Chaeyoung Oppa!

Not A Tomboy After All

CHAEYOUNG OPPA!

"Kyahhh! Chaeyoung's team won again! Yay!" Minhee shouted with joy along with her 'friends'. But really.. those are not her real 'friends' those 'friends' are just fangirls of Minhee. Minhee abandoned her friends because of her love for Chaeyoung. Sometimes, guys just ask themselves, "Is Chaeyoung really that good-looking or special that she has fangirls?"
 
Volleyball practice was over. Some girls left the practice room while some just waited for their Chaeyoung oppa. Yes, Chaeyoung's fangirls watched the school's voleyball club's practice just because of Chaeyoung.
The remaning girls then approached Chaeyoung who was drinking water and was talking to her best friend, Sulli.
 
CHAEYOUNG'S P.O.V.
"Oh no! They're here again! Really now? Don't they get tired?" I thought to myself. Sulli just chuckled at me. I probably looked irritated at these fangirls. Only Sulli and my sister knows I don't like being crowded by these.. fangirls of mine.
 
1
2
3
4
5
 
"Chaeyoung oppa!!!!" Minhee shouted at me along with the other fangirls they were all complimenting me about how good I was during the practice. While some were wiping my sweat.
 
"Chaeyoung oppa, are you tired?" a girl asked me. What do you think? OF COURSE YES PRACTICING NON STOP WHAT DO YOU THINK KID?!
 
But I don't want these girls to bother about me. "Hm? Nah! And what did I tell you about calling me 'Chaeyoung oppa'? I'm also a girl, y'know" I smiled at them.
 
Ugh I didn't want to do this.. but my reputation. Gosh. I'm such a 2 faced jerk.. but I don't care.
 
"B-but we want to call you 'Chaeyoung oppa' Chaeyoung oppa!" Ugh say Chaeyoung oppa one more time or I'll cut your tongue!
 
"Chaeyoungiee~ let's go now! We have to eat somewhere remember?" Sulli suddenly shouted. Thank goodness. Thanks Sulli! I owe you.. alot. I nodded and waved goodbye to the fangirls.
 
Sulli and I took our water bottles and headed out of the practice room to shower then go to a fast food to eat. "You have to treat me later!" Sulli told me then laughed. 
 
While on our way to the fast food where Sulli and I are going, I asked Sulli... "Should I grow my hair out? I'm sick of the Chaeyoung oppa thingy and the fangirls.."
 
 
 

AUTHOR'S CORNER:
Gahhh! First chapter OTL Hope you liked it! And yes, Myungsoo will appear in the next chapter or in chapter 3~ Just wait. I have lots of time to write since school will finish soon ^^
tumblr_ltcpax8vlB1qbs4at.gif