Monday Morning

Not A Tomboy After All

MONDAY MORNING

L'S P.O.V.
It's Monday. UGH. I'm too lazy to study today. Well I'm ALWAYS lazy when it comes to studying. School is so boring. Studying, exams, blah blah blah... it's just the same thing. But I do like the trips and all. But still.
 
I was walking lazily when someone shouted my name from behind. Ugh really now. I looked behind and guess who it was.
 
It was the tomboy.
END OF L'S P.O.V.
 
CHAEYOUNG'S P.O.V.
I've been thinking if I should ignore L or talk about it.
 
If I ignore him, he might really think I have a girlfriend which is super not true. I like boys man. Almost all the pictures in my phone are the members of Beast.
 
If I talk about it and tell him that I don't have a girfriend, he might not believe me. GAHHHHHH. I should just talk to him right?
 
Well what the hell.. L is just infront of me.. walking to school. Okay... should I call him or not?
 
"L!" I suddenly shouted. OMO. Why did I called him?!?!?! What should I say?! Oh my... oh my!!!
 
He looked back and saw me. I didn't know what to say so I was just looking at him. And guess what.. it was like we were having a staring contest.
 
I was mentally hitting myself for calling him. I can't do anything but run away right now. NO. I won't do that. I should just say what I must say; I don't have a girlfriend.
 
I walked beside him and told him, "Let's talk while walking to class." And L just nodded.
END OF CHAEYOUNG'S P.O.V.
 
L'S P.O.V.
So the tomboy told me that we'll talk while walking to class. Well right now we are walking to class but we aren't talking.
 
I looked at her and examined her face. She had an expressionless face but I kept thinking what would she looked like if she had long hair. I tried to imagine. Hmm.. I might like her.
 
What the?! She's a lesbian okay.
 
She noticed me staring at her and asked, "What?"
 
I looked away and said, "So what do you want to talk about?"
 
"What do you know about me?" She suddenly asked.
 
"You're a tomboy, you have many fangirls and you have a girlfriend." I said. Although we're classmates, I only know 3 things about her. 
 
She suddenly stopped walking so I also stopped. I looked at her.
 
She was glaring at me. I approached her and asked her, "Are you-" "First things first. I am NOT a tomboy." She suddenly interrupted and she really shouted the 'not'. "Secondly, yes. I have many fangirls. And they're bothering me alot." she continued in her normal voice. When will she stop talking? It's so early in the morning. Seriously. "Uh.." I mumbled. But she didn't hear me and continued talking, "And lastly-" Before she can continue, I kissed her.
 
I pulled away away. I can tell that she was very surprised. And slowly, I can see her blushing. Wait what. Why is she blushing?! Is this her- ugh nevermind. Don't even think about it.
 
Breaking the silence, she suddenly shouted "WHY DID YOU KISS ME?! THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS!" Oh, so it was really her first kiss.
 
I looked everywhere and saw everyone looking at us. "Uh..uhm.. you wouldn't shut up!" I tried to explain while smiling sheepishly and trying to calm her down.
END OF L'S P.O.V.
 
CHAEYOUNG'S P.O.V.
THAT L. HE JUST ING KISSED ME! THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS. WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!? I'M GONNA KILL THAT .
 
"WHY DID YOU KISS ME?! THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS!" I shouted at him
 
He told me he kissed me cause I wouldn't shut up. WHAT THE HECK?! UGH. HE COULD HAVE JUST COVERED MY
 
MOUTH OR SOMETHING! Or am I really that attractive? JUST KIDDING. But UGH!
 
Everyone was looking at us but I don't care. What I care about now is trying to find a way to kill L.
 
He was trying to calm me down. WELL WHO WOULD CALM DOWN AFTER BEING KISSED BY A GUY YOU'RE NOT EVEN CLOSE WITH OR A GUY YOU DON'T EVEN LOVE OR A GUY WHO DOESN'T EVEN LOVE YOU?!
 
Ugh! I was so angry but I just kicked his leg and stormed away.
END OF CHAEYOUNG'S P.O.V.
 
L'S P.O.V.
She kicked me and then walked away I wouldn't blame her. Well.. I kissed her. 
 
Why. did. I. kiss. her.
 
WHY?
 
I regret this. I was hitting my head for doing that.
 
I looked everywhere and people were staring at me. I bowed at them and apologized countless times.
 
Suddenly someone patted my shoulder. It was my best friend, Sungyeol. I looked at him with one eyebrow up. He just smirked at me and I told him, "I'm gonna kill you." I didn't know why I just said that but it's a normal thing.
 
And we just walked to our classes.
 
 
 

AUTHOR'S CORNER:
Why did I make him kiss her. OTL
tumblr_ludpkjogjE1qbs4at.gif
Idk. I just wanna make things fast
LOL NOT REALLY. I don't know what's wrong with me. orz
Anyways. Hope you like the story so far.. ^-^