 
I was looking into his eyes then his nose then his lips. I was staring at his lips for quite some time.
 
Then he moved closer and closer and.. kissed me. I was shocked but I didn't push him. Instead, I kissed back.
 
Then "RING!!!!!!!!' The bell rang. He pulled away and smirked at me while I just sat there.
 
When I thought of my SECOND kiss with him, I can't help but blush. I EVEN KISSED HIM BACK!
 
I ONLY KISSED HIM BECAUSE HE LOOKED HOT, OKAY?! OMG. OTL SO WE JUST STARTED HANGING OUT AND WE ALREADY KISSED 2 TIMES.
 
I was so embarrased that I ran to my class and left him there. 
 
While running, I was still blushing and I was touching my lips. OTTOKE?! I don't know how to face him anymore!
 
the next day
L talked to me as if nothing happened yesterday and I just go with the flow. Oh and he's still being pranked by those fangirls.
END OF CHAEYOUNG'S P.O.V.
 
 
 

AUTHOR'S CORNER:
Hey.. I made 2 chapter 7s for this OTL keke~
I might post chapter 7A and chapter 7B later.
I'm still doing 7A right now.. but I'll finish soon ^-^
SORRY YOU GUYS T^T i decided to only post one chapter 7
because the other chapter 7 doesn't make sense at all D:
and i wanna tell you guys THE FREAKIN WAY soon XD
ANW.. Thanks for reading! :3