Knowing

Not A Tomboy After All

KNOWING

It was the day after Myungsoo and Chaeyoung's agreement. During recess, Myungsoo decided to sit with Chaeyoung and Sulli to know why they had to stop the act for today. But of course before that, Sulli has to know what they are talking about..

 

"YOU WHAT?!" Sulli asked Chaeyoung dramatically almost chocking on her pizza.

Chaeyoung just shrugged and stated, "It's not like we're really gonna fall in love, right?" 

"BUT YOU CAN'T CHAEYOUNG. YOUR DAD WILL SOON FIND OUT THEN BOOM.. YOU'RE DEAD!" Sulli explained.

Myungsoo then spoke up, "What about her dad?"

"You don't know about her dad?" Sulli questioned him.

"Yes I know! That's why I'm asking," Myungsoo beamed with sarcasm.

Sulli then rolled her eyes and looked at Chaeyoung. "Tell him or what?"

"Well okay.. the dude can keep a secret, right?" Chaeyoung looked at Myungsoo when she was saying right.

Myungsoo nodded and smiled, "Yeah." What a cute smile. Chaeyoung thought. Chaeyoung smiled back at him then shouts were heard. Probably from the seats beside them. The three looked at the seats where the shouts are coming from. And those shouts are of course, from the fangirls. Chaeyoung sighed and told the fangirls to keep quiet. And the fangirls did keep quiet. "Anything for Chaeyoung oppa" they say.

Sulli then explained to Myungsoo about Chaeyoung's dad and why Chaeyoung has to act like a guy while Chaeyoung just sat there looking at them and eating because she was "too lazy to even talk so much".

Myungsoo will nod ocassionally and ask questions to Sulli why this and that. And Sulli knowing almost everything about Chaeyoung's life, answered his questions without sweat.

"My Chaeyoung~!" someone shouted suddenly while Sulli was explaining. Chaeyoung looked behind and saw her owner running to her. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and ignored him. Woohyun sat beside Chaeyoung and wrapped his arms around her. "How's my dear Chaeyoung?" Woohyun asked. Chaeyoung did not answer him. Instead, she tried to get out of Woohyun's embrace.

"Hyung.. look at her! She's uncomfortable! Stop that!" Myungsoo half-shouted across the table. Woohyun looked at him and finally let go of Chaeyoung. "Well somebody's jealous!" Woohyun cooed. "No!" Myungsoo, this time, really shouted. Feeling embarrassed, he just looked at Sulli and told her to continue on the story.

Woohyun did not even bother what Sulli was saying because he was just paying attention to his Chaeyoung. So basically, Sulli was explaining about Chaeyoung's dad to Myungsoo while Chaeyoung and Woohyun were eating and chatting about random things.

Recess was over and Sulli was also done talking about Chaeyoung's dad. "See you later my lovely Chaeyoung!" Woohyun smiled at Chaeyoung while walking to his class. Sulli then walked to class and now Myungsoo and Chaeyoung are the only ones left. They then decided to walk to their class.

While walking, Myungsoo said, "We need to do something about your dad, y'know? You don't like being a guy at all, right?" Chaeyoung shook her head sideways. "Nope."

"Then we need to force him to let you be a normal girl!" Myungsoo said. "And how are you gonna do that?" Chaeyoung asked.

"That.. I don't know." Myungsoo answered calmly. Really now.. Chaeyoung thought.

After school

Wow, I actually listened to the teacher today. I love History so much. Chaeyoung smiled to herself.

Meanwhile, Myungsoo is in deep thoughts.. not because of the History lesson but because of thinking a way to force Chaeyoung's dad to let Chaeyoung be a normal girl. Myungsoo's face then lit up when he thought of the perfect idea. He approached Chaeyoung who was packing her things.

"What do you want, Myungsoo?" Myungsoo could not wait to say his brilliant plan so he just ignored Chaeyoung's question and said, "I just have to act like your admirer! I would walk you to school and home, I would give you presents every now and then, I would visit you on the weekends then you HAVE to act like you like it. Then your dad will eventually realize that being a guy is not your thing!"  

Is he really serious about making me a normal girl? Chaeyoung asked herself. She then asked Myungsoo the same question that she asked herself.

"Don't change the topic." Myungsoo glared. "What? It's somehow related to the topic," Chaeyoung stated.

Myungsoo glared at her and Chaeyoung has no choice but to raise her hands in defeat.

"So about the plan.. are you okay with it?" Myungsoo asked hoping she'd say yes. "I don't why you're so stressed up because of this but if you think that it will make me a normal girl then.. sure."

 

 

 


AUTHOR'S CORNER:

Hello hello~ It's been forever since I updated this >.< New writing style.. I guess? No character's POV and such hihi. Anyways hope you like the update!